Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Before I thank you, Is Nehru a good guy or bad guy? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

A bit of both😊 a healthy mix
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Lets put it this way, if SRK was the rapist, he would be given a second chance because he draws audience to the theatre. So producers will invest money in SRK whether he is a rapist or a murderer. Simple business strategy. Shiny won't get a second chance because he can't pull audience to the theatre. So whether he is guilty or innocent, his acting career is over, there's no resurrection for him.

well put...!  of course, he would get away... srk also falls under the same category as salman, doesn't he... both A listers, and actors who have connections...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   everyone will be claiming how it was the maid who did this for 'publicity'...! 

Originally posted by: ladygaga

And are you the keeper of truth?? How do you know what you believe is true, but what the opposing party is believing is false. Beleiving your version of truth and deriding other's opinion or version of truth is also hypocricy.. its hypocricy, its being biased and its being inflexible.

suku, i am not implying that "my" version is correct, or "yours" is incorrect... certain actors will be condemned because of their guilt, and certain actors just won't be, no matter how much their actions suggest the obvious... that's just a fact... i know it, you know it... everyone else knows it... they may say it or not...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

the question of biasness, hypocrisy does not arise UNTIL people choose to make distinction between actors (based on your preference), it'll automatically comes into play...

inflexible...?  what's there to be flexible about...?  be partial towards people who have a golden heart, and be impartial towards those i suspect have hearts of ice...?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 12 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

well put...!  of course, he would get away... srk also falls under the same category as salman, doesn't he... both A listers, and actors who have connections...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   everyone will be claiming how it was the maid who did this for 'publicity'...! 

suku, i am not implying that "my" version is correct, or "yours" is incorrect... certain actors will be condemned because of their guilt, and certain actors just won't be, no matter how much their actions suggest the obvious... that's just a fact... i know it, you know it... everyone else knows it... they may say it or not...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

the question of biasness, hypocrisy does not arise UNTIL people choose to make distinction between actors (based on your preference), it'll automatically comes into play...

inflexible...?  what's there to be flexible about...?  be partial towards people who have a golden heart, and be impartial towards those i suspect have hearts of ice...?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Well you are implying that by doubting the intentions of people who might not view Salman and Shiney in the same light. I think you are being presumtuous about people and are putting unecessary labels on them! I don't think people need to be attacked for viewing two cases differently.. everything in this world is not black and white.. some people might view two cases in a different way and they have every right too! Inflexible in sense.. that i think people don't need to be attacked for their views... and people very easily asume that they know the thought process of why every poster reacts in a way.. but i think it is presumtuous to put everyone under one label.
Sanam, I wasn't arguing on behalf or against Shiney/SRK/Salman or the maid. 

My point is whether Shiny is guilty or innocent, his fate is sealed. There's no question of whether he should or should not get a second chance. He simply will not. He was never a big star and now with this charge, nobody would want to put their money on him. So he can forget his ac ting career. 
he can be the most talented guy on the planet for all i care...but what use is all tht talent if there isnt an ounce of humanity and character in the person? sexually forcing a poor girl and destroying her emotional and physical well being while in full consciousness does NOT deserve any sort of rationalisation or forgiveness. 

like someone said,let him serve his time in the jail for now...
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's sad how this all turns out...

a superstar kills someone by being drunk and whatnot, and is now touted as the "best action star of Bollywood" (I beg to disagree. but that doesn't even need to be said LOL)

oh and simply for the sake of stirring the pot and stating the obvious, I'm talking about Salman Khan, the murderer.

and when Shiney is the sinner, everyone gets their moral brigade and out and is like "oh nonono we can't bring back a SINNER!"

fail.
Edited by liverach - 12 years ago