Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... - Page 6

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
skep dear used ur poem for my post on mothers day here it is for u and rest to check out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I peep in ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Heya Skep, Arwen, I think Sami would be here too.. havent seen a single post on this page, barring the fact that Skep has started it..

Arw, whats up here? Whats this show you guys are watching?? 
skeptical thumbnail
Its a serial recommended by Arwen and she is uploading the serial as its aired once a week.  A platform to get together and talk ...

Nice seeing you here Dewy ... ๐Ÿค—
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Caco ๐Ÿค— I knowww even i feel sad for Hammad but maulvi sahib (so far) is making alot of sense ๐Ÿ˜›

Dewy ๐Ÿค— you came ๐Ÿ˜ƒ well even if u dont watch, we can still interact here ๐Ÿ˜Š
skeptical thumbnail
Saw episode 3 ...

Dear me !!!  Ham is really a love-sick puppy.  All he can do is chant "Bacon ... bacon".  He is head over heels in love with the girl... literally after just one glimpse!!  He even gets fever ... tch tch tch.   He keeps circling her house in his powerful black four-wheeler.  By choice I hate SUVs and this guy is continuously driving one. ๐Ÿคข

Now why is Bacon so forbidden for him?  I mean I understand the status and culture difference in their families, but I cudn't understand Nusrat's agitated arguments.   And our hero very cleverly uses emotional blackmail on her to get her to bring Bacon to the library. 

When they eventuall do meet, Bacon shies away like a frightened filly.  The book falls away from her and and the pearls on her slippers get cast away.  Is this symbolic?  The bond betw her cousin and her breaking in a way?

Poor Ham's family ... desperados actually-- trying to make an alliance when the groom is clearly reluctant. 

The epi ends with Ham's mother accusing Bacon's father of having aspirations of getting his daughter married into the house.  Ooops!!!!  Who was the girl who crying in the end?  With her veil on I cudn't make out...

What is the meaning of meherumaan?  and fannaa?

sami01 thumbnail
hi dewy am very much here just waiting to get bit more free as no laptop at home so work se i wil come on tuesday..we r all watching dashing imran abaas droool droool ...in new serial recomended by arwen ..we have seen serials before together and it had been amazing fun
ps skeps loved ur reply in mothers day post arwen u saw too kya..i used skep's poem in the post it is on If main page...
also saw rachna poetic there too i remmeber her sad loss too...
wil be back t more active starting tomorow
Arwen11 thumbnail
Sorry guys ... had a weird day yesterday ๐Ÿ˜› landlady wants to sell the place so we are looking for a new one grrr 

so anyway .. @Skep ... i m not sure what mehrumaan means ... or may be i do but in context ๐Ÿ˜ณ something to do with boundaries i think ๐Ÿ˜•
but fanaa is the poetic way of saying that u annihilate yourself๐Ÿ˜› u know moth to flame and ishq mein fanaa .. that sort of thing ๐Ÿ˜†

the girl running in the end? thats imaan aka bacon ๐Ÿ˜› she is running away from the library after all that ham said to her ..

bacon is forbidden bcos of status, background, upbringing, its like u know north and south ... two (on the surface) disparate elements .. about hammad .. wait till u see the upcoming episodes ๐Ÿ˜› he literally has stopped living for himself ๐Ÿ˜ณ modern day majnu i imagine ๐Ÿ˜†

oh moun boli sister's name is nighat ... i remember that now๐Ÿ˜†

@Sami - i havent read ur post properly yet .. but i'll soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
ok saw episode no 4 and 5 ..soem how am not feeling very connected to drama, i had loved imraan abaas but somehow even in mujhe hai hukme azan i was not very impressed  but must say so far a average story lets see what happens next ,girl is too wrapped into her own self... and family is totally over the top and older bahu needs slaps
 wil see next 2 and then coment so far girl si not good actress...even tooba sidique despite fact i hate her is such good actress so average acting from a  pakistani heroine is kinda rare
Arwen11 thumbnail
Sami (and Skep) its okay if u dont like it ๐Ÿ˜Š you can always stop watching .. we'll watch some other show together ๐Ÿ˜Š i would suggest you read the novel ๐Ÿ˜Š i heard rave reviews about it before the show even started airing ๐Ÿ˜›
sami01 thumbnail
Na Na arwen we will see it , i have seen so many Pakistani serials now,they r all good so thoda comparison hota hai na...but just was thinking ke some of actors don't connect well