Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
started well and ended with ๐Ÿ˜”

Guddu blushing? that would be nice to see.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Those Mami's๐Ÿ˜ก...Poor Rhunjhun๐Ÿ˜ญ...but I know that eventually everything will clear out though the precap looks scary too...Guddu blushing ...that will be a treat to watch...loved it sweets update soon
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
returned maybe after a week...and got to see as new FF...loved all the pasrts ...update soon...you are really a good writer...keep it up...dear
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr88 prt
mamis r such ๐Ÿคฌ
poor runjun
updt sooon plezzz
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PART-4:

After slapping Runjhun, Guddu places himself on the bed. He watches Runjhun to settle herself from the back after being slammed on the door. But Guddu cannot make him calm. He is angry like anything. He mutters under her breath, " I wish I could just ablaze this bloody room." Meanwhile Runjhun walks to the window and standing calmly. By watching this Guddu lost his control over anger once again. He approaches near Runjhun and shouts, " O' Runjhun Sukla!! Who will clean up the mess?" Runjhun remains silent. Guddu screams in fury, "Hello" I'm talking to you!! Can't you hear?" Runjhun does not respond either. Guddu grabs her hair and turns her face towards him.

Guddu gets a tremendous shock by looking at her. He steps back and leaves her hair. He sees a deep cut on the left side of the forehead and her left part of her lower lip swelled like anything. Now Guddu remembers when he slapped her, he felt something very soft. Now he knows it was her lips. His anger, fury and all negative feelings evaporate within a friction of second and instead guilty feeling covers his entire mind. Runjhun starts to clean up the room silently. Thunder-stricken Guddu sits on the bed and is thinking, " What have I done? How can I do this to her?" then he remembers how she reacted yesterday when his hand was injured and how she took care of his hand. "Everybody is right about me" he thinks, " I'm not a human being...I am a monster...yes that's what I am...a MONSTER!!" he looks at the door upon which she slammed herself. He observes the blood stain on the door sadly.

Guddu doesn't know how many minute s or even how many hours have passed. He hears water pouring sound from his back. He turns around and sees that Runjhun has already cleaned the mess. She then places dinner for Guddu on the table and pours water in his glass. He looks at Runjhun with guilt. Runjhun walks towards the shelf and gets the medicine for Guddu's injured hand. She places it by the side of the glass of water. Guddu could feel that  his heart has just shattered into millions of pieces. He doesn't know why but there is something heart aching when Runjhun got his medicine... " Why has she done that for me?" Guddu thinks guiltily. He feels ashamed of his behaviour. Guddu opens the wardrobe and gets pillow and mat. Runjhun takes those from his hand without looking at him. She prepares her bed on the ground and lies down there. Guddu thinks, " Why have I done this? Why haven't I thought before doing this heinous work?" He settles himself on the bed. He places his head on the pillow from where he could smell Runjhun's very own scent and thinks, " I was always alone in this bed but never felt alone like this before. I can easily buy shirts and pants tomorrow but I wonder will I ever be able to gain her trust? I have to rectify my mistake now and now means right NOW!". He gets up from the bed, walks beside Runjhun and sits beside her bed. Runjhun is covering her face with her blanket. Guddu hold the blanket and uncovers her face. He sees her bruises once again. Tears are flowing from her eyes and she shuts her eyes tightly. Guddu leans forward and says gently, " Runjhun, open up your eyes." She opens her eyes and sees that Guddu is leaning on her." Guddu requests her to get up. Without a single word she does accordingly and asks robotically, "Do you want anything?" "Yes" Guddu says softly, " I want you to sit on the bed". Without waiting for Runjhun's reply Guddu holds her hand and helps to settle down on bed. He goes nearthe table and brings the Thali.  He sits in front of Runjhun on the bed and says, " open your mouth". He makes a small Niwala  and places before her mouth and says, " Runjhun please... I'm begging". Runjhun opens her mouth a bit and takes the Niwala in from Guddu's hand and Guddu's fingers touche her lips. Guddu looks at her eyes and says, " Feed me now like yesterday...I'm so hungry Runjhun". This time Runjhun can't control herself, she breaks off into crying. Guddu leaves the Thali and places her head on his chest. " Please forgive me. I am a coward that I raised my hand on you. It wont happen again. Never ever again." And hugs her tightly placing one hand around her bare waist and another in her hair.

(In the hall)

All mamis are enjoying the bashing and banging sounds which are coming from upstairs. Mitho goes to Amma's room and wakes her up and says, " aye- haye Amma! Your ladla Guddua is creating havoc in the house. Can't you hear? I thought i just wake you up and give you the news." This news scares Amma like anything. Her fear pops up in her mind, " can't this Guddu change after having a wife like Runjhun? How undone he is!" Amma rushes to upstairs and all the mamis follow her as they don't want to miss the live action drama.

Amma enters the room and so as all mamis. There was no mess around the room. The room is just it was as always. All of them become dumb founded after finding that Runjhun is weeping on Guddu's chest and he is hugging tightly as if he does not want to let her go. Amma is thinking happily, " Finally she finds her prince charming who is taking good care of her." On the other hand all the mamis are thinking that Runjhun must have casted some magic spell on this Guddu, as they were sure that they heard Guddu's angry voice and bashing-banging sound and this just cannot be true. All the mamis' mouth fell open. Amma speaks first, " Bitiya! What's happened?" Guddu looks atAmma and prepares to tell the truth about how he slapped her. But Runjhun cuts the string if his thought and replied, " Amma, nothing happened, the room was very dark and i just slammed on the side of the door and this happened # showing her face# Amma says calmly, " bitiya, you should be careful. I'm getting you some home made potions for you. It will sooth your cuts and you will feel better as well." Guddu nods frustratingly and tells, " let's go Amma" Runjhun cuts off their conversation, " Amma I have medicine in this room. You don't have to worry about that." Amma replies, " that's even better. #looks at Guddu# beta, take care of her" " I will Amma". And she leaves. All the mamis leave as well by making their faces.

Guddu shuts the door and gets the medicine. Runjhun says to Guddu, " sorry that my blood spills on your shirt. I'll wash it tomorrow, don't worry. And regarding rest of your shirts i wish i could mend those. But I can't.  Please forgive me. And I was not happy because your shirts and pants were torn but Maa called and said to me that she is fine now. " Guddu says sadly, " I don't want to hear these. Take this medicine and apply onto cuts." Runjhuns says, " I don't need medicines for this cut. It will heal automatically and I'm used to have this. Don't waste your time worrying about me. Let me tell you one more thing, you win the challange. I accept my defeat. I'm going to sleep. Do you need anything?"  Runjhun switches off the light and prepares to go but Guddu grabs her hand and corneres her against the wall. Moon light is on her face. Runjhun looks at Guddu with fear. Guddu senses her fear and says, " Why are you scared of my touch? I'm not gonna hurt you ever again, I promise. And don't accept your defeat. You've still got some time." Guddu thinks, " I want your success" and smiles. He applies medicine on Runjhun's cuts on her forehead. Runjhun says, " what's the point? If anything happens tomorrow like this you will again beat me up and again you'll realize."  Guddu impatiently says, " I told you thousands of time times it won't happen again. Why don't you believe me!!" Runjhun snapped, " do you believe me?" Guddu says leaning forward to Runjhun's lips, " I'll believe whatever you say. Now join me for dinner, please...I'm hungry " Guddu smiles.

Pre cap:

Three ladies have come to Amma and tell that three scissors are missing from the work place. And Guddu  listens. He looks at the mamis furiously.

Edited by nadeera - 12 years ago
nadeera thumbnail
Thanks a lot once again...m really touched to get appreciated like this. never really thought these much people would ever have time to view my posts and on top of it it was beyond my imagination that you people are actually liking my post...m really touched...these are all inspirations which i need to write further...

regards
nadeera
Edited by nadeera - 12 years ago
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
your writing is such that we're compelled to like your fanfic!

Really liked how guddu took care of runjhun. Continue soon!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr88 prt dear ...
good that guddu felt guilty ...
awwwesum precap ...updt sooon plezzz
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HAILA!...Mami's ise kehthe hain plan ka aisi ki thaisi hona...oh my Guddua is so caring...and he wants his dharampatni to win...superb...well my GUDDUA..u'll have to sweat a lil to earn your wifeys trust back...loved it nadeera...update soon sweets

Brindha87 thumbnail
Hey it's simply superb yar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...
Really superb๐Ÿค—...
Update soon...