Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo 5 may - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Why r we so stuck up at mc track... πŸ˜• promo aaya nahin aur mc predictions shuru... As Sari di said..I want to think positive... πŸ˜ƒ Achcha socho achcha hoga... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
really worried about anskh and their baby yaar when they going to live a happy life don't want to see something bad happen too akshi should get taunted by gay3 and dinos including naitik really worried about her i wnat tosee naitik too supporting in her difficult times be with her and trust her and share her pain waht hee or she going thru. even family members too should with naksh support them bring back the confidence not yelling making allegaitons becoz of ur carlessness u lost it something like that really worried about naksh may be they have small party at home to welcome naksh baby during that time akshi mite have the fear and thinking about her locker inclident and soemthing worst fear that's y she has showned fainting on naitik's arms really bahut darr lagraha hai don't want to think negative but relly worried lot
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

MC is not the end of the world, it happens all the time. Patha nahi why it's so magnified in soaps; these women eventually go on to have beautiful healthy
babies.

I have not seen the promo but just from whatever I have read I think they want to show Akshara traumatized after her locker room experience. The last 2 days have been traumatic to us tho socho for the person who has been thru it, kitna dar gayi hogi I hope they pursue this track instead of the ghisa pita MC...πŸ‘

Agree with u di.. Miscarriages quiet happen to so many mothers but its not end of life.. In fact I have seen so many cases mc around me but never seen so much OTT reactions as they portray in soaps.. Soaps just too much exhagerate the situations..
And u might be right.. That promo might be showing after effects of that bank incident on Akshara.. It will take time for her to cum out of such a scary situation..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...😊 Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...πŸ˜‰

i wish i wish wish aisa hi ho. πŸ˜ƒ ..or else i will be dead...coz the promo really looked scary...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

i wish i wish wish aisa hi ho. πŸ˜ƒ ..or else i will be dead...coz the promo really looked scary...

did u watch the promo the same thing as the first pormo song wala but end y she faint on naitik and naitik shout like akshra guys feel like crying waht do u think taffy want to think + but after watching the promo really scary yaar -ve vibes bahut aatha hai kya karoonvl naksh support each other during the difficult times and vl two familis there to support naksh
Tafseer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

did u watch the promo the same thing as the first pormo song wala but end y she faint on naitik and naitik shout like akshra guys feel like crying waht do u think taffy want to think + but after watching the promo really scary yaar -ve vibes bahut aatha hai kya karoonvl naksh support each other during the difficult times and vl two familis there to support naksh

i watched the promo rata mein hi...i am not getting good vibes...but as sab yahan par positive baatein kar rahe hai toh i too will think that way...πŸ˜ƒ otherwise my night was bad...
yeh locker room incident ka hi asar hai lagta..i just hope ki its just the trauma of it...nothing more than that...
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
saw the promo
cant think of anythig
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

i watched the promo rata mein hi...i am not getting good vibes...but as sab yahan par positive baatein kar rahe hai toh i too will think that way...πŸ˜ƒ otherwise my night was bad...
yeh locker room incident ka hi asar hai lagta..i just hope ki its just the trauma of it...nothing more than that...

Me too wld likd 2 believe that the promo is after effects of locker room...
Its the continuation promo... πŸ˜• We got the 1st promo before the locker room scene...nd this one after the scene...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
v cant cry more yaar or even dont want to see naksh suffering s yaar really feeling bad if something bad happen do u think naksh vl support each other really bahut darr lagraha hai
Tafseer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Me too wld likd 2 believe that the promo is after effects of locker room...
Its the continuation promo... πŸ˜• We got the 1st promo before the locker room scene...nd this one after the scene...

yeh SP sirf humein sadha gala promos hi dikhate hai... but yaar i have so many doubts...plz use koi clear karo...i too believe that its locker room incident's effects but why she is only recalling n thinking about the baby talks..?? πŸ˜•  like all the good moments she lived when she disclosed her pregnancy news...sabka khush hona n all..sabki baatein n then suddenly dhadhaammm... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
i was really really scared seeing the promo...was watching the repeat araam se n then yeh daraavna promo aa gaya n again my night was spoiled...🀒
Edited by Tafseer - 12 years ago