Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Arwen.

actually ...i think last night's episode was 20th. Next Week's preview didnt exactly indicate if the show is ending or not.

ok ok i want my sweeet shahbaz get happy ending am stil kinda pissed at moiz
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know who will get a happy ending πŸ˜† I guess its wait and watch πŸ˜›
Arwen11 thumbnail
Aaj tou waqai mein last episode hai 😳

I had read the novel spoilers in this forum ... may be that's why i thought the show wont end tonight ... But it seems they have done away with that whole storyline πŸ˜•
sami01 thumbnail
is it...was it popular in terms of trp in pakistan..one sister sucks in acting..i was kinda disapointed to see a bad pakistani actress..they ususally rock even the ones i dodnt like ...like tubba sidiqui and aisha khan
Arwen11 thumbnail
I dont know if there is an official trp system in Pk... but the show did create alot of buzz and there were alot of ads πŸ˜† i think it was doing well. Hum is a very popular channel. 

Nazia was average. i guess she is new and will learn with time πŸ˜• Aisha Khan, tooba ... and the other sister r all experienced actors.
sami01 thumbnail
acha acha...i am hoping for good ending wil watch tmorow...
Arwen11 thumbnail
I think its a good ending 😊

U know .. i was thinking of watching this show called Noorpur ki Rani. It ended several years ago but my friend liked it .. But i was reading just now in another thread that a) it was below average and b) Sanam Baloch was pretty pathetic in it. She clearly improved with time ... I m hoping the same happens with Sadia Khan (Iman-KAM) and Syra Yusuf (Nazia) πŸ˜› I like them both so hoping for improvement πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
ya sadia for sure should improve lol as she is stunningly beautiful...about sanam i agree she is good actress though dastaan was a shocker to me and i almost decided to quit on pakistani serials in anger seeing it...then i thought jaane do yaar...i see it for entertainment...but sanam ka drama i might not see again i hated a gesture when she threw sik h religious symbol away as if it was garbage...i agree though she acted well but i saw another serial of her where she was in court and all all masoom types she was so so as actress there...toooba was always goood i feel as i saw in quiet a few serials...she is always good...hate aisha khaan but kitne dramas hain uske na...
also ...i feel pakistani serials need to slow pace and balance on emotional scenes...they rush too much i think even adding 2 extra episodes to some drams like meri zaat would have been goood...but phir bhi they r  very beautiful plots...am gona rewatch dhoop kinare again ...clasic and beautiful drama...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

ya sadia for sure should improve lol as she is stunningly beautiful...about sanam i agree she is good actress though dastaan was a shocker to me and i almost decided to quit on pakistani serials in anger seeing it...then i thought jaane do yaar...i see it for entertainment...but sanam ka drama i might not see again i hated a gesture when she threw sik h religious symbol away as if it was garbage...i agree though she acted well but i saw another serial of her where she was in court and all all masoom types she was so so as actress there...toooba was always goood i feel as i saw in quiet a few serials...she is always good...hate aisha khaan but kitne dramas hain uske na...

also ...i feel pakistani serials need to slow pace and balance on emotional scenes...they rush too much i think even adding 2 extra episodes to some drams like meri zaat would have been goood...but phir bhi they r  very beautiful plots...am gona rewatch dhoop kinare again ...clasic and beautiful drama...

hi sami...glad u are back to watching paki dramas...i thought u quit after noorbanoπŸ˜†...anyways...i told u not to watch dastaan as it is from the pakistani perspective...like i dont watch indian patriotic movies,in which pakistan is always the villainπŸ˜†...but u did...good job...btw have u watched Daam...its a master piece.
sami01 thumbnail
lol dear ... i agre i shouldnt have watched,i actually got upset at few pakistani serials..like one was mujhe hai hukme azaan and other was parsa... i found it ridiculous to show conversions like this...but some others i love to watch,,,,,and about daastan i seriosuly thought it would mentionsomething about countless non muslims u got killed and raped etc etc..so i was disapointed but the serial was set in ludhiana lol and it is my hometown... it has quiet a bit of muslim population stil there...and people live very happily togther..indian patriotic movies like gadar was are to be honest bakwaas i too dont like sunny deol after this..i belive in showing truth be it indian or pakistani sides...so sometimes ur dramas hurt me ..but i saw one where there were pathans and they mention other religions with respect there...which was pleasent surprise...
ok u said. daam i should see..i will and also this other faisal qureshi drama i heard is really good...which is about a girl who was raped as a child...u think it would be something i can see... u know what though what  i hated about dastan was how she disrespected religion...instead they atleast never disrespect religion in indian movies and serials...may be bec  we have all religions living there na