Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 7)

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Ok uploaded the 11th LOL

Skep - u r right. At times Imaan looks like Sonakshi Sinha ... i also think they deliberately make it so that the slight resemblance becomes much more pronounced. 

Haya means sharm so i guess sharmila means the same Smile

I remember having this sense of deja vu when Ham's father was taking him to task, asking him to prepare for CSS etc... my father always is telling me and lil bro to give CSS exams Tongue and our expressions are always the same as Ham's and Imaad's ROFLROFLROFL resignation ROFLROFLROFL ... i guess part of the reason i like KAM is the little jolts of recognition that i get ... that yeh it is at it is Smile And i love the guided tour of Bahawalpur LOL cant believe stayed within 2-3 hrs of it for 2 years and didnt visit once Stern Smile And all those tongas Tongue ahh my childhood ... yeh its the same in smaller cities Smile 

coming to the story ... i think the way it was all rushed within the first three four episodes ... the actual falling in love part isnt as important as what happens afterward ... so i was fine with little conveniences like interconnected characters. (Btw chauffeur is Shakir and daughter is Nusrat - i think Ermm) i guess Ham's family, knowing his stubborn nature LOL steered clear of it when it came to his personal life ... they didnt like his friendship with a middle class guy and didnt like the familiarity with chauffeur etc but i guess didnt do much beyond a token resistance. Family reminds me, i liked the whole cast except the SIL Stern Smile Just cant like her Stern Smile

Grr have to leave now Stern Smile before load shedding Stern Smile 

will come back later Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalsami01

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OMG yes Imaan does look like Sonakshi Sinha at times ROFL only that Imaan is more feminine ROFL dont wanna be rude but i just find Sonakshi a bit guyish ROFL ROFL

hello Skep...Sami and Arwen!! havent been active here...but my new born nephew just keeps me so busy LOL

PS- the episodes have been so sad Unhappy i just feel so sad for Hammad!

Edited by cacoethes - 07 May 2011 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen11sami01

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
btw Skep calling Hammad "HAM" Stern Smile bwahahahahahaha ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen11sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
skep dear used ur poem for my post on mothers day here it is for u and rest to check out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skeptical

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Can I peep in ?? Smile

Heya Skep, Arwen, I think Sami would be here too.. havent seen a single post on this page, barring the fact that Skep has started it..

Arw, whats up here? Whats this show you guys are watching?? 

skepticalArwen11

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Its a serial recommended by Arwen and she is uploading the serial as its aired once a week.  A platform to get together and talk ...

Nice seeing you here Dewy ... Hug

sami01Arwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Caco Hug I knowww even i feel sad for Hammad but maulvi sahib (so far) is making alot of sense Tongue

Dewy Hug you came Big smile well even if u dont watch, we can still interact here Smile
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Saw episode 3 ...

Dear me !!!  Ham is really a love-sick puppy.  All he can do is chant "Bacon ... bacon".  He is head over heels in love with the girl... literally after just one glimpse!!  He even gets fever ... tch tch tch.   He keeps circling her house in his powerful black four-wheeler.  By choice I hate SUVs and this guy is continuously driving one. Dead

Now why is Bacon so forbidden for him?  I mean I understand the status and culture difference in their families, but I cudn't understand Nusrat's agitated arguments.   And our hero very cleverly uses emotional blackmail on her to get her to bring Bacon to the library. 

When they eventuall do meet, Bacon shies away like a frightened filly.  The book falls away from her and and the pearls on her slippers get cast away.  Is this symbolic?  The bond betw her cousin and her breaking in a way?

Poor Ham's family ... desperados actually-- trying to make an alliance when the groom is clearly reluctant. 

The epi ends with Ham's mother accusing Bacon's father of having aspirations of getting his daughter married into the house.  Ooops!!!!  Who was the girl who crying in the end?  With her veil on I cudn't make out...

What is the meaning of meherumaan?  and fannaa?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index