India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo 5 may (Page 5)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
y they show like this no happy moments of naksh always naksh in problems eiher MU scaring that naitik telling ghar ko khilonese bhar doonga and gay3 telling naiutik jab chota tha uska shirt and something bad going to happen yaar really my heart tells kuch bhi ho want to see naksh together no problem come between them if something bad happen to akshi vlget taunt from gay3 and full dino family naitik vl be with akshi na y she is getting everything singing about   the baby really i am worried i think they may have get gether akshi being pregnant and between the party akshi thinking bad of losing her baby it seems something like that really worst fear yaar hope naitik akshi saath de please naksh should not get separated soem thing ba d happen too they should not blam akshi gay3 don't wantto see chandalika roop again naitik should be with akshi to support her.

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsBig smile Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...Smile Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...Wink

Hug m smilng again..thank u Big smile
Hug
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
dont knwo waht is going to happen y akshi think waht all nice time and nice wishes she got when everyone come to know akshi is pregnant and y she is scaring and scare us too don't understand really th promo is too too scary cant take it any more
_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by JAYA_09

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsBig smile Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...Smile Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...Wink

i wish i wish wish aisa hi ho. Big smile ..or else i will be dead...coz the promo really looked scary...
did u watch the promo the same thing as the first pormo song wala but end y she faint on naitik and naitik shout like akshra guys feel like crying waht do u think taffy want to think + but after watching the promo really scary yaar -ve vibes bahut aatha hai kya karoonvl naksh support each other during the difficult times and vl two familis there to support naksh

i watched the promo rata mein hi...i am not getting good vibes...but as sab yahan par positive baatein kar rahe hai toh i too will think that way...Big smile otherwise my night was bad...
yeh locker room incident ka hi asar hai lagta..i just hope ki its just the trauma of it...nothing more than that...

Me too wld likd 2 believe that the promo is after effects of locker room...
Its the continuation promo... Confused We got the 1st promo before the locker room scene...nd this one after the scene...

yeh SP sirf humein sadha gala promos hi dikhate hai...Ouch Ouch but yaar i have so many doubts...plz use koi clear karo...i too believe that its locker room incident's effects but why she is only recalling n thinking about the baby talks..?? Confused  like all the good moments she lived when she disclosed her pregnancy news...sabka khush hona n all..sabki baatein n then suddenly dhadhaammm... Confused Confused
i was really really scared seeing the promo...was watching the repeat araam se n then yeh daraavna promo aa gaya n again my night was spoiled...Dead

although i've not seen the promo but update se toh it indicates mc only ...Confused but thanks to sarita di now i'm sure its just a bad nightmare of akshi as she was so frightened in bank locker n this promo is just a after effect of that traumatic situation... n abt why she was hearing all those voices acc to me may be some minor complication will happen n doctor might suggest extra care n precaution for both mother n child n so she may get frightened to lose the baby as every1 is so delighted for this new angel n hence she's remembering every1 exceptions n reaction for this new member...nothing else. so just chill guys... Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Disaru.g_Divya_

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JAYA_09

i wish i wish wish aisa hi ho. Big smile ..or else i will be dead...coz the promo really looked scary...
did u watch the promo the same thing as the first pormo song wala but end y she faint on naitik and naitik shout like akshra guys feel like crying waht do u think taffy want to think + but after watching the promo really scary yaar -ve vibes bahut aatha hai kya karoonvl naksh support each other during the difficult times and vl two familis there to support naksh

i watched the promo rata mein hi...i am not getting good vibes...but as sab yahan par positive baatein kar rahe hai toh i too will think that way...Big smile otherwise my night was bad...
yeh locker room incident ka hi asar hai lagta..i just hope ki its just the trauma of it...nothing more than that...

Me too wld likd 2 believe that the promo is after effects of locker room...
Its the continuation promo... Confused We got the 1st promo before the locker room scene...nd this one after the scene...

yeh SP sirf humein sadha gala promos hi dikhate hai...Ouch Ouch but yaar i have so many doubts...plz use koi clear karo...i too believe that its locker room incident's effects but why she is only recalling n thinking about the baby talks..?? Confused like all the good moments she lived when she disclosed her pregnancy news...sabka khush hona n all..sabki baatein n then suddenly dhadhaammm... Confused Confused
i was really really scared seeing the promo...was watching the repeat araam se n then yeh daraavna promo aa gaya n again my night was spoiled...Dead

Maine bhi yeh promo raat ko hi dekha tha...nd it is scary...I too was nt able to sleep... Ouch Mujhe lagta hai she is thinking abt the baby cause when she was trapped inside akshi was scared for her unborn child... Ouch May b the promo is indicating akshi's fear of losing the child nd happiness related to it... Ouch
kahi uski ise dar ki wajah se kuch ho naa jaaye bas ab me aur kuch nhi sochna chahti hu jabse promo dekhi hu kuch ajeeb si feel ho rahi hai no other go now other tan being positive...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
akshara vl lose her baby inthe trauma she had tel us really cant take any more waht is ur opinioon +ve soch nahi parrahi hoon
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
dont want to se how kaka kaki show so immatured afer losing their baby dont want to see in naksh something like that really feeling bad if they show same reptitive things
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by pari1508

That promo was so scary.. Unhappy Main toh dar gayi wo promo dekhke.. Bechari Akshara kitni dar gayi thi n finally Naitik ki baho me collapse ho gayi..

Yaha pe itne positivity bhare posts hai, toh i will keep my thoughts to myself.. N I'll also try to be positive.. Smile

MC is not the end of the world, it happens all the time. Patha nahi why it's so magnified in soaps; these women eventually go on to have beautiful healthy
babies.

I have not seen the promo but just from whatever I have read I think they want to show Akshara traumatized after her locker room experience. The last 2 days have been traumatic to us tho socho for the person who has been thru it, kitna dar gayi hogiOuch I hope they pursue this track instead of the ghisa pita MC...Clap

Agree with u di.. Miscarriages quiet happen to so many mothers but its not end of life.. In fact I have seen so many cases mc around me but never seen so much OTT reactions as they portray in soaps.. Soaps just too much exhagerate the situations..
And u might be right.. That promo might be showing after effects of that bank incident on Akshara.. It will take time for her to cum out of such a scary situation..

there can be some complication also which can be overcome..bekar ki tension Dead let the MC happen first then i will cry with all of u 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiAsawari_naksh

Go to top