Posted: 12 years ago
Its  "Innocent until proven guilty". Its not "guilty until proven innocent."
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When watching Tere Naam I didn't think of Salman hitting a man
When watching Dil Chahta hai I didnt think of Saif poching animals
When watching Fashion I never thought of Madhur being an alleged rapist

Bollywood is weird is in its ways, actually this is the case wehrever glitz and glamor is involved.  Shiny should be punished in court for whatever he did, but if he wants to work again then who's going to stop a person from showcasing his talent? Professional and personal lives are different, you just need once chance to prove yourself again, and on chance to fall from all heights.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I don't know why people who think Salman is not guilty and Shiney is guilty are being attacked and called hypocrites. Can others who are being so judgemental on these people get inside their heads and know what their though process is if the people find one celeb guilty and one not guilty, or if they think one celeb should be given a chance and the other shouldn't? Maybe the A, B lister thing is not the only criteria.. and the nature of crime or something else is their criteria.. why are people making everything black and white.. there are distinctions between crimes, there is distinctions between circumstances.. at the end it is everyone's personal decision to make a judgement.. i don't think one opinion is hyporcitical over the other.

truth is a bitter pill to swallow...!

people don't want to hear that they may be supporting a wrong person...!  supporting your favourite, despite his wrong doings and writing someone off, because you may not care about him, is a sure sign of hypocrisy and blatant biasness...!  

even if it sounds judgemental... so be it...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by: desigrl05

When watching Tere Naam I didn't think of Salman hitting a man

When watching Dil Chahta hai I didnt think of Saif poching animals
When watching Fashion I never thought of Madhur being an alleged rapist

Bollywood is weird is in its ways, actually this is the case wehrever glitz and glamor is involved.  Shiny should be punished in court for whatever he did, but if he wants to work again then who's going to stop a person from showcasing his talent? Professional and personal lives are different, you just need once chance to prove yourself again, and on chance to fall from all heights.

yep. Roman Polanski is still making movies & still getting Oscar Nominations.

weird🀒 

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

truth is a bitter pill to swallow...!

people don't want to hear that they may be supporting a wrong person...!  supporting your favourite, despite his wrong doings and writing someone off, because you may not care about him, is a sure sign of hypocrisy and blatant biasness...!  

even if it sounds judgemental... so be it...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

And are you the keeper of truth?? How do you know what you believe is true, but what the opposing party is believing is false. Beleiving your version of truth and deriding other's opinion or version of truth is also hypocricy.. its hypocricy, its being biased and its being inflexible.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To the person who just defended Shiney, there were clear evidences of forced penetration and phsyical abuse on her I had read, even DNA testing done to prove it.

I dont think Shiney has much benefit of doubt left.

And please stop calling me blind if I have an opinion to offer in defense of Salman. I'm not a salman fan.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Lets put it this way, if SRK was the rapist, he would be given a second chance because he draws audience to the theatre. So producers will invest money in SRK whether he is a rapist or a murderer. Simple business strategy. Shiny won't get a second chance because he can't pull audience to the theatre. So whether he is guilty or innocent, his acting career is over, there's no resurrection for him.

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

And are you the keeper of truth?? How do you know what you believe is true, but what the opposing party is believing is false. Beleiving your version of truth and deriding other's opinion or version of truth is also hypocricy.. its hypocricy, its being biased and its being inflexible.

"it is impossible to ever fully understand why someone does what they do" quote from best buddy. πŸ˜Š
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Lets put it this way, if SRK was the rapist, he would be given a second chance because he draws audience to the theatre. So producers will invest money in SRK whether he is a rapist or a murderer. Simple business strategy. Shiny won't get a second chance because he can't pull audience to the theatre. So whether he is guilty or innocent, his acting career is over, there's no resurrection for him.

Yep... Finally someone explained it in simple terms what i was trying to say in my first post...πŸ˜†
Thats because I did not use Salman as an example. That will open another can of worms...πŸ˜†