Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Mon To Fri hmmm

minnu345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ODHIANSSS

so i have to prepare my mind for 5 days now  since i was accustomed to watch RBO 6 days a week๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜”though it is a good news that our stars will get out of hectic schedules n can take some rest  ๐Ÿค” 

But for me it would be difficult to adjust to this schedule since i have to make  2 days a week with out RBO๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
However may be the episode i love to watch them onscreen i couldn't take my eyes from them Till it was finished๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
i think i am going mad at this shanak and lovely RBOโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
This is my state what about yours guys

r there any maddies like me

-----------------------
minnu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awww same to same my thoughts but good fr yasha n karan let them rest n have fun to in their lives:)

one day maha epi wil surely b a treat to watch so thts again a treat fr us so im happy wid it n now hopefully all d focus on shanak as its a 5day plan:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy for the actors specially shanak atleast they will get some rest and I hope the focus will be on shanak and the writers can think about the good track fir shanak badly needed since 3months
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hehe Minuuu.. There are 1000's here like you.. Including me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I agree we are soo attached to the 6 days format but I guess its very good now.. Atleast our YashaRan will get rest nah.. Khair hai yaara, we'll watch promos and repeats and previous Shanak scenes on Sat and Sun then.. ๐Ÿ˜Š Dont be disappointed Hun.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetyali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i think this is not true, as i heard that they are going to have maha episode on weekend
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
i m used to of seeing dem 6 days too but gud for d stra for sure