Was that reAlly a wedding??????

-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Abha did not get married to Ranchod!!! She can't !The wedding was not completed I think she fainted on the sixth walk around the fire and the "Kaanyadhan" was conducted before the pheres were taken?? (That didn't even happen!!) and like everyone else said,no sindoor(I observed Abha's path in her head and they would have at least shown it!)She was not wearing any mangalsutra...THIS IS NOT A WEDDING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVS really dissapointed us this time,They even lied about their reuniting probably to just keep the viewers at the edge of their seats waiting...but despite all this love ymggk and this is my favourite show on Zee and I'll do anything to stop it from going off air by the loss of viwers,even if I have to continue watching this sickening and irritating track I will for Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli😊

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too love this show...cant stop watching ...but how long we need to wait for their reunion as one baba said to karan that u need to do lot of struggle to meet ur wife
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why Ranchod telles Shelly Now ABHA IS HIS OFFICIAL WIFE...
-Nirvana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: r.s.s.

Why Ranchod telles Shelly Now ABHA IS HIS OFFICIAL WIFE...

I don't know!!! I kinda think this show is going crazzzy because they said all the rituals were not finished/done at the mandap but they will still perform the post-maritial rituas....????????What is that?!?!?!? they did the aarti and Shaili and Kanika even prepared for the Suhaag Raat

ymggk's team need to set their facts straight,for the sake of the showNot

accepting any more crap

arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well after watching todays episode i think i might actually keep watching. but i still want abharan reunion asap because the show's just not the same without their chemistry
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no it wasn't and it won't happen because Abharan are destined to be together forever😳
-Nirvana- thumbnail
I hope everything falls into place really soon and Karan has a speedy recovery and returns to his Abha 😊
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea the wedding was incomplete..idk wht they are saying..
LuvManan13 thumbnail
It true the wedding was incomplete
Abha and ranchod are not married