20 [74.07%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by sps0114

After todays episode I agree friendship between two would be bad...it was ultimate how they projected Ichcha, agree with you ankit this show does not deserve being discussed

Ichcha koh itnee akal thee kee SnS koh yeh nah patah chale kee both of them know she sends Taps home but she is Veer's wife yeh bolneh kee akal nahee thee...what did the cvs want us to clap on that Taps acknowledged that ichcha is Veer's wife but hitting her head that ichcha could not figure this out herself
Taps says Veer koh kuch hoh gaya toh meh tumhe nahee maph karugee

CVS dialogue for ichcha are tuned so that she continues to be the punch bag...all elders are insane and the same is rubbing off on Veer...he will rush home to Taps to take care of her child and this time Taps will snug up to him crying "aap koh kuch nahee honah chahyeh" and ichcha will stand and watch all this ridiculous to the hilt...

All Veer had to say was Ichcha was supposed to be home for Pooja woh aur kuch nah sunnehga nah dekhega...now Taps will not reveal Rathore told her and drive the SnS exposure with Ichcha getting everything she wants from Veer the way she wants it from Ichcha

Its so disgusting. Iccha will once again sit in a corner with her God cry, cry and cry. Veer has become such a big dumbo. Cant bear any more Pappu Tappu scenes.
Iccha will not ask Taps how she came to know abt S and S. Cvs have conveniently made Kasa kaka disappear to give Tapasya the credit of exposing S and S

And of course Daddaji will conveniently forget that Kasa had warned him...for all his physical stature...Daddaji's character has a pea-sized brain and a fog horn for a voice.

I am no longer interested in what Ichcha does or does not do...too much of see-sawing for her character to have any substance...sadly I must admit at least Tapasya's character however bad it may be is unchanged and therefore she is at least true to her characteristics...not that there is much to discuss there either. I am only here for 2 more days so will pay close attention to wardrobe, set and direction bloopers...as for the rest they cannot even be termed as bloopers or blunders they are just...nothing!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaIisBlisssourojtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

After todays episode I agree friendship between two would be bad...it was ultimate how they projected Ichcha, agree with you ankit this show does not deserve being discussed

Ichcha koh itnee akal thee kee SnS koh yeh nah patah chale kee both of them know she sends Taps home but she is Veer's wife yeh bolneh kee akal nahee thee...what did the cvs want us to clap on that Taps acknowledged that ichcha is Veer's wife but hitting her head that ichcha could not figure this out herself

CVS dialogue for ichcha are tuned so that she continues to be the punch bag...all elders are insane and the same is rubbing off on Veer...he will rush home to Taps to take care of her child and this time Taps will snug up to him crying "aap koh kuch nahee honah chahyeh" and ichcha will stand and watch all this ridiculous to the hilt...

All Veer had to say was Ichcha was supposed to be home for Pooja woh aur kuch nah sunnehga nah dekhega...now Taps will not reveal Rathore told her and drive the SnS exposure with Ichcha getting everything she wants from Veer the way she wants it from Ichcha

Its so disgusting. Iccha will once again sit in a corner with her God cry, cry and cry. Veer has become such a big dumbo. Cant bear any more Pappu Tappu scenes.
Iccha will not ask Taps how she came to know abt S and S. Cvs have conveniently made Kasa kaka disappear to give Tapasya the credit of exposing S and S

And of course Daddaji will conveniently forget that Kasa had warned him...for all his physical stature...Daddaji's character has a pea-sized brain and a fog horn for a voice.

I am no longer interested in what Ichcha does or does not do...too much of see-sawing for her character to have any substance...sadly I must admit at least Tapasya's character however bad it may be is unchanged and therefore she is at least true to her characteristics...not that there is much to discuss there either. I am only here for 2 more days so will pay close attention to wardrobe, set and direction bloopers...as for the rest they cannot even be termed as bloopers or blunders they are just...nothing!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch

Aditiji even I will be flying back soon, so I will have better things to do once I reach home and hope I will get over my addiction of watching this crap.
Maybe Cvs r planning to write off Kasa's character. No brainy character can survive in this show. Masoom had brains so she has gone missing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

Aditiji even I will be flying back soon, so I will have better things to do once I reach home and hope I will get over my addiction of watching this crap.
Maybe Cvs r planning to write off Kasa's character. No brainy character can survive in this show. Masoom had brains so she has gone missing.

How true...brains and UT ...like oil and water...but with these CV's once they run out of material...Masoom will come back to play havoc again...only way she might not return is if they end this farcical serial.

souroj

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Guess the cv/creative director has had a major head accident/injury -hence amnesia-Confused.He has forgotten where the serial had ended-last his memory told him iccha and taps are friends-so the journey begins=KYA HOTI HAI UTARAN!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisssourojshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

Guess the cv/creative director has had a major head accident/injury -hence amnesia-Confused.He has forgotten where the serial had ended-last his memory told him iccha and taps are friends-so the journey begins=KYA HOTI HAI UTARAN!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL very well said it def looks like the most probable thing..ROFLROFLROFL

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

OMG this is so ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top