Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Need some sweet dose of Abidah's writing

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we all need Abidah's new chapter for Firaq to get over the stupidity currently being shown in CCBM...

Abidah you truely bring the happiness back with the your extraordinary Nivi and Viren.. and now with Maha and Sahil.. you truly are Awesome :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG... how sweeet of you... U made a thread just for my FF... I am speechless. Please do not love me this much.. I am really not worth it!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Abids dear.. Luv is without limits n beyond measure.. 😉 😛
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai...thanx for making a thread for abidah di's ff...she is the best...dastaan-e-ishq and firaq r just wonderful...!!!
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abidah- u deserve every drop of love, appreciation, applauds and absolutely everything because for the divine no one is as dear to him as the one who can spread happiness and love amongst his creation. Since you do every bit of his desires our wish is you keep doing the great work and may you get all that your heart desires.

I may not have mentioned this but I have been reading all your writings even before I became a member on this forum and I bet others will agree to when I say you are the savior in days when we lose hopes. Whether nivren or in our lives personally :)

Many hugs and best wishes for everything for your endeavoures :-)