At the Gazebo ... - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=sami01]lol dear ... i agre i shouldnt have watched,i actually got upset at few pakistani serials..like one was mujhe hai hukme azaan and other was parsa... i found it ridiculous to show conversions like this...but some others i love to watch,,,,,and about daastan i seriosuly thought it would mentionsomething about countless non muslims u got killed and raped etc etc..so i was disapointed but the serial was set in ludhiana lol and it is my hometown... it has quiet a bit of muslim population stil there...and people live very happily togther..indian patriotic movies like gadar was are to be honest bakwaas i too dont like sunny deol after this..i belive in showing truth be it indian or pakistani sides...so sometimes ur dramas hurt me ..but i saw one where there were pathans and they mention other religions with respect there...which was pleasent surprise...
ok u said. daam i should see..i will and also this other faisal qureshi drama i heard is really good...which is about a girl who was raped as a child...u think it would be something i can see... u know what though what  i hated about dastan was how she disrespected religion...instead they atleast never disrespect religion in indian movies and serials...may be bec  we have all religions living there na
[/QUOTE ]I havent seen this dramaπŸ˜•...i dont have much time with my 6 month old so i watch very selected dramas.😊u watch then tell me.
Sami - u actually watched Parsa??? It was intolerable 🀒 
I would only watch scenes here and there when mom was watching it .. and she was only watchng it because she saw a couple of episodes and decided to continue instead of leaving midway πŸ˜› I think the only somewhat watchable parts were Salman and ... dont remember Parsa's daughter's name πŸ˜†. 

unhappyviewer - Hi😊 I'm Arwen 😊
Originally posted by Arwen.

Sami - u actually watched Parsa??? It was intolerable 🀒 
I would only watch scenes here and there when mom was watching it .. and she was only watchng it because she saw a couple of episodes and decided to continue instead of leaving midway πŸ˜› I think the only somewhat watchable parts were Salman and ... dont remember Parsa's daughter's name πŸ˜†. 

unhappyviewer - Hi😊 I'm Arwen 😊
Hi Arwen...i didnt watch parsa either...i dont like ayesha khan that much...i usually watch dramas written by umera ahmed...and I make up my mind after the first episode whether i am going to watch this show or not,...btw , if u like lighter dramas, Badtameez was really nice.
arey i watch like ur mom does..ke why leave in middle same did with all dramas i hated...i also dont liek ayesha khaan...but yaar in parsa hwo could she marry her moms lover..it was intolerable..and very selfish parsa..she was selfish woman..
will try
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

I havent seen this dramaπŸ˜•...i dont have much time with my 6 month old so i watch very selected dramas.😊u watch then tell me.
just started watching the drama u mentioned...its called roag...its excellent...must watch...its a real tear jerker though.😭
Roag ended this weekend but it was my favorite Pakistani drama from the first episode till the last. It's a must watch, wonderful script and amazing direction. It's also an adaptation of a novel.
thnaks dear am watching it but stuck with life and its complicated issues so havent finished watching it properly...my other fav pakistani drama quaid e tanhai also i am rewatching to relish its dvd quality print