YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#187~.Abrazame Muy Fuerte.~ - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
ae sweetu is here!🤗🤗🤗🤗 me didnt knew!:( wished me didnt went dwn as i went and dint make anythigs went to watch TV🤣 and now my eyes hurts and am super sleepy so me going to beep now!🥱
Originally posted by anjananazir

ur a kameeni thats all i know haan🤣🤣🤣 just pm and telll ur problem haan🤣🤣🤣like how the spamming message irritates us🤣🤣🤣

shut it 🤣🤣🤣 

ahaan 🤣🤣🤣 bt u think he will read haan 🤣🤣
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

oye hoye laijee 🤣🤣🤣

ahaa ☺️

useless 🤣🤣🤣 waise i thought i heard this lyrics with that tune sumwer bt now me cnt find it 🤣🤣🤣 i think i was dreaming 🤣🤣🤣

useless🤣🤣🤣 now u know u should ask my parents and sis how useless i am haan🤣🤣🤣 they have a lamba sa list🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

ae sweetu is here!🤗 me didnt knew!:( wished me didnt went dwn as i went and dint make anythigs went to watch TV🤣 and now my eyes hurts and am super sleepy so me going to beep now!🥱

haila 🤣 🤣 🤣  kameeni 🤣 🤣  haan haan beep 🤗 lubyys u 🤣 🤣 

ahaa me cnt stay longer then that hpe spam lets us finishi 🤣 haila i hate spam haan 😔

me too not i am not pheeling great and also sleeepyy🤣🤣🤣...shampooo may finish it kaal haan🤣🤣🤣🤣

haila 🤣 🤣 🤣  kameeni 🤣 🤣  haan haan beep 🤗 lubyys u 🤣 🤣 

me was just checkin whats on TV and opended Imagine and found Gunhaon ka devta and the other one me dont know whats the name🤣🤣🤣🤣 and watch a match almost ending!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lobe u too haan 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by anjananazir

useless🤣🤣🤣 now u know u should ask my parents and sis how useless i am haan🤣🤣🤣 they have a lamba sa list🤣

haila 🤣🤣🤣 u r nt that bad haan 🤣🤣