Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney? (Page 15)

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by Kabeer.

Originally posted by sogazelle

Maybe that's because he thinks he's innocent...Nobody but the two of them was in that room... The evidence is conflicting as best... Did you guys read the whole article?
The high court is giving him a second chance... It means they know something is fishy...Your legal system is rotten with corruption!!! If Salman  KILLED people and he's walking FREE, why not SHINEY? You people have obviously succumb to the power of Salman and are BLIND ...as well as your court system..., otherwise as a human being, you'll not be as forgiving to Salman... He took people's lives!!! How bad could it be?   His case is clear cut and the fact that it took place before Shiney's and  still has not been trialed speaks volume... If you think I'm defending Shiney, hell yes I'm am... because his case is not clear cut to me, but still because he does not have as much power as Salman, you guys have written him off... That says a lot about your morals... So to all those who are BLINDED and BIASED to SALMAN's case... This posting is for you!!!

Woah!! Hold that cab right there mate :), first of all how did you even reach that decisive conclusion'  that I may be supporting Salman, he is worthy of opprobrium as I've always maintained. Yes the system is infested with corruption which permits proven cases to traipse around at will.

don't think sogazelle meant it for 'you', though he/she did quote you... it was more of a general comment...!  TongueTongue  people are writing shiney off on one hand, yet on the other hand, singing praises and 'going off easy' (i believe is the term) on someone else, because they flaunt their charitable deeds...!   TongueTongue

Thank you for summing it out for me... That was exactly my point... I just got frustrated by some people thinking that some other heinous crimes should be excusable just because those who committed them have more power.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

It's sad how this all turns out...

a superstar kills someone by being drunk and whatnot, and is now touted as the "best action star of Bollywood" (I beg to disagree. but that doesn't even need to be said LOL)

oh and simply for the sake of stirring the pot and stating the obvious, I'm talking about Salman Khan, the murderer.

and when Shiney is the sinner, everyone gets their moral brigade and out and is like "oh nonono we can't bring back a SINNER!"

fail.

THANK YOU. i COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenChippeshwini

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

What I don't understand is that people get all worked up when I blame Salman for his crime, saying that "he was framed/his driver did it" and justifications (for which.. btw... Salman hasn't thanked you for yet)

so why do people consider it so HEINOUS when one suggests that maybe Shiney was framed too?
can't it happen? If it can happen with King Salman, why can't it happen with Shiney?

THANK YOU!!! That was exactly my point!!! It's not that I was defending SHINEY, but I was just flabbergasted by the way some members were finding all sort of ridiculous excuses for someone whose reckless behavior  a death ensued... and being so inflexible towards SHINEY... I mean if that's not BIAS, then I don't know what the word means then... but really... It's mind blowing the extent to which people will try to defend their favorite star just because he makes them feel good in front of the TV!! That's not reality people!... Reality is what happens when he's not entertaining us and who he really is .. It's about time we start separating the two, and take that veil off our eyes... because I think we are the ones who look ridiculous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cedrikkNuktaacheenChippeshwini

cedrikk Groupbie
cedrikk
cedrikk

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ladygaga

Again your turning this thing into a fan war... bringing in unecessary comparison... calling people who might not look at two cases in a same way hypocrites is not acceptable by me.. that is where i see an issue.. but its obvious you are in no mood to give the opposing party the chance to share their opinion without giving them unecessary labels.. so it is of you use to continue this discussion.

i don't think anyone can prove that the severity of salman's crimes deserve a free pass... people do give him a free pass, nonetheless... that's their choice...

same people would not give shiney a free pass, because of his crime... but would do so with salman, anyways... again, their choice...!!

i see hypocrisy in the situation... and thats' not to say, that both should get a free pass... not for a minute, i'm even trying to advocate anything in any case... for me, both deserve to be punished... and if one is evading the law, i will state that...!!  

i'm not going to sugar coat my words, just because some can't handle the simple fact...!!   TongueTongue

as for shiney, he's just following the lead of other actors, like sanjay dutt and salman khan... having gotten bail... and in a few years from now, people will forget all about this, and he'll still probably continue to get work... is his career really finished...?  i have my doubts...!
I have my doubts too...few years from now - he'll come back one way or another --- charity deeds Big smile or a blockbuster or a tv show or dating the new Katrina Kaif...

Nuktaacheen

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

v3RsaceNuktaacheenqwwwRainbowWarriorChippeshwiniDexterkichokribamboocopter

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
first go to jail... and be punished.. and think about what you have done... you should keep your hands of a women. If a girl says no.. it is no you have destroyed a young girl life.. with your actions... he already convicted.. so that means that they have enough evidence.. .

As for Salman discussion..  i find rather wierd.. that they are delaying the case and withness lost etc etc.. why would the driver be drunk.. lol.. etc.. ohh well .. bollywood industry loves him... and his fans?? So he is lucky...  If he is guilty or not, god knows everything?? So punishment will come ... or not??

eraser

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney Ahuja?

Of course, they should.

Aise waison ko diya hai kaise kaison ko diya hai
Shiney ko bhi lift karade thodi si to lift kara de.

omg WINNER

Go to top