Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney? (Page 2)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
No.

Even if BW does, who's gonna watch his movies?

Edited by chocolover89 - 04 May 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanbamboocopter-SalShah4eva-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Being an A lister or not has nothing to do with it Maddy. With a tag like this, I doubt even an A lister would retain his honor and dignity.

And comparing Salman to Shiney is not quite fair according to me.
Salman's black buck incident seemed more stupidity than anything to me. As for his accident on the road, that was terrible. But even that to some extent can be redeemed by saying his intention was not to kill. The incident was horrific, but his intent was not.

Shiney on the other hand raped someone. His intentions were just as he heinous as his crime. What a traumatic traumatic act. You break a woman, physically as well as mentally and emotionally in rape. And he was fully aware of what he was doing. Exercising his dominance over a poor girl.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaraudersKim75yyyynoseasyncsafeplacetoland-SalShah4eva-

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
my answer is NO!!! NEVER! he should be banned from doing films .period.

Shipra_Sffkhanbamboocopter

ShadowKisses IF-Dazzler
ShadowKisses
ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
No, he shouldn't be given a second chance. Just as Sanjay and Salman shouldn't have been given a second one. You can't just say "Oh, they made a mistake, they have hearts of gold!!!!111" when a non-celebrity would be thrown into jail without second thought for the same crimes.

- - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by desigal90

Being an A lister or not has nothing to do with it Maddy. With a tag like this, I doubt even an A lister would retain his honor and dignity.

Salman's black buck incident seemed more stupidity than anything to me. As for his accident on the road, that was terrible. But even that to some extent can be redeemed by saying his intention was not to kill. The incident was horrific, but his intent was not.

Hmmm... Salman came out of abusing a woman smelling like roses and with a heart of gold (b/c charity totally gives everyone a tabula rasa!!!111). In fact, he was supported by the bigwigs of the industry. Hard to bet against that sort of precedent, don't you think?

I very much doubt his intent while drunk driving matters to those who lost their lives, or their dear ones. What you said regarding redemption would be true if DUI was NOT an strict liability crime but it is.  Regardless of intent, he still made the decision to sit behind the wheel while intoxicated; as such, he is liable for any damage that occurs. All intent dictates here is what he is charged for - manslaughter or murder. The only way his action would be redeemed is if it didn't hurt anyone then, it is simply a vice. The minute he has a victim, it is a morally reprehensible crime he should be punished and held accountable for.

Edited by ShadowKisses - 04 May 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionNuktaacheenhindu4lyfOnyx.Shipra_S-Doppelganger-ashna26Antlers-Mmmmm-bamboocopterU-No-Pooqazplm-PoisonIvy--SalShah4eva-

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Shiney on the other hand raped someone. His intentions were just as he heinous as his crime. What a traumatic traumatic act. You break a woman, physically as well as mentally and emotionally in rape. And he was fully aware of what he was doing. Exercising his dominance over a poor girl.

As much as I don't like Salman I totally agree with you one this one ;) basically it's actus reus = guilty act and mens rea = guilty mind and in Shiney's case = BOTH. I see so many cases as a legal student, and honestly truthfully REALLY sentencing is PATHETIC in most cases, and it is really appalling.. what the maximum conviction can be and what is actually GIVEN. poles apart, not even exaggerating here.. and having said this even a LIFE SENTENCE is not enough. Talk about re entering B/wood.
I will happily use ('or as some people may say waste') my time protesting against it if he does happen to get that "second chance"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sruky786safeplacetolanddesigal90

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I don't care...let them give him a 2nd chance...but i won't spend a penny on buying his film's tickets...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivffkhan

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
He surely has balls to be able to even contemplate a return. 

Abbyvivhindu4lyfruky786

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Originally posted by PCRocks

Originally posted by -Maddy-

Oh well... If he was a A lister actor he would have got a second chance...Why just a second chance and A lister can get away repeatedly...
Its just that it is Shiney Ahuja who we are talking abt who's career was in the dumps before too and now he is in a deeper dump...Ouch

I agree with you i mean look at Salman who killed innocent people and still got away with it and top of that whole bollywood supported him...I am not supporting Shiney but it's just that i don't agree with the system

He hasn't gotten away with it, that case has yet to go to trial. Salman going to jail related to the black buck case.

As for Shiney, I agree with sheee. Let him serve 7 years behind bars, then there can be talk of second chances.

and that trial is going to start when he takes his last breath. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sbamboocopter

Go to top