India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 11)

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@Skep - U know the show i talked about in which the male lead is evil personified? His wife killed him in the end Tongue i was like yeaaahhh. i would recommend it again except even i lost interest in the middle... the show was dragged wayyy to long... kher, i bet there will be a sequel. the ending gives hints of that..

@Sami, 4 now mera naseeb looks promising. again its based on some novel ... i dont know how the show will turn out though.. the other day i saw the first episode of Akbari Asghari - hilarious ROFL its like modern reinterpretation of the classic novel ... there mother was too funny ROFL so, sami and skep, wanna give it a try LOL? It has just started so not alot of catching up to do Tongue

Edited by Arwen. - 01 June 2011 at 10:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skeptical

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
What is this serial about?
Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@Skep, yea we're meeting for the first timeHugbut I've seen/read your threads on Geet forumSmile.

@Arwen, I have no idea when season 2 is coming...I don't think they've shot for it and then Imran is also talking about taking a break from TV so I don't know when he'll shoot for season 2. I'll try to confirm it from Anjum Sir...

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
@Skep - Akbari Askari in a nutshell... one bro lives in US with his family (wife and 2 daughters) ... other bro lives in the family's home in a village in the middle of nowhere (family includes 2 sons LOL) Brothers decide children should get married and i guess the subsequent chemistries and relationship equations LOL

so far i have only watched the first episode a little Smile 

OR we could go back in history and watch the shows everyone apparently loved but which i havent watched yet - Malaal, Daam, Dolly ki Ayegi Baraat (this last one is a comedy LOL)

@Nimz - who is anjum sir and how do u know him Shocked?
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
missing u skeps...

Arwen11

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@Arwen, he's the director of KAM, Anjum Shahzad. I added him when KAM started and I used to tag him in my reviews so we were in contact via PMs. He's the one who told me about season 2...

Malaal is good! Deepti Gupta, Imran, and Faisal did a fantastic job!

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 08 June 2011 at 12:35am

Arwen11

Arwen11 IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen11
Arwen11

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
@Sami - where is Skep?
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
she was busy arwen..yahin hogi aa jayegi

Arwen11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index