Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

impossible couples AT-coz we r crazy=))

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys,

to the crazy AT of

so here r our impossible couples and their hilarious storiesROFLROFL

T and chand

chand was heartbroken as he got to know about haseena that she never loved him,she only stayed with him so that she can be safe,once he went in the jungle,T also went in the jungle searching for abhay...it was poonam ka chand and everywhere it was scary,T was shivering,chand saw him and as any flop hindi movie,he also gave his coat to T,she was happy,he saw him and fel in love her at the very first sight only,cold air blewed and the whether became lovely,as T was blind as 2 days before she went with an accidentROFLROFL,chand changed his voice like a young boy and then T was impressed with his voice and money,chand took her with him and they lived happily ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will call them T and chand-chatROFLROFLROFL

haseena and arnab

haseena loved arnab from the very day only when arnab saw something in the jungle,it was haseena,and after seeing him she fell in love with himROFLROFLROFL...arnab wanted a sahaara as he was very sad after misha going and sugand dying,as he never loved madhu,he saw haseena who gave him courage and told him that everything will be fine and he fel in love with him,and they also lived happily ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will call them haseena and arnab-arnaROFLROFLROFL

kabir and protima

kabir didn't got anyone so he thought...jawaan ladki nahi,to jawaan dill buddhi hi sahiROFLROFL,and they also lived happily ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will them kabir and protima-katimaROFLROFLROFL

panchi and shankar

panchi was heart broken as sid left her and she met shankar on her way as he was also heart broken because of misha,so u only think,if two broken hearts meet,then,like every flop hindi movie...love will defenitely happen,so they also lived happily ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will call them panchi and shankar-pankhar(pankha is better than this name)ROFLROFLROFL

sid and maaya

when maaya was going to her uncle's house,a vampire bit her and she also became a vampire,she met a sid who losted in abhay and his war,they fell in love with each other and they also lived happliy ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will call them sid and maaya-siyaROFLROFLROFL

chai waala baaba and maithali

maithali came back and saw abhiya getting married,she saw abhay has forgotten her completely and have moved on in his life with piya,so she was heart broken,she went to drink chai...and the chai waala baaba told her a story,she fell in love with her chai and his sweet sweet storiesROFL ROFL and he also fell in love with her beauty and they also lived happily ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will call them chai waala baaba and maithali-chaithaliROFLROFL

princi and madhu

as madhu was heart broken because of arnab,she went to a shop near mount college to buy ande(eggs)ROFLROFL as she was hungry,and princi was also there to buy ande for him as he love fried andesROFLROFL...madhu talked to him,she invited him for anda breakfast,he came..he ate her andas and fell in love with her cooking and praised her very much,madhu fell in love with his beautiful talks and they also lived happily ever afterROFLROFLROFL

so we will call them princi and madhu-pridhuROFLROFLROFL

sugand and kabir's dad(mr.rathore) 

sugand came backROFL,firstly saw her daughter piya marrying abhay a vampire,got shock no.1,secondly saw arnab also with a vampire and that too with a name haseena,got shock no.2 and no.3,thirdly saw madhu heart broken,notROFLROFL..happy with princi,shock no.4 and no.5...now bechaari(faru's fav wordROFLROFL)...what will she do,she went and sat in the jungle,all's fav place in PKYEKROFLROFL..there mr.rathore also came there for morning walk,as i said,all's fav place in PKYEKROFLROFL...so he this laachaar and bechaari aatma sitting there,helped her,and now u all know the rest of the story,they both fell in love with each other and also lived happily ever after

so we will call them sugand and rathore-suthore(sinthol soap is better than this name)ROFLROFL

so i hope u all liked these crazy couples and their hilarious stories written by meEmbarrassed
i made this AT because i listened so many couples name from many members of our forum,i thought they love them so muchROFLROFL so why not make a place for them so that we can appeciate themBig smile
thank u so much faru and anky for helping me by telling me some of the crazy couplesHug

Edited by blossom1234 - 08 May 2011 at 6:05am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SwtHrt2011tanya.dsouzamansimProttashaNikhi.Pari-GuptaCute_Gal--Signorina----sumana13--IndigoBluespayyalMeekoMahak Sinha-Nags---sunshine--poojahandaBefikreSilverBellCoeur2PsychoFMSromaila

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

blossom1234
                                                       Coeur2PsychoFMS
                                                            _Akanksha_
                                                               sanjna4
                                                            Artemis678
                                                            Tahani01
                                                          NaGeSwArI
                                                            Gals_11 
                                                           Prottasha 
                                                              payyal 
                                                               vivluv 
                                                       Crazy4KaSh  
                                                             -Hello-
                                                            romaila
                                                         intruderfast

so here i will write all the crazy memebrs who want to be the part of this AT
                                 to be in the list,u can comment here and i will add uBig smile

Edited by blossom1234 - 08 May 2011 at 6:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.-GredForge---sumana13--Coeur2PsychoFMSSilverBell

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

as we r crazy people,so no rule can stop usROFLROFL

but still...

no bashing of characters,i know we all love each and every character so much that we will never bash anyone
if u don't like it then plzz don't come in as we r crazy and...then u can imagine what we can do to uROFLROFLROFL
plzz do not quote more than 3 times and plzz follow IF rulesBig smile

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4666/heart3.gifhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4666/heart3.gifhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4666/heart3.gifhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4666/heart3.gifhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4666/heart3.gif

so we will chat here about impossible and hilarious couplesROFLROFL
we will praise them,though i know it's difficultROFLROFL
and enjoy

Dialogue of the Day

protima-K...chalo disco chale na
kabir-nahi meri jaan,tum agar disco gayi to disco waale mujhe kahenge ke apni mommies ko disco nahi laa sakteROFLROFLROFL

u can also think of a funny dialogue like this and can post in here

Couple of the Day

here will decide which impossible couple should be the couple of the day based on how hilarious they look togetherROFLROFL...

so this day's couple is,'chai waala baaba and maithali'ROFLROFLROFL

u can also tell me who can be the couple of the dayROFLROFL

Edited by blossom1234 - 04 May 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cute_Gal--sumana13--Coeur2PsychoFMS

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

so finally the AT is done,congratzz crazy peopleParty

Edited by blossom1234 - 04 May 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Coeur2PsychoFMS

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_rea--sumana13--blossom1234

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
res! i'll edit.. soon. soon, i promise. :P 

-edited-

ROFLROFL you rock!

add me to the list. we're gonna rock this club, we're gonna go all night.. Cool

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 04 May 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Add Me Nikki. This AT is very funny. I like it.

blossom1234

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Add Me Nikki. This AT is very funny. I like it.
ok nici and thank uHug

SilverBell

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index