chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone ! First of all I wanted to say what a heartwrenching episode was shown today😭 Esp the Arjuhi scenes...!!

Oh and 2nd of all, can someone pls tell me the same of the song which was playing during the rain scene ? I have been trying to search it but I can't figure out what song it is...😳

Thanks !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TAMANNA_LOVES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

Hi everyone ! First of all I wanted to say what a heartwrenching episode was shown today😭 Esp the Arjuhi scenes...!!

Oh and 2nd of all, can someone pls tell me the same of the song which was playing during the rain scene ? I have been trying to search it but I can't figure out what song it is...😳

Thanks !

hi its from shor in the city today after watching the epi t took me an hour to find teh actual song so here it is
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup like the person above said its from shor in the city... i love this song from the movie the most and it suits the scene soo well
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful Song - from SHOR - Very appropriate. Yes 2days episode was fab. especially our  Arjuhi.  It breaks my heart when I see them so helpless and more deep in love. Bless them.