Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Mon To Fri hmmm

minnu345 Senior Member
minnu345
minnu345

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey ODHIANSSS

so i have to prepare my mind for 5 days now  since i was accustomed to watch RBO 6 days a weekUnhappyUnhappy
Unhappythough it is a good news that our stars will get out of hectic schedules n can take some rest  Ermm 

But for me it would be difficult to adjust to this schedule since i have to make  2 days a week with out RBOCryCryCryCry
However may be the episode i love to watch them onscreen i couldn't take my eyes from them Till it was finishedSmileSmileSmileSmile
SmileSmile
i think i am going mad at this shanak and lovely RBOHeartHeartHeartHeart
This is my state what about yours guys

r there any maddies like me

-----------------------
minnu

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Silpa_25preitik.krithikahotchpotchRBOdishbhandqkytmSidNeeti-fanWooHooHaha21purvi08NinjaInPyjamasRB81-Deepali-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
awww same to same my thoughts but good fr yasha n karan let them rest n have fun to in their lives:)

one day maha epi wil surely b a treat to watch so thts again a treat fr us so im happy wid it n now hopefully all d focus on shanak as its a 5day plan:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaWooHooHaha21purvi08

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I am happy for the actors specially shanak atleast they will get some rest and I hope the focus will be on shanak and the writers can think about the good track fir shanak badly needed since 3months

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21shanakyasharan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Hehe Minuuu.. There are 1000's here like you.. Including me! Embarrassed I agree we are soo attached to the 6 days format but I guess its very good now.. Atleast our YashaRan will get rest nah.. Khair hai yaara, we'll watch promos and repeats and previous Shanak scenes on Sat and Sun then.. Smile Dont be disappointed Hun.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika

sweetyali Senior Member
sweetyali
sweetyali

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
well i think this is not true, as i heard that they are going to have maha episode on weekend
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i m used to of seeing dem 6 days too but gud for d stra for sure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index