anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys,dis pomo is d second part of dat pregnency song promo.it starts as akshara in d dark crying(as d last part of d earlier pregnency promo)n she is getting d flashes of her family members with bg voice of a child crying -rajshree saying main dadi banane wali hoon,dj rb n vish  celebrating,gaytri saying her regarding munna chilhood clothes,naitik saying dat soon d house will b full of toys n both hugging n evrybody singing n celebrating around dem,n suddenly sumthing happens to akshi n she faints n fall in naitik's arms n naitik shouting akshara(dont want to ay but dis indicates towards mc only,m so worried) Edited by anveshasharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poeki thumbnail
Originally posted by: anveshasharma

guys,dis pomo is d second part of dat pregnency song promo.it starts as akshara in d dark crying(as d last part of d earlier pregnency promo)n she is getting d flashes of her family members with bg voice of a child crying -rajshree saying main dadi banane wali hoon,dj rb n vish  celebrating,gaytri saying her regarding munna chilhood clothes,naitik saying dat soon d house will b full of toys n both hugging n evrybody singing n celebrating around dem,n suddenly sumthing happens to akshi n she faints n fall in naitik's arms n naitik shouting akshara(dont want to ay but dis indicates towards mc only,m so worried)

link please...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughts๐Ÿ˜ƒ Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...๐Ÿ˜Š Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...๐Ÿ˜‰
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughts๐Ÿ˜ƒ Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...๐Ÿ˜Š Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...๐Ÿ˜‰

Love you Sarita thanks for the positivity ๐Ÿ‘ I am thniking the same way. And I think she might take long time for akshi to come out of the fear. And if thay show mc that will be and of this track and I don't think cv will and this so soon. And every now and then evry one talking about mc. To day I was thiniking that jab naksh ki ladai hoti thi then hum kehte thy smp nahi dikhate. And then smp dikhaya to we said pregnacy track nahi dikhate . Then ab pregnance treack shuru huva then we start talking abut mc? So we worry to much what will be happend in future and not enjoying the currunt track.let us all please enjoy till we have this track . Mc jeb hoga tab dekha jayega. Kal ki chinta mai. Ajj ka accha episode ka mude kyu kharab kare? Thank god I am not like that warna mera kya hota?
Every one a reqest from me think pasitive varna hamre aur rajashri ke bechmai kya farak rahega?Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing i think mc jaisa kuch nahi hoga think positive
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i too saw th promo may be she has the fear of losing baby and don't know yaar wht to say don't wnt to think any negative but soemthing going to happen it feels don't know y naitik is shouting like that akshra
khushi_17 thumbnail
I just saw a new promo.. It was like akshara keeps thinking about how every one is happy about her pregnancy. Their words keep echoing and then she faints in naitik's arms. She was very tensed. I think it was a continuation of the old promo where everyone is singing and dancing because they were all wearing the same clothes.Edited by khushi_17 - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Love you Sarita thanks for the positivity ๐Ÿ‘ I am thniking the same way. And I think she might take long time for akshi to come out of the fear. And if thay show mc that will be and of this track and I don't think cv will and this so soon. And every now and then evry one talking about mc. To day I was thiniking that jab naksh ki ladai hoti thi then hum kehte thy smp nahi dikhate. And then smp dikhaya to we said pregnacy track nahi dikhate . Then ab pregnance treack shuru huva then we start talking abut mc? So we worry to much what will be happend in future and not enjoying the currunt track.let us all please enjoy till we have this track . Mc jeb hoga tab dekha jayega. Kal ki chinta mai. Ajj ka accha episode ka mude kyu kharab kare? Thank god I am not like that warna mera kya hota?
Every one a reqest from me think pasitive varna hamre aur rajashri ke bechmai kya farak rahega?

i toop dpon't ant to hink any thingbad but don't know naitik itna kyun darr gaya. don
't know akshi bhi bahut dari hui hai hope for the prositive
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i too saw th promo may be she has the fear of losing baby and don't know yaar wht to say don't wnt to think any negative but soemthing going to happen it feels don't know y naitik is shouting like that akshra

Jaya kuch nahi hoga why they will show mc and and this track? I think they will show some complication in prgnancy and will show how naitik and family sapport her and make thing good for. Her so don't worry and just enjoy this track till we have it.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Jaya kuch nahi hoga why they will show mc and and this track? I think they will show some complication in prgnancy and will show how naitik and family sapport her and make thing good for. Her so don't worry and just enjoy this track till we have it.

the way naitik last shouting akshara may be askhi darr gayi locker incident may be sress and may be everyone talking about the baby and all may be  this fear causing for akshi in preganncy waiting for any article and any news really feeling bad never shon happy in their life always surrounded by problems when they going to live a happy family with their kids. again if soemthingbad happen too they should not get separated please.cv's handle with care