Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by FLGators

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...😊 Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...πŸ˜‰

Agree with u...
I too saw the promo at night...
Originally posted by madhaviben

Love you Sarita thanks for the positivity πŸ‘ I am thniking the same way. And I think she might take long time for akshi to come out of the fear. And if thay show mc that will be and of this track and I don't think cv will and this so soon. And every now and then evry one talking about mc. To day I was thiniking that jab naksh ki ladai hoti thi then hum kehte thy smp nahi dikhate. And then smp dikhaya to we said pregnacy track nahi dikhate . Then ab pregnance treack shuru huva then we start talking abut mc? So we worry to much what will be happend in future and not enjoying the currunt track.let us all please enjoy till we have this track . Mc jeb hoga tab dekha jayega. Kal ki chinta mai. Ajj ka accha episode ka mude kyu kharab kare? Thank god I am not like that warna mera kya hota?
Every one a reqest from me think pasitive varna hamre aur rajashri ke bechmai kya farak rahega?

Well  said  MB .. be +ve ...why  should  we  think  -ve  ...kuch  acha  hi  socho  na...bank  locker  mein  band  thi  tho  bechari  darr  gayi  hogi na...jab  se  promo  start  hua  hai  tab  se  sub  akshi  ki  mc  ke  peeche  pade  hai...why...may  be  kuch complications  hoga   lekin end  mein  a  very  healthy  naksh  baby  tho  ayega hi...pakka...i  want  to  see  a  chota  munnaπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Agree with u...
I too saw the promo at night...
what do u think what vl be the reason behind akshi fer i know she locked in the bank and she always fear like her mother but do u feel they show soemthingbad happen don't want to talk or post any negativity here but again itna royenge yaar this full week naksh cried and v also cried with them again enxt week too can;t ake any more
That promo was so scary.. πŸ˜” Main toh dar gayi wo promo dekhke.. Bechari Akshara kitni dar gayi thi n finally Naitik ki baho me collapse ho gayi..

Yaha pe itne positivity bhare posts hai, toh i will keep my thoughts to myself.. N I'll also try to be positive.. 😊
Originally posted by JAYA_09

what do u think what vl be the reason behind akshi fer i know she locked in the bank and she always fear like her mother but do u feel they show soemthingbad happen don't want to talk or post any negativity here but again itna royenge yaar this full week naksh cried and v also cried with them again enxt week too can;t ake any more

Jaya aunty b positive kuch bura nahin hoga... πŸ˜ƒ Just enjoy the current track... 😊
Originally posted by pari1508

That promo was so scary.. πŸ˜” Main toh dar gayi wo promo dekhke.. Bechari Akshara kitni dar gayi thi n finally Naitik ki baho me collapse ho gayi..

Yaha pe itne positivity bhare posts hai, toh i will keep my thoughts to myself.. N I'll also try to be positive.. 😊

MC is not the end of the world, it happens all the time. Patha nahi why it's so magnified in soaps; these women eventually go on to have beautiful healthy babies.

I have not seen the promo but just from whatever I have read I think they want to show Akshara traumatized after her locker room experience. The last 2 days have been traumatic to us tho socho for the person who has been thru it, kitna dar gayi hogi I hope they pursue this track instead of the ghisa pita MC...πŸ‘
lekin y they should show lik that and may be naitik bhi darr gaya akshi uska upar faint hoke girrahi thi thab. don't know yaar
oh no
i just hope nuthing happens to Akshara anymoree
nothing bad happen to naksh  and thier baby somany porblms no happiness please cv's help ur fans