Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Keep it up! (Page 2)

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

completely agree Clap the track was very well handled, well directed n brilliantly enacted  ! kudos to the YRKKH team ! i think this is the first time they did something different with the story, otherwise it's the same "nashta", office, sasural, maayka kitchen, ladai, MU, phone nahi lag raha  n so on...

yes, i also have a few complaints that it was rushed towards the end..they showed the plight of each member in full detail, there was no need to repeat it yest...instead, they cud have made the epi. more interesting with naitik getting the lead and tracing akshara...all said n done, i'm patiently waiting for today's episode..i think we'll forget these small stupidities which they did coz that scene will make up for it !

mohit's absence raised a few doubts...nandini (the actor) is on a vacation i guess coz she's nowhere to be seen frm the last 2 weeks...she didn't even come to congratulate her brother ..mohit came alone , woh bhi in the office Confused may be the actors r unavailable at this moment...no complaints though, M paltan ko jhelna is a herculean task, nandini added will make it almost impossible for meDead

Yes Charu, looks like the feedbacks are reaching them and they are opening up to it. The tyranny of dreaded 'Nashta' was restricted though not entirely cured. Perhaps our expectations had plunged so low and our initial relatable identification well entrenched, that we are easily pleased to accept any improvement. In this sense, our initial imbibe of the plot is working on us to make us notice the fading of original characters like Mohit, which in itself is not so important for the present track. In the same vein, I am inclined to overlook a jarringly overdone act by Dadi- almost first time so, by the actor. The prayer or its selection is not out of place. Because, but for that scene, we'd have again felt sidelining of that elder's worries- as a minor lapse in narration. The scene could have been more effective, if it were enacted low key, for theme of the prayer was not irrelevant to the ongoing trackā€¦So yes, I am not complaining much and enjoying the track. Thanks for your inputs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08_charu_

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

@smrth..
once again.. an awesome post..Thumbs Up im surfing IF from an hour and i don;t know how i missed ur post..Confused

but better late then never.. Smile
i did not notice mohit's absenceTongue.. from the past two days im totally into naitik-akshara and their pain.. found it really disturbing.. my mood went for a toss seeing day before yesterday's epi.. yesterday when naitik found akshara i somehow put myself back to normal..

but ur point is something on which i fully agree.. mohit should have been there with naitik in this time of crisis.. when payal could come leaving come baby-shower function at her home.. mohit could do so certainly..

but.. shaurya provided a good support to naitik.. i think he covered mohit's absence pretty well..Big smile 

Kaumudi,

You are so sensitive and observant...Mohit is not essential, but noticed... As Charu explained, perhaps actors are not available at the present. You are right in the sense that Shaurya has taken over the supportive role...And yes, don't dare to be 'never' even if it might be with a 'bad late'!...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

@Smrth

very good post.. I always like your posts... what you observe & write it's different & is treat to read...

Agree with you on many points... yes CVs are going pretty well these days... Script, Pace and Acting. All in all they are successful in Making Viewers glued to YR... for the first time they have tried to attempt what had happened in reality... and I will say.. they have handled it pretyy well... for them to go out of Sighania & maheshwari sadan... and to show something without Nasta & Food it commendable...ClapClap

After Diwali Patch up... they are showing Naitik and Akshara growing mature & strong as a couple...Clap during Batwara.. they supported each other & learned to live independently... rather than to depend on elders... which was very much needed for Akshara... so, I wud say Keep it up CVs... we indeed want to watch quality Episodes rather than Nasta & Food...

about the Current Track.. yes you are right... Mohit was missing... He had stood out with Naitik in all his crisis... and he cud have been the Support of Pillar to Naitik... but they missed it...

I felt they rushed to the End... it cud have been the best track in YR history if CVs have focused on Each & Every technicalitites of this Track... like they can show how Naitik trace Akshi in detail and I wanted to see Rajbana being support to Naitik as a father & cud have gave us a wonderful Scene of Father & Son bonding... but I am happy for what I have got...Smile

Sachi,

I am glad that you liked my posts or able to connect me with them... For, I am occasional poster in this forum with a tendency towards obscure writings ... hardly have any acquaintances here but for Charu or Kaumudi. As I've not been able to post regularly, pleased at your observant notice of me- an oddity here! Thanks for your comments.

Samarth.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_vinita_moonlight08saru.gNimbuMirchi

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrth

Kaumudi,

You are so sensitive and observant...Mohit is not essential, but noticed... As Charu explained, perhaps actors are not available at the present. You are right in the sense that Shaurya has taken over the supportive role...And yes, don't dare to be 'never' even if it might be with a 'bad late'!...LOL

Thanx for the compliment @smrth.. yes im a bit sensitive.. small little things put me to tears..Cry something i need to work upon..LOLLOL too much sensitivity isn't good for me..Big smile

yeah may be the actors are busy with some other projects..Smile shaurya i found him very mature in day before yesterday's epi.. liked him..Tongue

surely.. i love reading ur posts.. u know that already.. and i can't help but throw my two cents when ur around..Big smile

But Kaumudi, they are important to me. Conversations with you or charu are sustaining me here...So in other words...Bhugato...LOLLOL

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

smrth

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

_vinita_

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrth

Yo rude trinkles, shh...dare not her dreams in strife,

Trialed and tarried, here is sleeping my princess wife.Tongue

Our lover boy is in full flaw.WinkLOL..comforting or cajoling for rest, soothing or pacifying, he is pampering his precious lady with abundance.Big smile And who'd blame? Only a scary separation, however short, can underline the blessings of a loved one so starkly. In fact, this short trial has acutely stressed the essence of their mutual interdependence in this relationship. Well presented.Clap

@ Charu, Kaumudi, Sachi...Thanks for your replies friends. I want to answer individually...a bit in rush, so tomm. please.

i loved the quote u put in here.. ur own creation.??
i got nostalgic and remembered ur first post on the forum.. "morning light" here..Big smile
totally awestruck im by reading ur posts..Tongue

Aaw Kaumudi, I wish I could pass on my clumsy rhymes to even some obscure writer! Big smilebut can't act criminal!...Naitik's dash to ringing mobile had gotten me into splits- I liked the scene and got 'inspired' to belt out this sufferance!!!Tongue...Watch out, someone would seriously scold you for encouraging an atrocity!LOL

On serious note, writing freely without care for grammar or consequence is big advantage here or without a fear of being sneered for 'exuberance'.Embarrassed..And yes,' Morning light' had turned me loose here...I had so liked Akshara's mellowed entry and Naitik's relief expression in that Mahashivratri scene, it was a beautiful, low key scene. But then the opportunity was wasted to prepare for Holi parody.Shocked

Friend, more in the evening, I am stealing my earning hours!!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_vinita_moonlight08

Go to top