Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 16)

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

ya sadia for sure should improve lol as she is stunningly beautiful...about sanam i agree she is good actress though dastaan was a shocker to me and i almost decided to quit on pakistani serials in anger seeing it...then i thought jaane do yaar...i see it for entertainment...but sanam ka drama i might not see again i hated a gesture when she threw sik h religious symbol away as if it was garbage...i agree though she acted well but i saw another serial of her where she was in court and all all masoom types she was so so as actress there...toooba was always goood i feel as i saw in quiet a few serials...she is always good...hate aisha khaan but kitne dramas hain uske na...
also ...i feel pakistani serials need to slow pace and balance on emotional scenes...they rush too much i think even adding 2 extra episodes to some drams like meri zaat would have been goood...but phir bhi they r  very beautiful plots...am gona rewatch dhoop kinare again ...clasic and beautiful drama...
hi sami...glad u are back to watching paki dramas...i thought u quit after noorbanoLOL...anyways...i told u not to watch dastaan as it is from the pakistani perspective...like i dont watch indian patriotic movies,in which pakistan is always the villainLOL...but u did...good job...btw have u watched Daam...its a master piece.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Arwen.

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
lol dear ... i agre i shouldnt have watched,i actually got upset at few pakistani serials..like one was mujhe hai hukme azaan and other was parsa... i found it ridiculous to show conversions like this...but some others i love to watch,,,,,and about daastan i seriosuly thought it would mentionsomething about countless non muslims u got killed and raped etc etc..so i was disapointed but the serial was set in ludhiana lol and it is my hometown... it has quiet a bit of muslim population stil there...and people live very happily togther..indian patriotic movies like gadar was are to be honest bakwaas i too dont like sunny deol after this..i belive in showing truth be it indian or pakistani sides...so sometimes ur dramas hurt me ..but i saw one where there were pathans and they mention other religions with respect there...which was pleasent surprise...
ok u said. daam i should see..i will and also this other faisal qureshi drama i heard is really good...which is about a girl who was raped as a child...u think it would be something i can see... u know what though what  i hated about dastan was how she disrespected religion...instead they atleast never disrespect religion in indian movies and serials...may be bec  we have all religions living there na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sami01]lol dear ... i agre i shouldnt have watched,i actually got upset at few pakistani serials..like one was mujhe hai hukme azaan and other was parsa... i found it ridiculous to show conversions like this...but some others i love to watch,,,,,and about daastan i seriosuly thought it would mentionsomething about countless non muslims u got killed and raped etc etc..so i was disapointed but the serial was set in ludhiana lol and it is my hometown... it has quiet a bit of muslim population stil there...and people live very happily togther..indian patriotic movies like gadar was are to be honest bakwaas i too dont like sunny deol after this..i belive in showing truth be it indian or pakistani sides...so sometimes ur dramas hurt me ..but i saw one where there were pathans and they mention other religions with respect there...which was pleasent surprise...
ok u said. daam i should see..i will and also this other faisal qureshi drama i heard is really good...which is about a girl who was raped as a child...u think it would be something i can see... u know what though what  i hated about dastan was how she disrespected religion...instead they atleast never disrespect religion in indian movies and serials...may be bec  we have all religions living there na
[/QUOTE ]I havent seen this dramaConfused...i dont have much time with my 6 month old so i watch very selected dramas.Smileu watch then tell me.

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Sami - u actually watched Parsa??? It was intolerable Dead 
I would only watch scenes here and there when mom was watching it .. and she was only watchng it because she saw a couple of episodes and decided to continue instead of leaving midway Tongue I think the only somewhat watchable parts were Salman and ... dont remember Parsa's daughter's name LOL

unhappyviewer - HiSmile I'm Arwen Smile
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Sami - u actually watched Parsa??? It was intolerable Dead 
I would only watch scenes here and there when mom was watching it .. and she was only watchng it because she saw a couple of episodes and decided to continue instead of leaving midway Tongue I think the only somewhat watchable parts were Salman and ... dont remember Parsa's daughter's name LOL

unhappyviewer - HiSmile I'm Arwen Smile
Hi Arwen...i didnt watch parsa either...i dont like ayesha khan that much...i usually watch dramas written by umera ahmed...and I make up my mind after the first episode whether i am going to watch this show or not,...btw , if u like lighter dramas, Badtameez was really nice.
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
arey i watch like ur mom does..ke why leave in middle same did with all dramas i hated...i also dont liek ayesha khaan...but yaar in parsa hwo could she marry her moms lover..it was intolerable..and very selfish parsa..she was selfish woman..
will try

Arwen.

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

[QUOTE=sami01]lol dear ... i agre i shouldnt have watched,i actually got upset at few pakistani serials..like one was mujhe hai hukme azaan and other was parsa... i found it ridiculous to show conversions like this...but some others i love to watch,,,,,and about daastan i seriosuly thought it would mentionsomething about countless non muslims u got killed and raped etc etc..so i was disapointed but the serial was set in ludhiana lol and it is my hometown... it has quiet a bit of muslim population stil there...and people live very happily togther..indian patriotic movies like gadar was are to be honest bakwaas i too dont like sunny deol after this..i belive in showing truth be it indian or pakistani sides...so sometimes ur dramas hurt me ..but i saw one where there were pathans and they mention other religions with respect there...which was pleasent surprise...
[/QUOTE ]I havent seen this dramaConfused...i dont have much time with my 6 month old so i watch very selected dramas.Smileu watch then tell me.
just started watching the drama u mentioned...its called roag...its excellent...must watch...its a real tear jerker though.Cry

sami01

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Roag ended this weekend but it was my favorite Pakistani drama from the first episode till the last. It's a must watch, wonderful script and amazing direction. It's also an adaptation of a novel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Arwen.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index