India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 9)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
good seem sintersting, i knwo he i splaying negative in soem shia suni conflict serial to,saw it posted on his wall...so jab aayega giev me links wil watch it for sure...i saw qaid e tanhai and loved it to core too,umera manged to show us all  as human beings there ...i wa simpressed with star casts acting skill including childern ,daughter was so convincing and so real so was mother of faisal's character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hola HugHugHug

Sorry for the looonnngg disappearance Tongue net was down since friday ... it only came back half an hr ago (or may be i noticed it then LOL I'll come back later Tongue its a little too late here Embarrassed

take care Hug

skepticalsami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
koi na skepy pata nahi kithe gayi hai...usko main bahut miss kar rahi hoon..skeps ...tumi kothaye...kahaan ho

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
where are u guys on KAM watching? I missed last week's episode and bcos i was unable to watch it on net, i missed this week's episode as well LOL will post both tomorrow iA Smile

skepticalsami01

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
yahi hoon sakhi ... lekin kya karoon?  Mera naseeb hi khota hai.

In the summer months, my very dear helps have gone to their villages for holidays.  In this muggy blistering heat, I am doing cooking (ugh) and other sundry household chores.  I am such a weakling ... Cry  And these ladies have completely spoilt me.  They never allow me to help them.  I think they want me out of their way !!! They are kind and dont want to tell me they are better than me at household work. Wink "Aap ja ke baitho na... hum aapko laake / karke denge"  So for most part of the year I allow myself to get spoilt shamelessly. 

My whole morning goes in trying to cook.  I make one sabzi ... dal and rice, and rotis.  Don't know why I am slogging it out for 4 hours!!!  Of course I eat lotsa fruits and have milk.  So I never go hungry.  But the rest of the ppl wont do with that ... Angry

Sigh!!!!!  Yeh kamzor bakri bahut thak jaati hain and any free time I find, I lie down.

Now ... dont give me a lecture on how you guys do everything on yr own in the west.  I know all that ...  kahaan na, main weakling hoon...? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry 

Sometimes we worry when we don't have good helps but my case is a bit different.  My ladies are really very good.  Not just at work but also at heart.  They have been with me now for 20 years.  I think you'll understand how I can't do without them. 

One of them is to resume from Monday ... yayyy and that will be the real start of my vacation.

I shall be around regularly watching and commenting on KAM ... that's for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Ok, i'm totally stalking but somehow i ended up on this threadBig smile...i've been reading the thread earlier too but never got time to post.Embarrassed...infact i'm completely disconnected from I-F nowadays and feel bad for opening the weekly discussion thread for KAM and not being able to write anymoreConfused...

but if anyone of you is planning to watch a new show then ROAG is a MUST-watch!! it's an intense, heart wreching story...thats the only show i'm into nowadaysSmile FQ entered the show this recent episode...

sami01Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Brothers Angry

they have a way of hogging everything and u can never find the illogical rebuttals for their illogical arguments Stern Smile which is why i have stopped trying now ROFLROFL

Finally seen the last two episodes LOL

Ouch Skep Tongue i can understand your predicament because i m also very very spoilt Embarrassed i shudder at the prospect of being thrown right in the midst of cooking Tongue ( i cant cook anything more than an omelet ROFL)

Nimz HugHugHug Rog comes on ARY right? what day? and how many episodes have been aired so far?

seen Mera Naseeb LOL? i started watching this past couple of episodes Tongue.

Edited by Arwen. - 23 May 2011 at 5:18pm
Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hey ArwenHug
Yea it comes on Ary, Sat 8pm. And it completed 6 epis so far. I'm loving it!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index