Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Aai and Baba's anniversary play

smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys

Do you think that when Daksh and Naina act this play to the family, they will all feel there is something there between Daksh and Naina? Will this play help Naina fall in love with Daksh? Please post your thoughts.

Also, did anyone notice that the name of the play is 'Jab they met'?, Gaurav's favourite film is Jab we met!

Smiley x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaa i agree with u jab daksh naina ayi baaba ka role play karte samay
shayad galti se daksh naina ko i love you kehdega tab shayad kuch baat ban sakti hai
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
but abhi is saying that he is fit for baaba role
i hope daksh play the role of baaba๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lets hope for the best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a gut feeling that this play would start the romantic side of dakshna's โค๏ธ story... i feel that during the rehersal of the play naina would develop feelings for daksh...

...and the mahaepisode would see the confession of feelings of daksh and naina... ๐Ÿ˜Š 
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think, Daksh will deliver some dialogue from his heart which is not in the script written by Abhi. By finishing the same the audience will give him a big applause. Everybody will be surprised in Daksh's performance that they never thought that he would act that much naturally. Abhi and Naina will wonder about the dialog and Naina will understand that the girl he loves is she.
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ntsindia

I think, Daksh will deliver some dialogue from his heart which is not in the script written by Abhi. By finishing the same the audience will give him a big applause. Everybody will be surprised in Daksh's performance that they never thought that he would act that much naturally. Abhi and Naina will wonder about the dialog and Naina will understand that the girl he loves is she.

exactly the same think i wanted to say
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I predicted something similar ages ago but i thought it wud b for the wedding of the newest client 
shaffa thumbnail
I always thought that  Naina had feeling for Daksh and never let them be know because Daksh was cold towards her in the begining โค๏ธ 
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yh I agree with you Shaffa
Naina always seemed affected by what Daksh thought of her, she has this look of concern which she uses often when Daksh has just told her of or misread her actions, and then she can lie to everyone but have you noticed how she always tells Daksh the Truth?
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Yh I agree with you Shaffa
Naina always seemed affected by what Daksh thought of her, she has this look of concern which she uses often when Daksh has just told her of or misread her actions, and then she can lie to everyone but have you noticed how she always tells Daksh the Truth?

she is very relaxed and open with him
ntsindia thumbnail
Yes, you are rite.. Naina never lied to Daksh. She respects and likes his strong personality. Nowadays I feel she also loves Daksh, but since she knows he loves a gal - she is silent. As per her character she does not take anything forcefully from anyone. If she gets anything, she accepts... Once she got, she never lose it... I felt so because, she does not get the  love from her mom. But she got it from ayi. She stayed there suffering a lot of pain (Daksh's anger and dislikes, Aku disliked her, Rohini's words, Kaka's harrassment etc) just for that love/ayi. She did not want to loose the love of Ayi and Baba. And she never do anything that give pain to ayi and her family.