India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

gaurav is right

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
hi guys i was just thinking Gaurav is right in his own way. He loved a girl and because he was forced to get married dosen't mean he has to forget his love. Yes i feel sorry for Divya cause she dosen't deserve this all btu Gaurav aint bad to her it's only he loves someone else and tht isn't his fault. You cnt help falling in love. If divya wants to blame anyone it should be the family cause the family wrecked two peoples lives for some nexxt reason. But i totally understand Gaurav and i feel for him cause dosent wanna hurt divya but he cnt forget his love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007anna44Pirated_Fun

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
hey,
i dont think he is right...fair enough he is in love with the other girl and his family wouldnt accept her, but  that doesnt give him the right to destroy another person's happiness...he SHOULD have told vidya from day one before they even got engaged that he was in love with another woman...i dont feel sorry for him i just think he is quite selfish in a way

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteajaaneshintashi482divyakshettyEvashPirated_FuncherrypansyFIZK6pyar-ishkSofna

mannisha Senior Member
mannisha
mannisha

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Gaurav and only Gaurav is to blame for the mess. If he was in love with someone else he should have been man enough to marry her and not Vidya.  Simple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshindivyakshettyEvashcherrypansy

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I dont think gaurav is right, if he loves someone then he should stand for it, he is not a small boy for someone to force him, if he want it he should have gone against others and got married. bcoz he has no rights to destroy vidya's life. 

Edited by divyakeerhi - 04 May 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinEvashPirated_Funcherrypansy

bgayathri Newbie
bgayathri
bgayathri

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I don't think Gaurav is right. If he loved someone else then he should have not married Vidya. Now that he is married he should see how he i hurting Vidya although it is not her fault. This mess is GAurav's fault. He should now forget his love and live his life with Vidya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshin

Nabi4u Goldie
Nabi4u
Nabi4u

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Me neither I also thnk as it happns almost every othr place especially India-Pak...tht prnts get u marreid with sum1 but u r in love with sum1 else but I thnk tht te guy shud give the gul a chnce and as much Ive seen gaurav is Fallin for it's just tht arti is with em as she's his first love not getin it tht if he's or not...but leta on he will regret when it's too late...It was Sooo on Gaurav Artis face when Divya ave thm dat English menu for herself I wasss sooo happy especially seeyin Artis face

jaaneshin

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
i don't think he's selfish, I totally understand the pressure he was under - happened in my family once and the person ended up getting a divorce.  Blame was thrown around on everyone, but in the end - two lives were permanently impacted, negatively.

That said, he IS the sole person responsible.  I think he should NOT have married Vidya.  I don't care how hard the pressure.  I KNOW what the pressure is like, and I know how easy it is to cave in, and I also know you end up resenting the other party.  The nicer they are, the more you resent them.  BUT, he is immature in his way of handling her.  He's polite to her, yes.  He's not abusive, yes.  But mostly, he was misleading her.  Marriage is not a contract you enter in lightly.  He knew he loved someone else, but she didn't.  I don't care what his  mother, father, family did/said/threatened him with.  HE singlehandedly, in the end, is responsible for Vidya's state today.  Not his mother, who btw is a very very very guilty party here also, but in the end, Gaurav could have stood up to her and said no, I won't marry her.  It would have been better that way, lesser of the two evils.  But hindsight is 20/20 and all.

Similary, much as I feel Devyani is very much at fault, I can see a mother trying to right a wrong here.   That's exactly what happened in my family - all well intentions, no one trying to hurt anyone, but in the end, when ONE of the two ppl going into a relationship don't want to be there, it is doomed from the start.

Maryada is doing a great job touching and exploring this topic.  This happens a lot in our society - coerced marriages I mean.   I have 3 friends who were married right out of college with guys who were great looking, made good money, came from great families and were in general decent folks.  All 3 ended up in divorces, coz at the end of the day a degree is not what you're marrying - your minds and personalities have to match.  If you force a match, more often than not, it will go awry.  And that's what's happening in Maryada.

It's a bad situation - I undersatnd Gaurav's pressure and how/why he ended up doing what he did.  I understand Devyani's stand in all this, she was thinking this will actually fix things and possibly make his son move on in life and get settled (have seen it happen in many cases, so can't blame her for hoping that).  And mostly, I feel Vidya's pain - she was the only innocent party in all this.  And the most hurt.

Maybe, we can blame all of this on Brahmanan Chakhar.  Had he not neglected his son so much, Gaurav may have found it easier to approach his parents about the girl he loves, and may not have been forced to marry someone else to begin with ...

lets see what unfolds - all in all - I'm loving how this show touches upon so many real issues in our lives, yet does it so dramatically.  Love it.

-S

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nazzanestealotus8jaaneshinPirated_FunFIZK6

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

i don't think he's selfish, I totally understand the pressure he was under - happened in my family once and the person ended up getting a divorce.  Blame was thrown around on everyone, but in the end - two lives were permanently impacted, negatively.

That said, he IS the sole person responsible.  I think he should NOT have married Vidya.  I don't care how hard the pressure.  I KNOW what the pressure is like, and I know how easy it is to cave in, and I also know you end up resenting the other party.  The nicer they are, the more you resent them.  BUT, he is immature in his way of handling her.  He's polite to her, yes.  He's not abusive, yes.  But mostly, he was misleading her.  Marriage is not a contract you enter in lightly.  He knew he loved someone else, but she didn't.  I don't care what his  mother, father, family did/said/threatened him with.  HE singlehandedly, in the end, is responsible for Vidya's state today.  Not his mother, who btw is a very very very guilty party here also, but in the end, Gaurav could have stood up to her and said no, I won't marry her.  It would have been better that way, lesser of the two evils.  But hindsight is 20/20 and all.

Similary, much as I feel Devyani is very much at fault, I can see a mother trying to right a wrong here.   That's exactly what happened in my family - all well intentions, no one trying to hurt anyone, but in the end, when ONE of the two ppl going into a relationship don't want to be there, it is doomed from the start.

Maryada is doing a great job touching and exploring this topic.  This happens a lot in our society - coerced marriages I mean.   I have 3 friends who were married right out of college with guys who were great looking, made good money, came from great families and were in general decent folks.  All 3 ended up in divorces, coz at the end of the day a degree is not what you're marrying - your minds and personalities have to match.  If you force a match, more often than not, it will go awry.  And that's what's happening in Maryada.

It's a bad situation - I undersatnd Gaurav's pressure and how/why he ended up doing what he did.  I understand Devyani's stand in all this, she was thinking this will actually fix things and possibly make his son move on in life and get settled (have seen it happen in many cases, so can't blame her for hoping that).  And mostly, I feel Vidya's pain - she was the only innocent party in all this.  And the most hurt.

Maybe, we can blame all of this on Brahmanan Chakhar.  Had he not neglected his son so much, Gaurav may have found it easier to approach his parents about the girl he loves, and may not have been forced to marry someone else to begin with ...

lets see what unfolds - all in all - I'm loving how this show touches upon so many real issues in our lives, yet does it so dramatically.  Love it.

-S

ClapClap
Clap

ames

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index