Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sachi16

@Smrth

very good post.. I always like your posts... what you observe & write it's different & is treat to read...

Agree with you on many points... yes CVs are going pretty well these days... Script, Pace and Acting. All in all they are successful in Making Viewers glued to YR... for the first time they have tried to attempt what had happened in reality... and I will say.. they have handled it pretyy well... for them to go out of Sighania & maheshwari sadan... and to show something without Nasta & Food it commendable...πŸ‘πŸ‘

After Diwali Patch up... they are showing Naitik and Akshara growing mature & strong as a couple...πŸ‘ during Batwara.. they supported each other & learned to live independently... rather than to depend on elders... which was very much needed for Akshara... so, I wud say Keep it up CVs... we indeed want to watch quality Episodes rather than Nasta & Food...

about the Current Track.. yes you are right... Mohit was missing... He had stood out with Naitik in all his crisis... and he cud have been the Support of Pillar to Naitik... but they missed it...

I felt they rushed to the End... it cud have been the best track in YR history if CVs have focused on Each & Every technicalitites of this Track... like they can show how Naitik trace Akshi in detail and I wanted to see Rajbana being support to Naitik as a father & cud have gave us a wonderful Scene of Father & Son bonding... but I am happy for what I have got...😊

Sachi,

I am glad that you liked my posts or able to connect me with them... For, I am occasional poster in this forum with a tendency towards obscure writings ... hardly have any acquaintances here but for Charu or Kaumudi. As I've not been able to post regularly, pleased at your observant notice of me- an oddity here! Thanks for your comments.

Samarth.Smile

Originally posted by: smrth

Kaumudi,

You are so sensitive and observant...Mohit is not essential, but noticed... As Charu explained, perhaps actors are not available at the present. You are right in the sense that Shaurya has taken over the supportive role...And yes, don't dare to be 'never' even if it might be with a 'bad late'!...πŸ˜†

Thanx for the compliment @smrth.. yes im a bit sensitive.. small little things put me to tears..😭 something i need to work upon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too much sensitivity isn't good for me..πŸ˜ƒ

yeah may be the actors are busy with some other projects..😊 shaurya i found him very mature in day before yesterday's epi.. liked him..πŸ˜›

surely.. i love reading ur posts.. u know that already.. and i can't help but throw my two cents when ur around..πŸ˜ƒ
smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

Thanx for the compliment @smrth.. yes im a bit sensitive.. small little things put me to tears..😭 something i need to work upon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too much sensitivity isn't good for me..πŸ˜ƒ

yeah may be the actors are busy with some other projects..😊 shaurya i found him very mature in day before yesterday's epi.. liked him..πŸ˜›

surely.. i love reading ur posts.. u know that already.. and i can't help but throw my two cents when ur around..πŸ˜ƒ

But Kaumudi, they are important to me. Conversations with you or charu are sustaining me here...So in other words...Bhugato...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Kaumudi, they are important to me. Conversations with you or charu are sustaining me here...So in other words...Bhugato...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arre don't say like that..
i reply to ur posts because i want to..πŸ˜ƒ

Yo rude trinkles, shh...dare not her dreams in strife,

Trialed and tarried, here is sleeping my princess wife.πŸ˜›

Our lover boy is in full flaw.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..comforting or cajoling for rest, soothing or pacifying, he is pampering his precious lady with abundance.πŸ˜ƒ And who'd blame? Only a scary separation, however short, can underline the blessings of a loved one so starkly. In fact, this short trial has acutely stressed the essence of their mutual interdependence in this relationship. Well presented.πŸ‘

@ Charu, Kaumudi, Sachi...Thanks for your replies friends. I want to answer individually...a bit in rush, so tomm. please.

i loved the quote u put in here.. ur own creation.??
i got nostalgic and remembered ur first post on the forum.. "morning light" here..πŸ˜ƒ
totally awestruck im by reading ur posts..πŸ˜›
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail

i loved the quote u put in here.. ur own creation.??
i got nostalgic and remembered ur first post on the forum.. "morning light" here..πŸ˜ƒ
totally awestruck im by reading ur posts..πŸ˜›

Aaw Kaumudi, I wish I could pass on my clumsy rhymes to even some obscure writer! πŸ˜ƒbut can't act criminal!...Naitik's dash to ringing mobile had gotten me into splits- I liked the scene and got 'inspired' to belt out this sufferance!!!πŸ˜›...Watch out, someone would seriously scold you for encouraging an atrocity!πŸ˜†

On serious note, writing freely without care for grammar or consequence is big advantage here or without a fear of being sneered for 'exuberance'.😳..And yes,' Morning light' had turned me loose here...I had so liked Akshara's mellowed entry and Naitik's relief expression in that Mahashivratri scene, it was a beautiful, low key scene. But then the opportunity was wasted to prepare for Holi parody.😲

Friend, more in the evening, I am stealing my earning hours!!😲

Aaw Kaumudi, I wish I could pass on my clumsy rhymes to even some obscure writer! πŸ˜ƒbut can't act criminal!...Naitik's dash to ringing mobile had gotten me into splits- I liked the scene and got 'inspired' to belt out this sufferance!!!πŸ˜›...Watch out, someone would seriously scold you for encouraging an atrocity!πŸ˜†

On serious note, writing freely without care for grammar or consequence is big advantage here or without a fear of being sneered for 'exuberance'.😳..And yes,' Morning light' had turned me loose here...I had so liked Akshara's mellowed entry and Naitik's relief expression in that Mahashivratri scene, it was a beautiful, low key scene. But then the opportunity was wasted to prepare for Holi parody.😲

Friend, more in the evening, I am stealing my earning hours!!😲

morning light is undoubtedly ur best post till date @smrth.. i just loved it.. i have it saved in my computer and i read it again and again.. it was just so beautifully written that i have no words for it.. just too good..πŸ˜ƒ

the last line of this quote "trialled and tarried.. here is sleeping my princess wife " took my heart away.. loved it.. just loved it..
people u know will thank me for bringing out the poet in u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously.. u should write more.. n yes.. be frequent here.. it feels great to have u around..πŸ˜ƒ
smrth thumbnail

morning light is undoubtedly ur best post till date @smrth.. i just loved it.. i have it saved in my computer and i read it again and again.. it was just so beautifully written that i have no words for it.. just too good..πŸ˜ƒ

the last line of this quote "trialled and tarried.. here is sleeping my princess wife " took my heart away.. loved it.. just loved it..
people u know will thank me for bringing out the poet in u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously.. u should write more.. n yes.. be frequent here.. it feels great to have u around..πŸ˜ƒ

Kaumudi,

The regularity bidding is difficult to observe, but lately I've been quite so, ain't i?πŸ˜†...This dinner time watch has grown on me but I miss many episodes. The relatability is fascinating. Recently going through fascinating phase of kids rearing, the sensations of a lovable stranger entering your life and turning everything topsy-turvey; the happiness or tasting trials, the relationship is really profound- The stranger becomes most Important in life. Consciously or unwittingly, The cvs are doing a holding job despite of overwhelming mediocrity.😲 So yes I'd be more frequent, though excuse my tendency for staying private (already surprised at draw of above put detailsπŸ˜†)...virtual world compels this habit.😊

Won't you substitute @ with two right placed vowels...samarth...talking to you is like my younger sister- always carrying out her point adamantly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaumudi,

The regularity bidding is difficult to observe, but lately I've been quite so, ain't i?πŸ˜†...This dinner time watch has grown on me but I miss many episodes. The relatability is fascinating. Recently going through fascinating phase of kids rearing, the sensations of a lovable stranger entering your life and turning everything topsy-turvey; the happiness or tasting trials, the relationship is really profound- The stranger becomes most Important in life. Consciously or unwittingly, The cvs are doing a holding job despite of overwhelming mediocrity.😲 So yes I'd be more frequent, though excuse my tendency for staying private (already surprised at draw of above put detailsπŸ˜†)...virtual world compels this habit.😊

Won't you substitute @ with two right placed vowels...samarth...talking to you is like my younger sister- always carrying out her point adamantly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Samarth bhai..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
smrth thumbnail

Today was a good episode...the grief onset was well handled. First, heartbreak of a son was aptly revealed to his mother (in the present case). Their scene together was touching...Then, we were spared the melodrama with each elder individually...the gravity of loss is preserved this way...Again I liked Naitik's impromptu hug to his Father. His seeking solace from other parent was just so...what more, it was the one of the first of this kind of bonding scene here, and right timed... I wanted Akshara to suspect her loss instinctively, more so from her instinctive alertness to Naitik's heartache, however hidden with effort. But then she might as well in a denial. Something she might have already perceived instinctively...The end scenes echoed some of these expectations...

• Karan was outstanding in his grief portrayals. The primary wail, seeking solace from parents, seeking for a relief from mother- with a bail out from news break and then bracing his self- he was just right. Later, his subdued and feeble speak to his wife, with a gentle chiding to hold herself- he was enacting poignancy...Understand his haplessness at prolonging the tragic news, just hope, they don't overdo .
  • Hina's last scene of a frightening foreboding, her expressions of incredulity to something unimaginable but suspicious, were outstanding as well...Hope she carries on with finesse.

Edited by smrth - 12 years ago