At the Gazebo ... - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
yeh i guess some dont πŸ˜† there are alot of model turn actors in the industry .. and plenty of newbies ... some connect. and some like imaan dont 😊

btw Sami, i was stalking the forum. seems like there is another show in which FQ will come as a main character (after a leap). its called Rog. seems like a serious drama as per the comments πŸ˜•
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
ok  k ok pass inf o along i a also going to watch soem old shows of faisal he is absolutely adorable...but i d o hope serial is not about soem hindu bengali girl..he is coming in one of those and am gona skip it
Well i dont think Rog is about Bengali gal ... but it does seem like a drama alright ... apparently one of the femal characters is raped as a child 😳 the posters were speculating that whether (his entry is after the leap) plays the rapist or one of the grown up children of the family.
good seem sintersting, i knwo he i splaying negative in soem shia suni conflict serial to,saw it posted on his wall...so jab aayega giev me links wil watch it for sure...i saw qaid e tanhai and loved it to core too,umera manged to show us all  as human beings there ...i wa simpressed with star casts acting skill including childern ,daughter was so convincing and so real so was mother of faisal's character
Hola πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry for the looonnngg disappearance πŸ˜› net was down since friday ... it only came back half an hr ago (or may be i noticed it then πŸ˜† I'll come back later πŸ˜› its a little too late here 😳

take care πŸ€—
koi na skepy pata nahi kithe gayi hai...usko main bahut miss kar rahi hoon..skeps ...tumi kothaye...kahaan ho
where are u guys on KAM watching? I missed last week's episode and bcos i was unable to watch it on net, i missed this week's episode as well πŸ˜† will post both tomorrow iA 😊
yahi hoon sakhi ... lekin kya karoon?  Mera naseeb hi khota hai.

In the summer months, my very dear helps have gone to their villages for holidays.  In this muggy blistering heat, I am doing cooking (ugh) and other sundry household chores.  I am such a weakling ... 😭  And these ladies have completely spoilt me.  They never allow me to help them.  I think they want me out of their way !!! They are kind and dont want to tell me they are better than me at household work. πŸ˜‰ "Aap ja ke baitho na... hum aapko laake / karke denge"  So for most part of the year I allow myself to get spoilt shamelessly. 

My whole morning goes in trying to cook.  I make one sabzi ... dal and rice, and rotis.  Don't know why I am slogging it out for 4 hours!!!  Of course I eat lotsa fruits and have milk.  So I never go hungry.  But the rest of the ppl wont do with that ... 😑

Sigh!!!!!  Yeh kamzor bakri bahut thak jaati hain and any free time I find, I lie down.

Now ... dont give me a lecture on how you guys do everything on yr own in the west.  I know all that ...  kahaan na, main weakling hoon...? 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Sometimes we worry when we don't have good helps but my case is a bit different.  My ladies are really very good.  Not just at work but also at heart.  They have been with me now for 20 years.  I think you'll understand how I can't do without them. 

One of them is to resume from Monday ... yayyy and that will be the real start of my vacation.

I shall be around regularly watching and commenting on KAM ... that's for sure.

Ok, i'm totally stalking but somehow i ended up on this threadπŸ˜ƒ...i've been reading the thread earlier too but never got time to post.😳...infact i'm completely disconnected from I-F nowadays and feel bad for opening the weekly discussion thread for KAM and not being able to write anymoreπŸ˜•...

but if anyone of you is planning to watch a new show then ROAG is a MUST-watch!! it's an intense, heart wreching story...thats the only show i'm into nowadays😊 FQ entered the show this recent episode...
Brothers 😑

they have a way of hogging everything and u can never find the illogical rebuttals for their illogical arguments 😳 which is why i have stopped trying now 🀣🀣

Finally seen the last two episodes πŸ˜†

Ouch Skep πŸ˜› i can understand your predicament because i m also very very spoilt 😳 i shudder at the prospect of being thrown right in the midst of cooking πŸ˜› ( i cant cook anything more than an omelet 🀣)

Nimz πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Rog comes on ARY right? what day? and how many episodes have been aired so far?

seen Mera Naseeb πŸ˜†? i started watching this past couple of episodes πŸ˜›.

Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago