Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ArwenπŸ€—
Yea it comes on Ary, Sat 8pm. And it completed 6 epis so far. I'm loving it!😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i iwll watch if it is intense story guys...and wil watch mera naseeb too..i was actually watching a old serial; these days with faisal qureshi faisal rehmaan ,aisha khaan in it where she playes ex prostitutue ...its good story so far..but uska naam nahi mujh ko pata serial ka...yeh wala serial wil watcjh rest and post my comments
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
14 episodes!!! that's it? 😲? Last night's episode was last episode. But their will be a season 2 πŸ˜†
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yea only 14 episπŸ˜•πŸ˜• but there's a season 2 named God and Love which will be shot in London πŸ˜ƒ Anjum Shahzad told me about season 2 when season 1 started but I kept quite😳 cuz the news wasn't official at that time...but looks like it's out now.

I wonder if they already completed shooting because i heard Imran is taking a break for sometime now...πŸ˜•

so how was the last epi?? i jumped straight to last epi😳...have lots of catching up to do after my summer class...
skeptical thumbnail
Hi evry1 and hello to Nimz.  We are meeting for the first time? 

I see all of u are discussing a lot of new serials of which I know absolutely nothing. 😳

I saw epi 5 last night when Ham leaves the house after having an argument with his father.  Earlier the two rich ladies take the poor maulvi saab to task with the usual dialogues.  And he replies in the usual way abt the garib ki daulat is his izzat.  Cliched.  Totally mundane when the father blasts the son and the son leaves without a dime in his pocket.  He throws his wallet ... two of them (packed with credit cards I suppose) at his father's feet..  Takes up a menial job.  What was the use of the education he took?  Did he have to become a labourer or did the story writer want to add melodrama?  The cleric is in a faint after the verbal attack from the felines and his aversion to anything connected with Ham shoots up. Sigh!!!!!

Went straight to epi 13.  The story seemed to be very ordinary and nothing unexpected happened.  Poor Ham has been reduced to a crying baby and the girl ... loves him but can't show it and tells him that she can live her whole through with ek mulakat!!!  Don't understand this logic at all.  😲 πŸ€” πŸ˜”  πŸ€’.  If you have fallen in love girl, fight for it.  After singing the poetic virtues of love, she seems silly voicing such dialogues.  She promises being in the life hereafter.    What a fatalistic attitude!

The music and the background songs were too jarring.  Why have they (CVs) made them the narrative?  Too loud.  First a male voice explaining Ham's predicament and then a woman. Euwww...

Not really my cup of tea.  I like the girl to have spirit.  Like Kranti (for a short while).  That made me watch MRD however as soon as it turned stupid I stopped watching, but remained glued to the forum ... right till the end.  I feel like this 😭 whenever I remember those days.

Have u uploaded epi 14?  Season 2?  Good grief!! Is this to continue? 

Arwen11 thumbnail
Skep 🀣🀣🀣

Gawd i love you πŸ€—

yeh i have uploaded 14th episode now 😊.. who knows u might like season 2 🀣

@Nimz - do u think they have shot season 2 yet? a few weeks ago he was in turkey... if they were shooting KAM in London than there would be buzz on facebook right? a KAM page.. pictures on KAM or Imran Abbas pages πŸ˜•
sami01 thumbnail
lol skepy so i guess i will skip hehe rest ...i like weak heroines too lol ...but watch a serial called banjar skepy i liked it but hated the end...this is more romance na so people liked we need serious serials lets find some may be this faisal one suggested here on the thread
skeptical thumbnail
You like weak heroines?  Sammy ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I don't like weak heroines ...mayb that was one of the reasons why I didn't sympathise overly with the heroine of MZZB. πŸ˜• I felt bad for her yes... but I cannot take a fatalistic attitude. 

This has got me thinking ... are women in the subcontinent so subservient to fate? πŸ€’ If so, this must change ... who agrees with me?  I'm sure all of u do. 😊
sami01 thumbnail
arey what i mean is i can still watch the show even if heroine is week,but she has to be totally a good actress and am not too impressed with khuda and mohabat heroine...
in meri zaat even i felt somehow repentance of sin specially by aarfeen was much greater and in a way i felt she sent Sara to arfeen so that he could get some kind of closure ...i am still looking for that paragraph skepy..am having certain issues which i Will pm u so couldn't do loads
Arwen11 thumbnail
@Skep - U know the show i talked about in which the male lead is evil personified? His wife killed him in the end πŸ˜› i was like yeaaahhh. i would recommend it again except even i lost interest in the middle... the show was dragged wayyy to long... kher, i bet there will be a sequel. the ending gives hints of that..

@Sami, 4 now mera naseeb looks promising. again its based on some novel ... i dont know how the show will turn out though.. the other day i saw the first episode of Akbari Asghari - hilarious 🀣 its like modern reinterpretation of the classic novel ... there mother was too funny 🀣 so, sami and skep, wanna give it a try πŸ˜†? It has just started so not alot of catching up to do πŸ˜›
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago