May 4, 2011: Murari plots against Bansi - Page 2

Poll

Who do you thinkwill first find out about Murari's plot?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you guyz won't believe but i had actually made up my mind to quit this show after rupesh's death coz i though nothing was left. i didn't even bother myself to catch the other episodes. i know it sounds silly but when everybody started talking about murli's clean-shaved look i don't know what happened but i was excited to see him back again. & once again i started bearing this show. maybe i'm tolerating this show just for Vikrant. he should grow back his beard then i'll get bored & quit the show LOL!πŸ€ͺ i won't mind if he quits this show. he should find a good show now.

talking about the TRPs well BAVD had done a great job in the TRP charts by ruling it over the other shows of Imagine. it was only once that it got left behind RS. later CGM over took the position but BAVD still maintained to be in the charts. it's been only 2 or 3 times that BAVD has been out of the charts. so right now i don't see it getting axed. but if it continues to stay out the charts then it's likely to get axed. i thought it would get axed after rupesh's death but seems like the CVs still have in store for us a lot of things...ironically, everything except the main theme - the story of a midget girlπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

BAVD is all about conning & fighting over property, be it parmeshwar doing it with rupesh's property, or mridala over their old house & the new house & now murari & ashtik join the list. the CVs have seriously lost itπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

well for right now i do support mridala coz i sense something wrong with murari & ashtik from the episode. maybe after some more episodes, we'll actually get to know who's more dangerous mridala or ashtik/murari
fuzzyface thumbnail
I guess when Baba died so did the story and now we only have the 'varr' and his never ending battles πŸ˜›

Thanks vrish for the update. I will skip the episode sounds like a snooze fest. But I am rooting for Gau to expose them ASAP! coz we all know Gau doesn't like to share.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish  there is  maha episode of one hr this saturday

mayb u need to organise updater for that  episode

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was thrilled by two things in yesterday's epi. 

One was that Murli made it clear that he was only forgiving SD to honour the upbringing of his parents, and two that he is going to call Murari chacha only.

And these two things are exactly what I had said I wanted to hear from him in my posts after tuesday nights epi.

It was as if the CV's had read my post! πŸ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
@ chatterbox
is it... what's so special about it to have a one hour epi on saturday. is the promo already out??
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no i didnt see promo but that big icon on top left of screen i saw this morning

and frankly all one hr specials are nothing but filler episodes to take story further

baba aiso varr dhundo is the title

baba is gone and varr is  still finding his feet i think

and story of midget has goen for a toss

i wanted to see bharti strong and be firm and nothing against being traditional but sar par pallu to hata de

makes her look like some senior citizen
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

no i didnt see promo but that big icon on top left of screen i saw this morning

and frankly all one hr specials are nothing but filler episodes to take story further

baba aiso varr dhundo is the title

baba is gone and varr is  still finding his feet i think

and story of midget has goen for a toss

i wanted to see bharti strong and be firm and nothing against being traditional but sar par pallu to hata de

makes her look like some senior citizen

Yep, I don't understand why it is that in these shows the minute a girl gets married she starts wearing sarees and nothing else πŸ˜•

Perhaps once upon a time, this was how they traditionally dressed post-marriage.  But in this day and age even in traditional families it rarely happens.  Every girl I know, whether friend or family after marriage they dress pretty much the same as they did when they were single with only one or two exceptions.  I only wear sarees for special events or occasions, not on an everyday basis.

And while I appreciate that in very traditional desi families they adhere to these things still, it would be nice to see the occasional bahu dressing how the majority of us in the real world dress.

I really wanted Murli to say to Bharti that she doesn't have to wear all this saree varee stuff all the time.  Bharti would have a justified reason too, those sarees are too long for her anyway.  Did anyone notice that her saree was crumpled on the floor at the bottom, at her back in yesterdays epi?  Those saree's are too long for Juhi it seems πŸ˜†

Bharti looks much better and frankly more like an adult in suits and with her hair open.  Dressed the way she does now, I always think she looks like those dolls you can buy decorated in bridal attire.  She looks more like a child dressed as a bride.

Much prefer her in suits.  At the very least, take the pallu off your head man!  Seriosuly, is there a written rule that women have to wear a pallu on their head after marriage?  Anyone?πŸ˜•
chatterbox thumbnail
hahaa see when a bride is newly married for few days if she keeps pallu on her head its fine as its mark of respect for elders in family but in  front of her husband or youngers she doent need to use pallu on her head..

u r so right in all that heavy sari and jewellery  bharti looks like a decked up doll  to carry home and play with..

but if bharti has to come out mentally tougher and stronger she needs to be bit modern in her attire and thinking.. 

i mean ok sari is traditional but then gaushala is not covering her head so bharti need not too

plus she is too young so she shud be allowed to wear salwar kameez occassioanly and she can cover her head  a bit there also if she wants..
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys that the sarees that Bharti wears look too heavy for her but I suppose no serial is complete without the bahus wearing heavy clothing a jewellery.

But I prefer Bharti when she wears salwar kameez with her hair open she looks better. I think the sarees make her look even more smaller than she already is! πŸ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
i've been banging my head on the wall to get this answer to why do serial actresses wear heavy sarees & heavy jewellery plus that pallu on their head...trust me, i never found a convincing answer🀣