Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney? - Page 5

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you mean by that? That its ok if its not in my backyard? Nuktacheen, the woman who got raped wasnt my sister or mother, yet I call Shiney a monster. Similarly that man who died was also unrelated to me, and while his family has my full sympathy, and I feel that salman should be punished for his stupidity, I still dont view Salman a monster.
I boht cases, the victims are the same to me, yet i still have a differnet stance on each. So I dont understnad where htat whole backyard analogy came from?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Would an ordinary rapist get off with the crime? People would never give him a second chance. So why should Shiney Ahuja be given a second chance? Bloody rapist. 🀒
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

See this is what happens. On one hand, becuase he's Salman he has support. But on the other hand, IF someone offers something in his defense, then that person gets shot down because Salman is powerful.

Strange double edged sword.
I feel that sometimes we want to criticize celebs so badly that we go overboard.
So that one point in defense of the celeb is returned iwth, "coz he's so powerful eh? Coz he's a celeb, he can buy his way out". We want to play the devil's advocate so badly, want to support the underdog.

Like I said, if someone in an accident runs someone over (driving under the influence being his stupidty), I dont see him as a monster. Yes he should be punished. Yes he is accountable for his actions. But his intent was not to kill. People who drive under the infuence are higly deluded and STUPID individuals who think they can handle it even when drunk. But are they monsters...I dont think so.
But I do see rapists as monsters. They are fully aware of what htey're doing. They can witness DURING the crime the pain and trauma they are inflicting upon the victim, yet htey continue in full awareness.

see, i look at the overall picture... when i'm talking about these cases... i'm not just talking about the celebs who are involved... but everyone who is in the same position...!

so, you'll have to excuse me for not supporting this view...

i know there are some who would always support the 'underdogs'... with me, it doesn't work that way... i'd criticise people for playing the devil's advocate... because, you tend to be biased on one case, while giving a clean chit to the others... in essence, you're favouring one over the other, because of your prefences... and i have always found it rather ironic, how some people would criticise the fans, when their own actions are reflective of the same...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bollywood or not..why bother..

every guilty person has to get punished, after they paid for the sins, they can restart their life style and careers.

what he did was worser than 90% of wrong doings do by people!!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

What do you mean by that? That its ok if its not in my backyard? Nuktacheen, the woman who got raped wasnt my sister or mother, yet I call Shiney a monster. Similarly that man who died was also unrelated to me, and while his family has my full sympathy, and I feel that salman should be punished for his stupidity, I still dont view Salman a monster.

I boht cases, the victims are the same to me, yet i still have a differnet stance on each. So I dont understnad where htat whole backyard analogy came from?

not what i mean... again, you need to look at the bigger picture here...!!

what i mean is... that i see people who have issues when something happens in their country, for example, or in their family... but when something like that happens to someone else, they are just not as effected... that's just human nature though...
This content was originally posted by: TallyHo

He could play Osama..

🀣 🀣 🀣
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He could play Osama..

🀣
Who'll play Obama then? πŸ˜†

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He could play Osama..

OMG Tally!!!!!!😲🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman could play Bush