India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo 5 may

anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
guys,dis pomo is d second part of dat pregnency song promo.it starts as akshara in d dark crying(as d last part of d earlier pregnency promo)n she is getting d flashes of her family members with bg voice of a child crying -rajshree saying main dadi banane wali hoon,dj rb n vish  celebrating,gaytri saying her regarding munna chilhood clothes,naitik saying dat soon d house will b full of toys n both hugging n evrybody singing n celebrating around dem,n suddenly sumthing happens to akshi n she faints n fall in naitik's arms n naitik shouting akshara(dont want to ay but dis indicates towards mc only,m so worried)

Edited by anveshasharma - 04 May 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay_Nancy_kingini_aardraveil_of_rosesaparakshitij..Fairytales..moonlight08..Akaisha..Bobbi.saru.g-.Shriya.-

poeki Newbie
poeki
poeki

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anveshasharma

guys,dis pomo is d second part of dat pregnency song promo.it starts as akshara in d dark crying(as d last part of d earlier pregnency promo)n she is getting d flashes of her family members with bg voice of a child crying -rajshree saying main dadi banane wali hoon,dj rb n vish  celebrating,gaytri saying her regarding munna chilhood clothes,naitik saying dat soon d house will b full of toys n both hugging n evrybody singing n celebrating around dem,n suddenly sumthing happens to akshi n she faints n fall in naitik's arms n naitik shouting akshara(dont want to ay but dis indicates towards mc only,m so worried)

link please...
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsBig smile Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...Smile Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...Wink

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeanamika00Madhavi_Dikingini_aardrawadhwaniki..Fairytales.._vinita_aparakshitijApoorva_22Asawari_nakshmoonlight08beautiful16sanw--Nishita--_charu_Suchi-pvlakssaru.g_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsBig smile Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...Smile Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...Wink

Love you Sarita thanks for the positivity Clap I am thniking the same way. And I think she might take long time for akshi to come out of the fear. And if thay show mc that will be and of this track and I don't think cv will and this so soon. And every now and then evry one talking about mc. To day I was thiniking that jab naksh ki ladai hoti thi then hum kehte thy smp nahi dikhate. And then smp dikhaya to we said pregnacy track nahi dikhate . Then ab pregnance treack shuru huva then we start talking abut mc? So we worry to much what will be happend in future and not enjoying the currunt track.let us all please enjoy till we have this track . Mc jeb hoga tab dekha jayega. Kal ki chinta mai. Ajj ka accha episode ka mude kyu kharab kare? Thank god I am not like that warna mera kya hota?
Every one a reqest from me think pasitive varna hamre aur rajashri ke bechmai kya farak rahega?

Edited by madhaviben - 04 May 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreekingini_aardra..Fairytales.._vinita_aparakshitijmoonlight08--Sari--Apoorva_22saru.gpvlakssanwSuchi-_Divya_

Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing i think mc jaisa kuch nahi hoga think positive
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
i too saw th promo may be she has the fear of losing baby and don't know yaar wht to say don't wnt to think any negative but soemthing going to happen it feels don't know y naitik is shouting like that akshra

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraveil_of_roses

khushi_17 Newbie
khushi_17
khushi_17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I just saw a new promo.. It was like akshara keeps thinking about how every one is happy about her pregnancy. Their words keep echoing and then she faints in naitik's arms. She was very tensed. I think it was a continuation of the old promo where everyone is singing and dancing because they were all wearing the same clothes.

Edited by khushi_17 - 04 May 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardrasamicutesaru.g

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Originally posted by FLGators

Love you Sarita thanks for the positivity Clap I am thniking the same way. And I think she might take long time for akshi to come out of the fear. And if thay show mc that will be and of this track and I don't think cv will and this so soon. And every now and then evry one talking about mc. To day I was thiniking that jab naksh ki ladai hoti thi then hum kehte thy smp nahi dikhate. And then smp dikhaya to we said pregnacy track nahi dikhate . Then ab pregnance treack shuru huva then we start talking abut mc? So we worry to much what will be happend in future and not enjoying the currunt track.let us all please enjoy till we have this track . Mc jeb hoga tab dekha jayega. Kal ki chinta mai. Ajj ka accha episode ka mude kyu kharab kare? Thank god I am not like that warna mera kya hota?
Every one a reqest from me think pasitive varna hamre aur rajashri ke bechmai kya farak rahega?
i toop dpon't ant to hink any thingbad but don't know naitik itna kyun darr gaya. don
't know akshi bhi bahut dari hui hai hope for the prositive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

Go to top