Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney? (Page 3)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Salman's black buck incident seemed more stupidity than anything to me. 
black buck is very rare for India, and rare for Rajashtan. even Rajputs aren't even allowed to shoot anymore. so if the law abides it, why should it be stupid or anyone get with killing that animal. that's like killing the tiger?? so the tiger live is worth more than the blackbuck?!?!Confused wth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S-PoisonIvy-

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

No, he shouldn't be given a second chance. Just as Sanjay and Salman shouldn't have been given a second one. You can't just say "Oh, they made a mistake, they have hearts of gold!!!!111" when a non-celebrity would be thrown into jail without second thought for the same crimes.

- - - - - - - - -

Being an A lister or not has nothing to do with it Maddy. With a tag like this, I doubt even an A lister would retain his honor and dignity.

And comparing Salman to Shiney is not quite fair according to me.
Salman's black buck incident seemed more stupidity than anything to me. As for his accident on the road, that was terrible. But even that to some extent can be redeemed by saying his intention was not to kill. The incident was horrific, but his intent was not.

Hmmm... Salman came out of abusing a woman smelling like roses and with a heart of gold (b/c charity totally gives everyone a tabula rasa!!!111). In fact, he was supported by the bigwigs of the industry. Hard to bet against that sort of precedent, don't you think?

I very much doubt his intent while drunk driving matters to those who lost their lives, or their dear ones. What you said regarding redemption would be true if DUI was NOT an strict liability crime but it is.  Regardless of intent, he still made the decision to sit behind the wheel while intoxicated; as such, he is liable for any damage that occurs. All intent dictates here is what he is charged for - manslaughter or murder. The only way his action would be redeemed is if it didn't hurt anyone then, it is simply a vice. The minute he has a victim, it is a morally reprehensible crime he should be punished and held accountable for.
ditto! one is very much accountable for every action of their lives. sympathy card should never be used when killing anyone for any intention. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenShipra_S-Doppelganger-qazplm-Mmmmm-bamboocopter-PoisonIvy-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Er...no!Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivffkhanbamboocopter

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Bollywood may give him a second chance .. I know I won't!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanbamboocopterruky786-SalShah4eva-

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I guess I have seen news shiney doing films(maybe with Esha Deol) even after doing this raping job. so I am kinda sure that bollywood gonna give him second chance.

But I know, audiences won't give him.
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Being an A lister or not has nothing to do with it Maddy. With a tag like this, I doubt even an A lister would retain his honor and dignity.

i'm not too sure ... in fact i am pretty positive that had it been an A lister, we would have had legions of fan supporting him saying how the woman was a publicity hungry, cheap woman who would do anything for money and her 15 minutes of fame ...

As someone said look at salman, his running over people, his physical abuse of his girlfriends ... you have enough fans here saying its all a conspiracy to malign their golden hearted star ...Forget salman, look at sanjay dutt ... he is convicted under TADA for the bombay blasts, but has it made an iota of difference to his popularity  ?

Shiny was caught and convicted not because of our excellent system, not because of public outcry but simply because he wasn't big enough, not important enough.

As for the initial question - NO! absolutely no way should he be given a second chance ... i don't understand our legal system - If you have been Convicted by one court and you appeal to another, then the least the court can do is NOT grant bail ...

... If one judicial system has found someone guilty, why give them bail ... they should at least serve jail time till they wait for their appeal ... Is this not the way it works everywhere else except india ? ... anyone has any idea ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionNuktaacheen-Doppelganger-ashna26bamboocopter-Mmmmm-qazplm-PoisonIvy--SalShah4eva-

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
But didn't he get 7 years?? He should be punished for his crime? Hope justice is serve?

Go to top