Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney? - Page 12

sogazelle thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: liverach

What I don't understand is that people get all worked up when I blame Salman for his crime, saying that "he was framed/his driver did it" and justifications (for which.. btw... Salman hasn't thanked you for yet)

so why do people consider it so HEINOUS when one suggests that maybe Shiney was framed too?
can't it happen? If it can happen with King Salman, why can't it happen with Shiney?

THANK YOU!!! That was exactly my point!!! It's not that I was defending SHINEY, but I was just flabbergasted by the way some members were finding all sort of ridiculous excuses for someone whose reckless behavior  a death ensued... and being so inflexible towards SHINEY... I mean if that's not BIAS, then I don't know what the word means then... but really... It's mind blowing the extent to which people will try to defend their favorite star just because he makes them feel good in front of the TV!! That's not reality people!... Reality is what happens when he's not entertaining us and who he really is .. It's about time we start separating the two, and take that veil off our eyes... because I think we are the ones who look ridiculous.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cedrikk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i don't think anyone can prove that the severity of salman's crimes deserve a free pass... people do give him a free pass, nonetheless... that's their choice...

same people would not give shiney a free pass, because of his crime... but would do so with salman, anyways... again, their choice...!!

i see hypocrisy in the situation... and thats' not to say, that both should get a free pass... not for a minute, i'm even trying to advocate anything in any case... for me, both deserve to be punished... and if one is evading the law, i will state that...!!  

i'm not going to sugar coat my words, just because some can't handle the simple fact...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

as for shiney, he's just following the lead of other actors, like sanjay dutt and salman khan... having gotten bail... and in a few years from now, people will forget all about this, and he'll still probably continue to get work... is his career really finished...?  i have my doubts...!

I have my doubts too...few years from now - he'll come back one way or another --- charity deeds πŸ˜ƒ or a blockbuster or a tv show or dating the new Katrina Kaif...

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney Ahuja?

Of course, they should.

Aise waison ko diya hai kaise kaison ko diya hai
Shiney ko bhi lift karade thodi si to lift kara de.

_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first go to jail... and be punished.. and think about what you have done... you should keep your hands of a women. If a girl says no.. it is no you have destroyed a young girl life.. with your actions... he already convicted.. so that means that they have enough evidence.. .

As for Salman discussion..  i find rather wierd.. that they are delaying the case and withness lost etc etc.. why would the driver be drunk.. lol.. etc.. ohh well .. bollywood industry loves him... and his fans?? So he is lucky...  If he is guilty or not, god knows everything?? So punishment will come ... or not??
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Of course, they should.

omg WINNER
He was never popular to begin with, so who cares? 
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
why do we have to spend 16 pages to establish the answer to this question, ie. NO.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are we seriously contemplating whether or not we think a rapist should be given a second chance? Does that girl he raped get a second chance to change what happened that day?

Next thing you know we'll be discussing whether or not Osama Bin Laden should have been given a second chance.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

He hasn't gotten away with it, that case has yet to go to trial. Salman going to jail related to the black buck case.

As for Shiney, I agree with sheee. Let him serve 7 years behind bars, then there can be talk of second chances.

Yet to go on trial? It's been about 9 years, you still think anything will happen to Salman? It just makes me laugh at the great Indian Judicial System and the corruption and politics that go on. He's responsible for the death of someone and yet he is walking the streets freely. Oh but of course, he does so much charity work with his Being Human foundation so that means it's perfectly fine and he needn't go to jail or suffer for the loss of life caused by him.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Of course, they should.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Classic!!!!