India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 2)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Skep ... link is posted in the forum LOL some of my friends are already reading it Tongue

yeh sure ... watch when u guys have the time Smile

Edited by Arwen. - 04 May 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skeptical

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

BTW .. i dont deny KAM has its share of inconsistencies (in some ways MZZB was a better production) but i tend to ignore them LOL

Ok episodes... I'll post all the remaining ones in this post and u can watch at ur leisure Smile 

Khuda aur Mohabbat

Edited by Arwen. - 28 May 2011 at 3:17am

skeptical

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i have seen first 3 episodes of the draam when it first started bec i was drooling over imraan and hsi voice as he himself sang the song..skepy imraan abaas played haider in meri zaat ...

and i remeber the start is interesting very interesting but i had stopped to watch as i thought will watch once it finishes airing but then when skep said lets start watching i was like why not chat away..

and skep so true wish we could sit under gazeebo and chat away

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skeptical

Sakhi ...

You said in the written version of MZZB, Sara forgives Arfeen which they didn't show ...  Could you write and tell me a lil in detail about that?
i will read it properly and tell u more,infact she forgives every one in household in written version the initial part of story which is mainly shown in drama is same length as Sara's vision and her forgiveness also in there they show that Sara herself did not know her moms name was Saba she knew her mom as sahiba bibi like rest of the world...

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Sami - so u stopped watching just before the love story began in earnest LOL? Yeh i guess it will be frustrating to wait a week (sometimes two Stern Smile)  for an episode ... btw Imran Abbas is going to star in a new show called Akbari Asghari Tongue and he is also coming in at least one another show .. and i have seen the pix of this other than which will start soon LOL

the other show i m thinking of watching is Malaal .. another imran abbas show, which, ended last year Smile

skepticalsami01

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
OK the upcoming episodes Smile I'll post them here Smile

Edited by Arwen. - 06 May 2011 at 1:43am

skeptical

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
arwen this sanam baloch who is she is she the bano from daastaan or that rabya from daastaan (dasstan i saw to arwen but i found it too one sided but  obvious human plight and sad business of bano was too sad and soul wretching but i still saw as one of girl seert told me too from Pakistani forums sections)
i heard this new show has that fawad guy and sanam so wondering which sanam

Edited by sami01 - 04 May 2011 at 3:09pm

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Sanam Baloch is Bano Smile Rabya was that MZZB girl right? arfeen's wife?

and yeh i know dastaan wd have been one sided .. but than it couldnt have an all-encompassing view of the partition u know? 

Sanam Baloch reminds me ... i also want to watch Daam ROFLROFLROFL

skeptical

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index