Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Should Bollywood give second chance to Shiney? (Page 13)

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Me personally, sorry, no can do. 

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

It's sad how this all turns out...

a superstar kills someone by being drunk and whatnot, and is now touted as the "best action star of Bollywood" (I beg to disagree. but that doesn't even need to be said LOL)

oh and simply for the sake of stirring the pot and stating the obvious, I'm talking about Salman Khan, the murderer.

and when Shiney is the sinner, everyone gets their moral brigade and out and is like "oh nonono we can't bring back a SINNER!"

fail.

exactly...!  

Originally posted by -Untamed-

Would people give SRK a second chance if he raped an innocent girl? Nope! Rape is rape, doesn't matter if it's SRK or Shiney or any randomer on the road who commits it.

uh, yes they would... TongueTongue   how many people will actually believe the girl...??  Tongue  most people will automatically believe him to be innocent, because of his persona... and my favourite defense, why would he do such a thing when he can afford such services anyways, they're trying to get their two minutes of fame, blah blah blah... TongueTongueTongue  

and, why are people being so defensive about it...?   Confused   it is true...!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Well you are implying that by doubting the intentions of people who might not view Salman and Shiney in the same light. I think you are being presumtuous about people and are putting unecessary labels on them! I don't think people need to be attacked for viewing two cases differently.. everything in this world is not black and white.. some people might view two cases in a different way and they have every right too! Inflexible in sense.. that i think people don't need to be attacked for their views... and people very easily asume that they know the thought process of why every poster reacts in a way.. but i think it is presumtuous to put everyone under one label.

one thing that i do know, is that i am hardly being presumptuous...!  TongueTongue 

attacked for their views...?  LOL  that's actually funny... considering, i've been attacked personally for stating the obvious about mr. golden heart... oh, my favourite line was 'what good have you done', that you're criticising salman...!   TongueTongueTongue   if i've missed any personal remarks i made about specific members, do point them out...!   WinkTongueTongue  because if memory serves me right, i made points about the situation and the comments, not on the member's person...! 

p.s.  xeta... i know... and i do agree with your point... we have examples in bollywood to prove that...!

qwww

amalia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenkash4lifeChippeshwini

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
To be honest hardly any one even knew who Shiney Ajuha was anyways. All I can remeber off him in Gangster, Life in a Metro and Bhool Bhulaiya. His career was over way before all of this anyway, so this question has no relevance to be honest.

But totally agree with most people here, If his career had not have been over before, and he was a Salman Khan or a Shahrukh Khan no one would have cared about the crime and he would have been given a chance again straight away. Thats the mentality of people though, they're a huge star and have been in films that are so popular as soon as they commit a crime, we all go into the 'yeah but', 'no but he didn't mean it' 'he didnt intend to to it'. Its complete and utter bakwaas.

And then now a nobody in the industry like Shiney does something and we're all Hell No he shouldn't be allowed!

It should be a Hell No for EVERY body who commits a crime regardless of who they are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenChippeshwini

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Har koi muh utha ke keh deta hai that celebs get away with everything.. But really do they?? With almost everything if they screw up.. or mess up.. they have to face double tripple the amount of humiliation than a regular person. The nature of legal system is such that there is a margin of error in judgement... regular people who are not celebs.. and who are not influencial.. can also get away unpunished.. because there isn't enough evidence.. to prosecute them or punish them.. its not only celebs.. but corruption and the nature of legal system is such.. that there is no guarantee that a guilty person would be punished.. With Salman's case.. i guess its strage.. i see a huge amount of love and hate for him at the same time... well i guess court did let him go.. coz the evidence against him wasn't strong enough.. or whatever their reason might have been... he went through a lot of down time after that.. then he picked up the pieces and built his career again... he was humiliated in every late night talk show, every joke.. in spoofs.. in everything.. he still tried to make his place.. people accepted him.. back.. his movies worked.. now half of the people still think he is a monster.. and half equate his crime.. to every criminal out there.. me personally i don't know what to believe or think...
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
No he shouldnt be given any chances in Bollywood.  It isnt a huge loss anywayz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheencricketfan1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Har koi muh utha ke keh deta hai that celebs get away with everything.. But really do they?? With almost everything if they screw up.. or mess up.. they have to face double tripple the amount of humiliation than a regular person. The nature of legal system is such that there is a margin of error in judgement... regular people who are not celebs.. and who are not influencial.. can also get away unpunished.. because there isn't enough evidence.. to prosecute them or punish them.. its not only celebs.. but corruption and the nature of legal system is such.. that there is no guarantee that a guilty person would be punished.. With Salman's case.. i guess its strage.. i see a huge amount of love and hate for him at the same time... well i guess court did let him go.. coz the evidence against him wasn't strong enough.. or whatever their reason might have been... he went through a lot of down time after that.. then he picked up the pieces and built his career again... he was humiliated in every late night talk show, every joke.. in spoofs.. in everything.. he still tried to make his place.. people accepted him.. back.. his movies worked.. now half of the people still think he is a monster.. and half equate his crime.. to every criminal out there.. me personally i don't know what to believe or think...

oh wow... i feel for the 'inconveniences' his own actions caused in his life...!  Ermm

humiliation...?  oh, that's really a heavy price to pay for taking someone's life...!

people accepted him, because he was a big enough star, and had huge connections...!   nothing brave about what he did... it's a huge deal that poor poor guy was humiliated and ridiculed, and spend a few days in jail, in comparison to someone who lost his life... what a tragedy...!   TongueTongue

why just blame the system only...?  why not the people who take advantage of it and manipulate things to go their way...?  money buys power, power buys freedom...

people in general, don't really regard a common's life value, in the same way as they do a celeb... hence, you'll hear it often, 'no matter what salman has done, we are always with him'... TongueTongueTongue  i see as blind faith... every act of his is justified... bias, blind fans... obviously...!  but you can see it as whatever you wish...!   TongueTongue

qwww

Go to top