smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Must say, this short track was well handled and well scripted for most part.πŸ‘ The actors were competent and the narration gripping. The initial trapping without a track was believable (though on somewhat stretched circumstances- the responsible official must be showed reprimanded for such callousness). Subsequent communication loss was also realistic. Then, frightened worry of all relatives were well presented as well as well acted by all the actors (though Mohit's omission was becoming conspicuous). I am Surprised at a sudden acceleration in the pace of story telling.😳 Looks like they have heard about their famous sluggard scripts and they are attempting to shake of the lethargy- good for the show. πŸ˜†But the 'end' is the case of over reaction; crispness giving way to an impatient hurry. First, Naitik was showed rushing to Police station without breaking such a powerful ray of hope to the paralyzed members (neither telling Shaurya on the phone?!😲). Then, final tracking down and liberation was too rushed up, they ought to have showed some more details (I've almost taken the final scenes as a precap and believed that elaboration will follow tomorrowπŸ˜•). But don't want to complaint much. Since from a couple of weeks they are treating us with good episodes.πŸ˜ƒ As if they were following some real life incidence.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of the point…

1.       The couple's deep melding is beautifully presented in their mutual concern as well almost a telepathic extension of the courage to each other over the happy memories. This reliance is endearing.πŸ˜›

2.       Individually, Naitik's anxieties, helplessness and a foreboding fear were deftly carried out by Karan the actor.πŸ‘ His restrained act was entirely relatable. But yet, he has not lost the hope. There was a hidden faith that she is not harmed and he was actually holding up the elders…Akshara's fears were palpable.  Her attempts to hold on the nerves and courage with a positive attitude were well put.πŸ‘ Here the existing love of husband and realized motherhood were self sustaining. The previously embedded chocolate scene was both practical and symbolic.

3.       The supporting characters were believable though Mohit's daylong absence is not. Payal's avoided vilification was in tune with their approach.

4.       The unnecessary stretching was avoided and hope, they will make this a habit.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail

Mohit's absence was all the more conspicuous for two reasons. Naitik was searching all around the city for entire day without roping in the help of his oft mentioned troop of friends. Besides, Mohit is now BIL so they might have alerted about such a serious threat in the family. And they chose recently befriended Payal to come and lend the support...The scene at police station were lacking...Overbearing, almost suspicious, tone of authority was somewhat jarring- for such influential elder members of two families from a small city would have been accorded more respect due...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
completely agree πŸ‘ the track was very well handled, well directed n brilliantly enacted  ! kudos to the YRKKH team ! i think this is the first time they did something different with the story, otherwise it's the same "nashta", office, sasural, maayka kitchen, ladai, MU, phone nahi lag raha  n so on...

yes, i also have a few complaints that it was rushed towards the end..they showed the plight of each member in full detail, there was no need to repeat it yest...instead, they cud have made the epi. more interesting with naitik getting the lead and tracing akshara...all said n done, i'm patiently waiting for today's episode..i think we'll forget these small stupidities which they did coz that scene will make up for it !

mohit's absence raised a few doubts...nandini (the actor) is on a vacation i guess coz she's nowhere to be seen frm the last 2 weeks...she didn't even come to congratulate her brother ..mohit came alone , woh bhi in the office πŸ˜• may be the actors r unavailable at this moment...no complaints though, M paltan ko jhelna is a herculean task, nandini added will make it almost impossible for me🀒 ! 
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

completely agree πŸ‘ the track was very well handled, well directed n brilliantly enacted  ! kudos to the YRKKH team ! i think this is the first time they did something different with the story, otherwise it's the same "nashta", office, sasural, maayka kitchen, ladai, MU, phone nahi lag raha  n so on...

yes, i also have a few complaints that it was rushed towards the end..they showed the plight of each member in full detail, there was no need to repeat it yest...instead, they cud have made the epi. more interesting with naitik getting the lead and tracing akshara...all said n done, i'm patiently waiting for today's episode..i think we'll forget these small stupidities which they did coz that scene will make up for it !

mohit's absence raised a few doubts...nandini (the actor) is on a vacation i guess coz she's nowhere to be seen frm the last 2 weeks...she didn't even come to congratulate her brother ..mohit came alone , woh bhi in the office πŸ˜• may be the actors r unavailable at this moment...no complaints though, M paltan ko jhelna is a herculean task, nandini added will make it almost impossible for me🀒 ! 

But di ek baat toh manni padegi...kal itna kuch hua...but fir bhi 3-4 baar se jyada khane peene ka, nashte aur juic ka naam a hi gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: divi4u

But di ek baat toh manni padegi...kal itna kuch hua...but fir bhi 3-4 baar se jyada khane peene ka, nashte aur juic ka naam a hi gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

di.. khane khazane ke bina apna yrkkh incomplete hai... yeh toh hona hi tha...
@smrth..
once again.. an awesome post..πŸ‘πŸΌ im surfing IF from an hour and i don;t know how i missed ur post..πŸ˜•

but better late then never.. 😊
i did not notice mohit's absenceπŸ˜›.. from the past two days im totally into naitik-akshara and their pain.. found it really disturbing.. my mood went for a toss seeing day before yesterday's epi.. yesterday when naitik found akshara i somehow put myself back to normal..

but ur point is something on which i fully agree.. mohit should have been there with naitik in this time of crisis.. when payal could come leaving come baby-shower function at her home.. mohit could do so certainly..

but.. shaurya provided a good support to naitik.. i think he covered mohit's absence pretty well..πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Smrth

very good post.. I always like your posts... what you observe & write it's different & is treat to read...

Agree with you on many points... yes CVs are going pretty well these days... Script, Pace and Acting. All in all they are successful in Making Viewers glued to YR... for the first time they have tried to attempt what had happened in reality... and I will say.. they have handled it pretyy well... for them to go out of Sighania & maheshwari sadan... and to show something without Nasta & Food it commendable...πŸ‘πŸ‘

After Diwali Patch up... they are showing Naitik and Akshara growing mature & strong as a couple...πŸ‘ during Batwara.. they supported each other & learned to live independently... rather than to depend on elders... which was very much needed for Akshara... so, I wud say Keep it up CVs... we indeed want to watch quality Episodes rather than Nasta & Food...

about the Current Track.. yes you are right... Mohit was missing... He had stood out with Naitik in all his crisis... and he cud have been the Support of Pillar to Naitik... but they missed it...

I felt they rushed to the End... it cud have been the best track in YR history if CVs have focused on Each & Every technicalitites of this Track... like they can show how Naitik trace Akshi in detail and I wanted to see Rajbana being support to Naitik as a father & cud have gave us a wonderful Scene of Father & Son bonding... but I am happy for what I have got...😊
smrth thumbnail

Yo rude trinkles, shh...dare not her dreams in strife,

Trialed and tarried, here is sleeping my princess wife.πŸ˜›

Our lover boy is in full flaw.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..comforting or cajoling for rest, soothing or pacifying, he is pampering his precious lady with abundance.πŸ˜ƒ And who'd blame? Only a scary separation, however short, can underline the blessings of a loved one so starkly. In fact, this short trial has acutely stressed the essence of their mutual interdependence in this relationship. Well presented.πŸ‘

@ Charu, Kaumudi, Sachi...Thanks for your replies friends. I want to answer individually...a bit in rush, so tomm. please.

Edited by smrth - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes Charu, looks like the feedbacks are reaching them and they are opening up to it. The tyranny of dreaded 'Nashta' was restricted though not entirely cured. Perhaps our expectations had plunged so low and our initial relatable identification well entrenched, that we are easily pleased to accept any improvement. In this sense, our initial imbibe of the plot is working on us to make us notice the fading of original characters like Mohit, which in itself is not so important for the present track. In the same vein, I am inclined to overlook a jarringly overdone act by Dadi- almost first time so, by the actor. The prayer or its selection is not out of place. Because, but for that scene, we'd have again felt sidelining of that elder's worries- as a minor lapse in narration. The scene could have been more effective, if it were enacted low key, for theme of the prayer was not irrelevant to the ongoing track…So yes, I am not complaining much and enjoying the track. Thanks for your inputs.

smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

@smrth..

once again.. an awesome post..πŸ‘πŸΌ im surfing IF from an hour and i don;t know how i missed ur post..πŸ˜•

but better late then never.. 😊
i did not notice mohit's absenceπŸ˜›.. from the past two days im totally into naitik-akshara and their pain.. found it really disturbing.. my mood went for a toss seeing day before yesterday's epi.. yesterday when naitik found akshara i somehow put myself back to normal..

but ur point is something on which i fully agree.. mohit should have been there with naitik in this time of crisis.. when payal could come leaving come baby-shower function at her home.. mohit could do so certainly..

but.. shaurya provided a good support to naitik.. i think he covered mohit's absence pretty well..πŸ˜ƒ 

Kaumudi,

You are so sensitive and observant...Mohit is not essential, but noticed... As Charu explained, perhaps actors are not available at the present. You are right in the sense that Shaurya has taken over the supportive role...And yes, don't dare to be 'never' even if it might be with a 'bad late'!...πŸ˜†