Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PCRocks

I agree with you i mean look at Salman who killed innocent people and still got away with it and top of that whole bollywood supported him...I am not supporting Shiney but it's just that i don't agree with the system

I agree with u here too😊
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Who'll play Obama then? πŸ˜†

🀣
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Whoever commits a crime should be punished equally.   A sinner is a Sinner, no matter how famous he is

Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

but i still believe its different.. salman khana ctually wanted to take care of the family but he didnt got the chance to meet them coz of the court.. and beside he dont even know the money court told him to given reached the family or not..

well

its apna apna view
i dotn know what to say.. eventhough he didnt do in intensionally .. where shiney sick idiot knew what he was doing

kill someone, and then offer to take care of their family because you feel guilty... i can understand that concept... that still doesn't get him off the hook... he's evading the LAW...!

just like shiney is out on bail... and all salman can think is jail is such a horrible place... to me, neither of them deserve to get away...!

so, if shiney offers the maid money, is his crime any less...?  i don't think so...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   people use a lot of excuses... i was drunk, i did not know any better, blah blah blah... doesn't eradicate the consequences of their actions, IMO...!! 

just as shiney knew what he was doing, salman isn't a kid who wasn't familiar with the reprecussions of drinking and driving... when they choose to make the decisions that they made, they are held liable... it's not a complicated concept, really...  
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

Being an A lister or not has nothing to do with it Maddy. With a tag like this, I doubt even an A lister would retain his honor and dignity.

And comparing Salman to Shiney is not quite fair according to me.
Salman's black buck incident seemed more stupidity than anything to me. As for his accident on the road, that was terrible. But even that to some extent can be redeemed by saying his intention was not to kill. The incident was horrific, but his intent was not.

Shiney on the other hand raped someone. His intentions were just as he heinous as his crime. What a traumatic traumatic act. You break a woman, physically as well as mentally and emotionally in rape. And he was fully aware of what he was doing. Exercising his dominance over a poor girl.

Desu... I am not comparing Salman with Shiney... I am comparing an A lister to Shiney... That A lister can be any one... It can be Salman... It can be Sanjay ( He was one of the top heroes once upon a time) ot it can be any of the top Celebs who may get involved in a lafdaa in the future...

All I am trying to say is a big fish can get away with a lot of things compared to a small fish...

Yep Shiney's is an heinous crime and so is the other crimes commited by others... Yes the trauma is felt by the girl in Shiney's case and in other cases too trauma is felt by the victims, the victims families who have faced the wrath of either physical abuse or mental abuse or emotional abuse or the trauma faced by the living members of the victims... 

End of the day trauma is trauma ... Whatever the source is but yes it is still trauma...

Anyways... As i can see lot has been discussed abt it... Yep we do have a little different perspective on this... Chalo theek hai... Once in a while we can have different opinions on the same topic... 😊
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Woah!! Hold that cab right there mate :), first of all how did you even reach that decisive conclusion'  that I may be supporting Salman, he is worthy of opprobrium as I've always maintained. Yes the system is infested with corruption which permits proven cases to traipse around at will.

don't think sogazelle meant it for 'you', though he/she did quote you... it was more of a general comment...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  people are writing shiney off on one hand, yet on the other hand, singing praises and 'going off easy' (i believe is the term) on someone else, because they flaunt their charitable deeds...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we are talking about Salman now. On Salman my thoughts are, if he did kill a person, he should pay for it. But there is a big, fat, if. I am not sure he did kill that person, or his driver was driving the car. He says he was not at the driving seat, so I give him benifit of the doubt.
He needs to be a proven guilty, to give us the right to think about his freedom.
I am not a Salman fan.
Now don't kill me pleaseEdited by sheee - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am studying for my law paper and suddenly, 2/3 topics look LAW related.. Am I hallucinating or I am still awake? =/
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

don't think sogazelle meant it for 'you', though he/she did quote you... it was more of a general comment...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  people are writing shiney off on one hand, yet on the other hand, singing praises and 'going off easy' (i believe is the term) on someone else, because they flaunt their charitable deeds...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Trying to be human afterall!😊
ladygaga thumbnail
I don't know why people who think Salman is not guilty and Shiney is guilty are being attacked and called hypocrites. Can others who are being so judgemental on these people get inside their heads and know what their though process is if the people find one celeb guilty and one not guilty, or if they think one celeb should be given a chance and the other shouldn't? Maybe the A, B lister thing is not the only criteria.. and the nature of crime or something else is their criteria.. why are people making everything black and white.. there are distinctions between crimes, there are distinctions between circumstances.. at the end it is everyone's personal decision to make a judgement.. i don't think one opinion is hyporcitical over the other. Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago