India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 8)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hi dewy am very much here just waiting to get bit more free as no laptop at home so work se i wil come on tuesday..we r all watching dashing imran abaas droool droool ...in new serial recomended by arwen ..we have seen serials before together and it had been amazing fun
ps skeps loved ur reply in mothers day post arwen u saw too kya..i used skep's poem in the post it is on If main page...
also saw rachna poetic there too i remmeber her sad loss too...
wil be back t more active starting tomorow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Sorry guys ... had a weird day yesterday Tongue landlady wants to sell the place so we are looking for a new one grrr 

so anyway .. @Skep ... i m not sure what mehrumaan means ... or may be i do but in context Embarrassed something to do with boundaries i think Confused
but fanaa is the poetic way of saying that u annihilate yourselfTongue u know moth to flame and ishq mein fanaa .. that sort of thing LOL

the girl running in the end? thats imaan aka bacon Tongue she is running away from the library after all that ham said to her ..

bacon is forbidden bcos of status, background, upbringing, its like u know north and south ... two (on the surface) disparate elements .. about hammad .. wait till u see the upcoming episodes Tongue he literally has stopped living for himself Embarrassed modern day majnu i imagine LOL

oh moun boli sister's name is nighat ... i remember that nowLOL

@Sami - i havent read ur post properly yet .. but i'll soon Smile

Edited by Arwen. - 10 May 2011 at 5:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skeptical

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
ok saw episode no 4 and 5 ..soem how am not feeling very connected to drama, i had loved imraan abaas but somehow even in mujhe hai hukme azan i was not very impressed  but must say so far a average story lets see what happens next ,girl is too wrapped into her own self... and family is totally over the top and older bahu needs slaps
 wil see next 2 and then coment so far girl si not good actress...even tooba sidique despite fact i hate her is such good actress so average acting from a  pakistani heroine is kinda rare

Arwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Sami (and Skep) its okay if u dont like it Smile you can always stop watching .. we'll watch some other show together Smile i would suggest you read the novel Smile i heard rave reviews about it before the show even started airing Tongue
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Na Na arwen we will see it , i have seen so many Pakistani serials now,they r all good so thoda comparison hota hai na...but just was thinking ke some of actors don't connect well

Arwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
yeh i guess some dont LOL there are alot of model turn actors in the industry .. and plenty of newbies ... some connect. and some like imaan dont Smile

btw Sami, i was stalking the forum. seems like there is another show in which FQ will come as a main character (after a leap). its called Rog. seems like a serious drama as per the comments Confused

Edited by Arwen. - 10 May 2011 at 5:07pm
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
ok  k ok pass inf o along i a also going to watch soem old shows of faisal he is absolutely adorable...but i d o hope serial is not about soem hindu bengali girl..he is coming in one of those and am gona skip it

Arwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Well i dont think Rog is about Bengali gal ... but it does seem like a drama alright ... apparently one of the femal characters is raped as a child Stern Smile the posters were speculating that whether (his entry is after the leap) plays the rapist or one of the grown up children of the family.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index