Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nuktacheen, if you never intended to kill someone, and they died, would you not feel guilt?
So how can you sit here nad say, I doubt Salman feels guilt for what he did with so much surity? There is more of a chance of him feeling guilt than not. Atleast if he has any humanity inside of him.

its a differnet story with rape, because you know what you are doing. Hell, you know WHILE you're doing it, that you are causing trauma, pain, and so much more to the victim.

I dont just look at hte end crime. For me, intentions matter as well. Ofcourse, both should be punished. But once agani, as human beings, I do not equate them together, at all.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Nuktacheen, if you never intended to kill someone, and they died, would you not feel guilt?

So how can you sit here nad say, I doubt Salman feels guilt for what he did with so much surity? There is more of a chance of him feeling guilt than not. Atleast if he has any humanity inside of him.

its a differnet story with rape, because you know what you are doing. Hell, you know WHILE you're doing it, that you are causing trauma, pain, and so much more to the victim.

I dont just look at hte end crime. For me, intentions matter as well. Ofcourse, both should be punished. But once agani, as human beings, I do not equate them together, at all.

i do see where you're coming from...

and i say that because of his own actions... to me, it seems he feels he should be able to 'buy his way out'... by paying the victim's family... clearly, he is responsible... but on the other hand, he doesn't feel that he should go to jail... πŸ€”   what other conclusions can i make from his actions...?!   he supports shiney, without knowing the case fully... because shiney is a star...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

it's the same thing... you're charged with 'murder', aren't you, for DUI cases...?  sure, people don't need to look at it the same way... opinion apni apni...

when you are abusive, you are also AWARE... when you CHOOSE to drink and drive, you are held "LIABLE"...!!   in essence, it's a power trip in both cases... you're showing your dominance over others... it's as simple as that...!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Then there's a power element you bring in here, coz salman can buy his way out of htings.
But ok how about this. Forget Salman or Shiney.

Woudl you equate a middle class man who was driving under the influence and ran over someone to another middle class man who raped?

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Then there's a power element you bring in here, coz salman can buy his way out of htings.

But ok how about this. Forget Salman or Shiney.

Woudl you equate a middle class man who was driving under the influence and ran over someone to another middle class man who raped?

desu, i'm not equating the 'crimes'... what i am saying, is that one isn't a better human that the other...!

anyone who committs the crime, is just as guilty... whether he is middle class, or poor, or loaded...!  to me, the money equation does not come into play... so if a guy who is poor, kills someone else for money, is his crime any less...??  πŸ˜›
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry i didnt read any of provious pages.. but just to let u know

on Aapki Adalaat Salman Khan said.. whenever his car drives thorugh the place the accident happened .. all of it comes back infront of his eyes.. πŸ˜‰

he even wanted to meet the family who lost their son but was not allowed but he was given a order by the court to give 11 lacs Rs. to the fmaily which the court was going to forward to them..

but he isnt sure whether it was given to the family or not..

i just wanted to share what i read and saw in the video😊

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Intention is a huge part of a crime. But for me, the end result is what it all comes down to. That is what should finally dictate a person's crime.

In Salman's case, a poor beggar on the street died. In Shiney's case, the victim was able to report and get justice for his crime upon her.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

sorry i didnt read any of provious pages.. but just to let u know

on Aapki Adalaat Salman Khan said.. whenever his car drives thorugh the place the accident happened .. all of it comes back infront of his eyes.. πŸ˜‰

he even wanted to meet the family who lost their son but was not allowed but he was given a order by the court to give 11 lacs Rs. to the fmaily which the court was going to forward to them..

but he isnt sure whether it was given to the family or not..

i just wanted to share what i read and saw in the video😊

in other words, he is responsible, but since he is a star, he should be able to BUY the justice... pay the victim's family, but not be punishable by law...

don't think i missed this point...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i feel sorry for some people who think since he offered "MONEY" (yeah, that's such a fine replacement for someone's life, eh... πŸ€”), he should be off the hook... charit karta hai bhai...!  

not so understanding, are we, when someone close to us is effected, though...!   πŸ˜›

i judge people the way i would judge if the victim was close to my family... i don't change rules for someone, because i happen to like their 'work', or 'personality'...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

desu, i'm not equating the 'crimes'... what i am saying, is that one isn't a better human that the other...!

anyone who committs the crime, is just as guilty... whether he is middle class, or poor, or loaded...!  to me, the money equation does not come into play... so if a guy who is poor, kills someone else for money, is his crime any less...??  πŸ˜›

Intention was to kill, wasnt it?

Now here's the differnece between a crime and an accident. In accidents, someone makes a mistake and someone else dies.

To me, DUI falls somewhere between a crime and an accident. Whereas rape, and murder (wtih intent) is just a crime. There is no accident about it
desigal90 thumbnail
See this is what happens. On one hand, becuase he's Salman he has support. But on the other hand, IF someone offers something in his defense, then that person gets shot down because Salman is powerful.
Strange double edged sword.
I feel that sometimes we want to criticize celebs so badly that we go overboard.
So that one point in defense of the celeb is returned iwth, "coz he's so powerful eh? Coz he's a celeb, he can buy his way out". We want to play the devil's advocate so badly, want to support the underdog.

Like I said, if someone in an accident runs someone over (driving under the influence being his stupidty), I dont see him as a monster. Yes he should be punished. Yes he is accountable for his actions. But his intent was not to kill. People who drive under the infuence are higly deluded and STUPID individuals who think they can handle it even when drunk. But are they monsters...I dont think so.
But I do see rapists as monsters. They are fully aware of what htey're doing. They can witness DURING the crime the pain and trauma they are inflicting upon the victim, yet htey continue in full awareness.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Intention was to kill, wasnt it?

Now here's the differnece between a crime and an accident. In accidents, someone makes a mistake and someone else dies.

To me, DUI falls somewhere between a crime and an accident. Whereas rape, and murder (wtih intent) is just a crime. There is no accident about it

as i said earlier too, even if it was an 'accident', the fact that you feel you should be able to get away with it, by paying off the family, etc., shows your true intention...!

i guess, we'll agree to disagree on this...

i have issues with the comformist opinions... when something goes wrong in your own backyard, you make a hullaballo, but but are completely okay when issues don't relate to you...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›