Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 15)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

actually ...i think last night's episode was 20th. Next Week's preview didnt exactly indicate if the show is ending or not.
ok ok i want my sweeet shahbaz get happy ending am stil kinda pissed at moiz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I dont know who will get a happy ending LOL I guess its wait and watch Tongue

sami01

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Aaj tou waqai mein last episode hai Stern Smile

I had read the novel spoilers in this forum ... may be that's why i thought the show wont end tonight ... But it seems they have done away with that whole storyline Confused
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
is it...was it popular in terms of trp in pakistan..one sister sucks in acting..i was kinda disapointed to see a bad pakistani actress..they ususally rock even the ones i dodnt like ...like tubba sidiqui and aisha khan
Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I dont know if there is an official trp system in Pk... but the show did create alot of buzz and there were alot of ads LOL i think it was doing well. Hum is a very popular channel. 

Nazia was average. i guess she is new and will learn with time Confused Aisha Khan, tooba ... and the other sister r all experienced actors.

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
acha acha...i am hoping for good ending wil watch tmorow...
Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I think its a good ending Smile

U know .. i was thinking of watching this show called Noorpur ki Rani. It ended several years ago but my friend liked it .. But i was reading just now in another thread that a) it was below average and b) Sanam Baloch was pretty pathetic in it. She clearly improved with time ... I m hoping the same happens with Sadia Khan (Iman-KAM) and Syra Yusuf (Nazia) Tongue I like them both so hoping for improvement LOL

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
ya sadia for sure should improve lol as she is stunningly beautiful...about sanam i agree she is good actress though dastaan was a shocker to me and i almost decided to quit on pakistani serials in anger seeing it...then i thought jaane do yaar...i see it for entertainment...but sanam ka drama i might not see again i hated a gesture when she threw sik h religious symbol away as if it was garbage...i agree though she acted well but i saw another serial of her where she was in court and all all masoom types she was so so as actress there...toooba was always goood i feel as i saw in quiet a few serials...she is always good...hate aisha khaan but kitne dramas hain uske na...
also ...i feel pakistani serials need to slow pace and balance on emotional scenes...they rush too much i think even adding 2 extra episodes to some drams like meri zaat would have been goood...but phir bhi they r  very beautiful plots...am gona rewatch dhoop kinare again ...clasic and beautiful drama...

Arwen11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index