Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Meet the Choreographers Behind Zara Zara Touch Me!

Zaynoo2320 IF-Sizzlerz
Zaynoo2320
Zaynoo2320

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

bin tere sanam, is jahaan mein, bekaraar hum, dum da dum da dum...

Okay, okay, I know by looking at the title, you all must be like, what the heck? Hellooo? Zaynoo? It's MAY 5thMAY 5th! Ring any bells?... OH MY GOD, seriously Zaynoo?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT DATE MEANS TO US KASHIANS?

Well, DUH! Of course I do! It's the 3rd Anniversary of KaSh's legendary, and ORIGINAL piece, the exhilarating and sexy, Zara Zara Touch Me dance sequence! BUT WAIT, REEEWIND! Let's go back to the title, "Meet the Choreographers Behind ZZTM?" Now you must be thinking, Zaynoo's killing me here. I wanna KaSh about the ZZTM dance, and talk about how sexy Karan looked when he was twirling Shilpa around, looking at her with such an intense gaze as if the only thing he could see was her, her and only her. Or how about Shilpa? Trying to seduce Karan, by dancing so sexily around him ever so passionately like there's no tomorrow? Oooh, and, and how about--  *POPS YOUR DREAM BUBBLE!* :D

Call me a vamp, but how about you give props to the people who even choreographed this extremely hot, sensual dance in the first place? If it wasn't for them, we'd probably never even be able to see such a hot dance! Ehh, I guess she's right, AS ALWAYS ;)

Some FAQ's:

Have we ever seen these choreographers before? Are they famous? You keep saying "them" so that means there are two choreographers?

YES! YES! & YES!

These TWO choreographers are none other than our very own:

Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand!

SURPRISE, SURPRISE! (well, loads already know, but STILL, but for those who didn't, SURPRISEEE! Big smileROFL)

Yes, the two (CONFIRMEDWink) people who were behind ever twirl, every eye lock, every touch-on-the-waist, every "dum da dum"'were none other than our very own KaSh! Although Shilpa had much more dancing than Karan during the sequence, she did more of the choreography, giving her a good amount of credit, but since this sequence involved a couple, Karan also rightfully receives the credit for the choreography! As we all know and hear stories about how Karan and Shilpa are always practicing their lines, expressions, and motions together, well, rehearsing this dance sequence (OMG, THINK of that, they did ZZTM more than ONCE!) requires trying out new dance steps, adding new moves, deleting ones that probably didn't fit or feel right; and it was ALL KaSh! Now do you understand why I emphasized the word: ORIGINAL? Because it IS, WAS and ALWAYS WILL BE original, by KaSh themselves! Heck they both made up the moves! :) How do you feel about that? The hottest dance sequence was choreographed by the actors THEMSELVES? They put in the effort and the time to make things right, be it with rehearsing the dance or by adjusting the amazing steps! Take some time to let it sink in'NOT! If you already have butterflies in your tummy right now, then boy, oh boy, the journey has JUST begun. ;) Let's take another trip down memory lane, and go through the sequence, WITH the unedited clips. (AHHH, Zahra just showed me the unedited scenes from the pre-cap the other day, and what's a KaShian to do? Obviously watch it more than a 100 times!)

The promo ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yBKbNLdtg8[/YOUTUBE]

The original dance, played in the episode' <3

Don't try to resist, because you simply can't. You'll end up feeling like your flying, and you'll end up blushing, and wanting it to never end. THIS, is the hot and sexy chemistry KaSh generate, and for those of you who aren't aware of how high their chemistry soars, then just click the play button, and when you're done, why not click replay for another'57 times? Cuz' that's just the typical KaShian reflex every time they watch KaSh scenes. ;)

ANDDD, ta-daaa! The unedited clips from the pre-cap!

What's different? There's not tooo, much difference in the pre-cap, but there's more hands-on-waist, twirls, hand-holding, and one more "dum da dum." So'WATCH! ;) Skip to around 8:48, or watch the whole thing, lol. The beginning of the vid's adorable though, Shona's massaging Karan's back. <3

Notice how Karan just couldn't keep his eyes off of her? How Shilpa did her best to melt his anger by literally trying to seduce him? Did you notice in Armaan's imagination, how Karan had a smirk of naughtiness every time Shilpa danced a new step? How he seemed so mesmerized by her every move, and how she actually managed to build up the courage to dance for him? His eyes are full of love, passion and need for her. And her: although at first all she wants to do is reduce his anger and accept his challenge, the passion and necessity in her eyes becomes equally evident throughout. It no more becomes just a challenge. They're completely lost in the song, and when it ends, you notice it's so abrupt to them, yet all they could do is stare into each other's eyes.

You can easily notice how their bodies flow with a steady rhythm. How when she tries to move around him, he equally follows in her every step, remaining together, in sync. Then when his noses brushes past the side of her head, the passion here is at its peak. Notice how he brushes his lips across her cheek and ears, planting a soft, breeze-like kiss, and judging by her expressions, she's LOVING it.

You need the rhythm baby, between a couple. You need the chemistry, the passion, and the need, when you dance like this. And KaSh, have. it. all. Why else do media describe them as "sizzling?" It's because of their high-level chemistry that's so hard to beat, heck, there hasn't been any competition with KaSh! They've risen above the rest with this intense chemistry!

^The way their bodies move together, in the same pattern, is so rhythmic, and so... I can't explain, it's just so astonishing!

Time flies, and it's been exactly THREE YEARS, since KaSh ZZTM has been etched in our hearts and memories. And soon there will be a 5th, 6th even 18th and more anniversaries to come, but these memories will never be erased! No matter how hard you try, the chemistry of KaSh will always pull you back! So here's to celebrating KaSh's sexy, Zara Zara Touch Me dance sequence for the 3rd year! A big congratulations to KaSh, and us! :)Hug

credit for creations: alisha&amna. :)

-Zaynah&Zahra

Bashers, kindly STAY OUT! If you don't agree to anything said above, well, that's your loss! Let the fans celebrate in peace, any negative/sarcastic comment shall be reported IMMEDIATELY. And if any bashing erupts, the I'd kindly advise KaShians to NOT RETALIATE. ;) Please & Thank You! :)

Edited by Zaynoo2320 - 04 May 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

guydynamicsaidrusthiSargam_SinhaReckless.BeautypadamSAIsharmagauriARian_4evernishasaxena..Aaliyah..vin0211-Sadaf-probablycryingDiyan-Su-virmaan-virikaAltairasharonyaqoobrtjksFari.Kashianksgforever10ashw99ilyaseshaNikhi.minaalM_Afrin_falcon.star--Kkkhushiii--shruti_kashianScatteredCastlem4manjuangel_KSG-screwed.UP-fri42911MahamRushilovesBarunShilpa.AgarwalWhiteNights.annanyaksgianKaranShilpa:)canadians-BreezyGirl-S.H.I.E.L.D.-SexyAngel-DulceTentacion.Rolzz.annihilation.cant.be.assed.noseasyncdivkashfullMedha.R.K.OShru77FleetingWishes.U-No-PooNorzAngelTeen-Zeeshan-patakhaguddiASALUVlostmymusic.NeonLights.TaniLovesDB5K-Jeny--Ri..JustaDreamXiahtic-5-LoVe.KaSh-OkThanksByeasmaanixxSilent.Dreamer-Ms.Muffin-star_fanNadz_YuNaloverserendipity.aftermath..Bepannaah..Ohana.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
All I Seeeā€¦
In Hersszzz Touch

Wats D Fun ? Ah Ah
Do U Know Wht I Mean It Isz ?
Mmm
Sup Sup
Ooo
Can I Get Ya
Ooo
Can I Touch Ya
Ooo
Can I Get Ya
Ooo
Can I Touch Ya

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah Zara Zara .. Ooo Ooo Ooo

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Bin Tere Sanam Is Jahan Mein
Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah Zara Zara .. Ooo Ooo Ooo

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

I Love The Way You Touchin Me, Feeling Me
Boy Im Gonna Be Rebelling
Boy My Little Secrets Gonna Let You Know
That Wen You Put Your Arms Around Me
I Love The Way You Surround Me
Oh Boy I M Gonna Loose Control

Tere Hi Tera Hi Intezaar Hai
Mujhe To Bas Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tera Hi Tera Abb Khumaar Hai
Khud Pe Na Mere Ikhtiyaar Hai

Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Once Time Touch Me Like This
I Like What You Want
What You Give Its A Risk
Two Time Touch Me Like This
Together Wanna Fasa D Style The Way Tat A Lover
Three Time Touch Me By Far
Gets Over Here Comes The Crazy With Me In My Car
Its One Time Touch Me Like This
I Know Wat You Want, Wat You Can, Wat You Say.. My Lover

Yeh Dard-E-Dil To Ho Na Agar
Sataye Abb Dooriyon Ka Gum
Behek Jaye Na Yeh Kadam
Hai Tujhe Meri Jaan Ki Kasam

Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Beqkaar Hum
Dum Da Dum Da Dum
Beqkaar Hum

Edited by tzahra - 04 May 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiSargam_Sinha-Sadaf-..Aaliyah..Fari.KashianminaalMashw99_Afrin_m4manjuTitanium.MahamZaynoo2320NeonLights.-Jeny--Zeeshan-noseasync-SexyAngel--Ri.asmaanixx.JustaDreamOkThanksByeaftermath..Nadz_YuNaloverserendipity.star_fan

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Well guys we will be posting some old stuff from great makers we give credit to all the makers whom stuff we are gonna post people would recognize them by dere work hatts off to all the makers fully credit goes to thm i am juz gonna post and plz if anybody wants dere stuff to be edited in this topic feel free to let us know thank you

First all the avi's

---------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Icone by BG i mean our very own kid of Heaven Riya
who can say this is her first time making icons
fab job BG love it

Icons

Stacked-

Black & White version Embarrassed

Stacked-

Mixed Version 1-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuff which Alisha made specially for 5th May
Thank you so much for making you rock
love you and your work

-------------------------------------------------------

- -- 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by tzahra - 05 May 2011 at 11:32am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiSargam_Sinha..Aaliyah..Fari.Kashian_Afrin_minaalMashw99m4manjuWhiteNights.RushilovesBarunMaham-Zeeshan-NeonLights.-Jeny-Zaynoo2320Medha.Shru77noseasync-Ri..JustaDreamOkThanksByeasmaanixxserendipity.aftermath..Nadz_YuNaloverBepannaah.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Sig tym  yayyy well okay like i said before credit goes to all the makers this stuff we are posting is going to be old and new like the stuff which people are making for the past three years so enjoy and free to use

Sig old+new

Edited by tzahra - 04 May 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiSargam_Sinha..Aaliyah..Fari.Kashian_Afrin_RushilovesBarunm4manjuZaynoo2320AngelTeen-Zeeshan-noseasyncNeonLights.-Jeny-.JustaDreamOkThanksBye-Ri.asmaanixxNadz_YuNaloveraftermath..Bepannaah.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Time for caps woohoo okay as we took each n every expression of KaSh from ZZTM so it is kinda hard to put whole update so we are going to put the link directly to DMG gallery where the whole update has been already posted but we will show you something hehe yh we gt caps from pre-cap some of the scenes were nt in sequence so we will post those caps and also u knw dat if we even try to put all ZZTM caps here thn I-F, DMG forum n also ur screens will burn with full KaSh sexilicious performance

Link direct to DMG gallery for ZZTM caps

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1621083&TPN=47

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-cap version which was edited some hot moves by KaSh

---------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by tzahra - 04 May 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiSargam_Sinha..Aaliyah..Fari.KashianminaalM_Afrin_RushilovesBarunZaynoo2320AngelTeen-Zeeshan-noseasyncNeonLights.-Jeny-FleetingWishes.-Ri..JustaDreamOkThanksByeasmaanixxNadz_YuNaloveraftermath..Bepannaah.

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
ZARA ZARA...GET ME KaSh BACK PLEASE! Stern Smile

I cannot believe it's been three years since this night..the night when Riddhima seduces Armaan..Riddhima Shocked unpredictable woman! Tongue now coming to the dance of&by KaSh...O M G. Silly now I know why some people show sooo much 'love' towards us..SPREADING THE RED HOTNESS! Big smileEmbarrassed It's just my imaginations that are going WILD with the thoughts of KaSh pratcising for the dance, choreographing it, trying out steps together, sharing ideas, etc. etc. OMG the 'on the table' idea is SO KaSh! Day DreamingROFL KaSh leave me in search of words and that is exactly why my post is not gonna be long! Ouch

tera hii tera intezaar hai, mujhe toh bas tujhse pyaar hai..this is something that goes with all the loyal KaShians!..we are waiting for them & we will forever love them, can't even think about anyone else and even when we try to fall for some new couple, we end up comparing them and then saying nope, i'm just gonna wait for the KaSh magic to come back again.

bin tere sanam iss jahaan mein bekraar hum..gosh, do I need to say anything? we are literally desparate to see a comeback of KaSh, to see that undefining and undeniable chemistry. The couple that make us dance to every single song just because we 'feel' it has KaSh in it! LOL

dum da dum..now this has a great history with KaShians! ROFL all i'll say for this is - we'll keep dum da duming and be patient for the 'touch me, kiss me, hold me' to come true.Tongue

Zahra & Zaynooo - I LOVE YOU TWO! Hug You guys RULEEE Cool

KaShhh Day DreamingSillyHeart

Edited by KaShbaby_Riya - 05 May 2011 at 11:57am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthi..Aaliyah..minaalM_Afrin_noseasyncNeonLights.-Zeeshan-Zaynoo2320FleetingWishes..JustaDreamXiahtic-5OkThanksByeaftermath..Bepannaah.star_fan

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
More stuff on the anniversary of ZZTM by our hitlet Maham i knw everyone loves her work i am posting this here as bcz i dont think this will be posted in up with all other avis n stuff bcz already posted two whole updates of Alisha n Riya we love you Maham

ZZTM sizzling Avi's

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZZTM hot sig's

-------------------------------------------------------------------

More stuff on ZZTM by my very own little sis Medzi
aww hun love you thanks for making ZZTM stuff

---------------------------------------------------------

The most awaited sig by our Shanky i mean Jens
aww girl your stuff was missing here love it
you rock no doubt abt that

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes Angel our AVI QUEEN Nori
awww when you look at her work dont you think you can be like her
we all love her work dont we and everyone on I-F praises her
We love you and your work Angel mwahhh your stuff are always rocking

Vertical Long

Long NEW STYLE
NOW PLEASE MINE SHOP STALKERS
ITS MINE OWN STYLe Dont say i copied this one :D

Zara Zara Song Seq Avi's!

Vertical

Long Avi's
500X285

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I knw you all must be thinking dat someone is missing well yup our Fizii work is missing
well i have something from her for us
she made all this stuff in hours guys as she had test
love you Fizii

Edited by tzahra - 05 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiSargam_Sinha..Aaliyah..Fari.KashianminaalMashw99_Afrin_NeonLights.noseasyncfizii_gurlZaynoo2320AngelTeen-Zeeshan-Medha.FleetingWishes.asmaanixx.JustaDreamOkThanksByeaftermath..Nadz_YuNalover

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Guess who stuff is here Reeno
i knw shocking na hehe
we love u n ur work so plz keep making n dont be lazy

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some stuff by an old maker Sanam
omg yh she is back guys
love her work na she is awesome

Edited by tzahra - 06 May 2011 at 11:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiSargam_Sinha..Aaliyah.._Afrin_minaalMWhiteNights.NeonLights.noseasyncAngelTeenasmaanixxOkThanksBye

Go to top