Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Aai and Baba's anniversary play

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

Do you think that when Daksh and Naina act this play to the family, they will all feel there is something there between Daksh and Naina? Will this play help Naina fall in love with Daksh? Please post your thoughts.

Also, did anyone notice that the name of the play is 'Jab they met'?, Gaurav's favourite film is Jab we met!

Smiley x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNshaffaBee3nazzYashDasGuptaFannaveen_13pri12

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
yaa i agree with u jab daksh naina ayi baaba ka role play karte samay
shayad galti se daksh naina ko i love you kehdega tab shayad kuch baat ban sakti hai
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
but abhi is saying that he is fit for baaba roleOuch
i hope daksh play the role of baabaBig smile

lets hope for the bestThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairpri12

luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i have a gut feeling that this play would start the romantic side of dakshna's Heart story... i feel that during the rehersal of the play naina would develop feelings for daksh...

...and the mahaepisode would see the confession of feelings of daksh and naina... Smile 
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think, Daksh will deliver some dialogue from his heart which is not in the script written by Abhi. By finishing the same the audience will give him a big applause. Everybody will be surprised in Daksh's performance that they never thought that he would act that much naturally. Abhi and Naina will wonder about the dialog and Naina will understand that the girl he loves is she.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanYashDasGuptaFanshelly_nairnaveen_13

naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

I think, Daksh will deliver some dialogue from his heart which is not in the script written by Abhi. By finishing the same the audience will give him a big applause. Everybody will be surprised in Daksh's performance that they never thought that he would act that much naturally. Abhi and Naina will wonder about the dialog and Naina will understand that the girl he loves is she.

exactly the same think i wanted to say

Bee3nazzYashDasGuptaFan

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I predicted something similar ages ago but i thought it wud b for the wedding of the newest client 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri12

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I always thought that  Naina had feeling for Daksh and never let them be know because Daksh was cold towards her in the begining Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Yh I agree with you Shaffa
Naina always seemed affected by what Daksh thought of her, she has this look of concern which she uses often when Daksh has just told her of or misread her actions, and then she can lie to everyone but have you noticed how she always tells Daksh the Truth?

storytellerSSBNshaffa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index