•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I always look fordward to watch CB2 each day as I had done with CB1.Even though the theme or concept could be the same, but storyline is different.But then I started to think , why am I comparing old and new CB.Don't I see the same stories repeated all over again and  again in TV dramas, and biggest culprit,the Bollywood. Bollywood and Hollywood too have time and again have copied and re-copied the same old stories and themes over and over again.Only difference is the changes in title,cast and situation. ...Even in TV drama series , we see the repeated concept saas-bahu,bahu trying to cure the Pagal Pati,bahu trying to please her in-laws ,sacrificing her dignity in process, brothers fighting for power -wealth, so basically  same old stuff...In both CB, I found spiritual identity  which attracted and hooked me. There is no logic or science in miracles. The whole world and universe is miracle. We still do not know how, why and WHO controls the wheel. Our mind and body is a miracle which has not  yet been fully discoverd. And then some miracles happen out of blue and are forced to forget the LOGIC...Both CB are basically based the story of  immense faith, devotion,trust, and  hope on one's "Bhakti". Our future is built on HOPE. And then Kanha's leela is sprinkled like rose-water. The main lead player is Kanha himself if you see it in that perspective. Plus RaDev 's eternal, pure and spiritual love made us fall in love with these characters. Both of them  embedded into their charecters so deeply , we only see them as RaDev, not Avi-Rubi. And Iam looking forward  to RaDev eternal love all again. Am lookig forward to how Rd brings the changes  in PH and a new Raj Purohitain with the help of Kanha and how Dev is going to fight for his wife...Even if Rubi-Avi were placed in different mold, somehow that still would  have been the same concoction  derived from all other stories. So I am sitting back and enjoy Avi-Rubi's mind-blowig perfomance and other talented co-artists too. Hoping you do the same...  

Thanks you have written your thoughts so good! I agree with you. For me too I like Choti Bahu for the spiritual storyline with Kahna at the background looking at all. Choti bahu isn't the same than the usual serials on the indian tv. It is kinda a fairytale Dev and Radhika lovestory! Different forces and situations keeping Dev and Radhika apart.  And Radhika and Dev aren't perfect both are making mistakes in lifes. I'm enjoying this lovestory! Hoping for the best. πŸ˜‰ Avinash and Rubina and other castmembers have to chance to shine in their roles. Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the thoughts--very well written---
CB has had its share of ups and downs--but through all that, it is still the show, I associate myself with-----the main reason being AVINA----
They both are very talented and to me have really created Dev and Radhika--I would always associate Dev and Radhika with Avinash and Rubina---
And I am looking forward to this new  determined Radhika-----

well said maryamavina. actually if you want to see serial, just one is enough, because its all same, and i think the uniueness of CB is that it has Kanha.  I am loving AVINa scenes, and actually would like to see more and more, and so excited thinking about upcoming parts.

thanks for sharing your views..  πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by maryamavina

I always look fordward to watch CB2 each day as I had done with CB1.Even though the theme or concept could be the same, but storyline is different.But then I started to think , why am I comparing old and new CB.Don't I see the same stories repeated all over again and  again in TV dramas, and biggest culprit,the Bollywood. Bollywood and Hollywood too have time and again have copied and re-copied the same old stories and themes over and over again.Only difference is the changes in title,cast and situation. ...Even in TV drama series , we see the repeated concept saas-bahu,bahu trying to cure the Pagal Pati,bahu trying to please her in-laws ,sacrificing her dignity in process, brothers fighting for power -wealth, so basically  same old stuff...In both CB, I found spiritual identity  which attracted and hooked me. There is no logic or science in miracles. The whole world and universe is miracle. We still do not know how, why and WHO controls the wheel. Our mind and body is a miracle which has not  yet been fully discoverd. And then some miracles happen out of blue and are forced to forget the LOGIC...Both CB are basically based the story of  immense faith, devotion,trust, and  hope on one's "Bhakti". Our future is built on HOPE. And then Kanha's leela is sprinkled like rose-water. The main lead player is Kanha himself if you see it in that perspective. Plus RaDev 's eternal, pure and spiritual love made us fall in love with these characters. Both of them  embedded into their charecters so deeply , we only see them as RaDev, not Avi-Rubi. And Iam looking forward  to RaDev eternal love all again. Am lookig forward to how Rd brings the changes  in PH and a new Raj Purohitain with the help of Kanha and how Dev is going to fight for his wife...Even if Rubi-Avi were placed in different mold, somehow that still would  have been the same concoction  derived from all other stories. So I am sitting back and enjoy Avi-Rubi's mind-blowig perfomance and other talented co-artists too. Hoping you do the same...  

well done thanx for sharing it

Thank you all for your encouraging response.  I just wanted all CB fans to keep open mind and enjoy the show. Even though I am new, but I have been a regular visitor since CB1. All TV drama series are not 3hr. show, so in order to lengthen the show; the writers have to develop sensible and non-sensible script. After all these are just   fictional stories. Why I enjoy both CBs is the purity, the devotion, and the trust in one's GOD and it reminds us not to waver our trust and faith in GOD. Rubina has truly brought so much innocence in her role as Radhika; it is very praiseworthy for a complete new in this industry. What can I say about Avinash! He is a very versatile actor. He can play any character from a lover boy to a man who is more mature than his age. We hope both of them get recognition this time, which they really deserve and have worked hard for it.  

Thanks for ur really wonderful thoughtsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...whatever be the track we shouldnot stop watching our favourite show...for me whereever Avinash n Rubina r there that show is the best...i just love them..
I agree. I started watching CB ,because of Lord Krishna's presence.I was fascinated because Radhika had so much faith in Him at this time & age where people don't have time to bow in front of the Lord. But after watching CB I felt you must have undeterred faith in GOD.He might not answer your prayers instantly but one day your prayers will be answered. radshika's faith in Kanha will slowly make Dev get over his anger & accept Radhika as his own.