At the Gazebo ... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I missed the episode πŸ˜­

DAMN THE FLU 🀒🀒🀒

(i m using damn alot today 🀣🀣🀣)

bcos i want to watch it on TV, I'll have to wait till the repeat comes 😳
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
K. I cant stay up Flu and Load Shedding has pretty much made it impossible 🀒🀒🀒 (Yeh i know I'm whining 😳)

I'll post 11th episode tomorrow 😊

Good Night Skep and Sami πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Just finished seeing the second episode ...

So his name is Hamad or Hammad ... But why the need to nickname him Maddy?  Eeeks ... Its a girlish name short for Madeleine.  I would rather refer to him as Ham.  So to make things go in pairs, I'll refer to her as Bacon. 
But has anyone found her looking similar to Sonakshi Sinha or is it just me? πŸ˜•

Lotus Eater Ham is taken to task by his rather ambitious father for not taking interest in the affairs of the estate or his career.  And guess where he is scolding Ham?  In a gazebo ... Hey why take my setting?????????  But that gazebo was simply ugh ... not like ours at all...πŸ˜ƒ

Father is trying to get him married to his SIL's sister who looks exactly like a peevish bulldog.  She's pouting all the time because Ham won't bother with her.  Good grief!  Doesn't she have any self -respect?  Chasing a guy who is clearly uninterested in her?

Well Ham has an adopted sister (couldn't get her name πŸ˜•) who is the chauffeur's daughter (couldn't get his name either πŸ˜•)

Now here's the link ... Bacon is the sister's best friend.  How typical!  So the two are destined to meet at the sister's sangeet or engagement or what?

Sister's to-be is in the Railways ... what a convenient way to get a travelling ticket!  And the girl is worried about her studies being left incomplete!  You know I like the idea that education is important to her ... only how is she going to use this knowledge that she has gained if all she is going to do is marry and keep house in future?

The tonga arrives with Bacon's family and Ham stands watching them like a lovesick schoolboy.  He is wearing his heart on his sleeve but the lady is properly cloaked.  Poor guy can't get even a peek!!!!!!!

Bacon is shown having her quiet moments wondering about who made flowers ... why the breeze wafts through them ... how majboori brings ppl together etc etc.  Lil philosopher on the make.  And her sister is Haya or Sharmila?  They mean the same right?  Sammy kindly show yr post on Flowers to Bacon ... she can mull a lil more on her favourite subject ... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

In the earlier episode, somewher Ham says he finds it very difficult to eat in front os strangers or new ppl.  He is tongue-tied both ways ... Oh dear!!!!

Sakhi ... That poem on Mother ... Shall PM it to you tmrw.
Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
sure skepy wil wait for ur poem ...
basically this girl is extremely reserved types and i found her very pretty ,and am not sure about sonakshi sinha as i dont knwo who she is lol...that well atleast just ke she is dabang girl and i havent seen dabang.
coming to storyline what  think they show is two extremes one is too modern--- i somehow used to think all muslims do 5 time namaz ,well atleast all my friends in canada who r muslims do ,but most have lived in middle east for a while...
and bacon's cousin bro is in love with her too, wo i wil pretend her dad's friend's sonπŸ˜† i am stubborn , this is how i always pretend about first cousins love stories as i cant relate to them otherwise..they r best friends kids skepy..wo best hai sochne ko...
yes this girl is philospher and also religious ... i think its utterly a love story and wil watch further episodes to commnet more.
I find ham to be a down to earth person ,also loved how they show bro sis relationship between driver 's daughter and ham as it is such a rarity in pakistani dramas otherwise...somehow i can relate to this drama more bec of such factors...
also i liked a simple observation about the father of bacon ...he was sincerely in love with his  wife and that was reason he never married again...i found this expression having link and depth to future story
Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sami01

sure skepy wil wait for ur poem ...
basically this girl is extremely reserved types and i found her very pretty ,and am not sure about sonakshi sinha as i dont knwo who she is lol...that well atleast just ke she is dabang girl and i havent seen dabang. Yes I was referring to the Dabang girl ... net par jakar dhoondhiye uski tasveer aur bataiye similarity dikhti hai ya nahi ...
coming to storyline what  think they show is two extremes one is too modern--- i somehow used to think all muslims do 5 time namaz ,well atleast all my friends in canada who r muslims do ,but most have lived in middle east for a while...
and bacon's cousin bro is in love with her too, wo i wil pretend her dad's friend's sonπŸ˜† i am stubborn , this is how i always pretend about first cousins love stories as i cant relate to them otherwise..they r best friends kids skepy..wo best hai sochne ko...  I have noticed that this is a trend ... marrying first cousins.  Every serial has it that way.  I mean at least the ones I have seen.  MZZB and QeD.  Abdulla is obviously eyeing for Bacon to be his wife.  Remember the Cinderella act and his telling her the slippers were hers forever or something?

yes this girl is philospher and also religious ... i think its utterly a love story and wil watch further episodes to commnet more.  Oh is that why its called K & M?  Is she torn between her ideologies and her love?

I find ham to be a down to earth person ,also loved how they show bro sis relationship between driver 's daughter and ham as it is such a rarity in pakistani dramas otherwise...somehow i can relate to this drama more bec of such factors...
I wonder how Ham's parents who both seem to be snobbish allowed their son to fraternise with their driver's children ...

also i liked a simple observation about the father of bacon ...he was sincerely in love with his  wife and that was reason he never married again...i found this expression having link and depth to future story

I say again, I am glad the serial is a weekly ...
Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
yes thoda similarity hai re...i found serial bit slow but stil better than indian serials...me too glad its a weekly serial...may be about being torn wil see more and comment abhi me sleeping skeps wil wait for the poem thnaks re
Ok uploaded the 11th πŸ˜†

Skep - u r right. At times Imaan looks like Sonakshi Sinha ... i also think they deliberately make it so that the slight resemblance becomes much more pronounced. 

Haya means sharm so i guess sharmila means the same 😊

I remember having this sense of deja vu when Ham's father was taking him to task, asking him to prepare for CSS etc... my father always is telling me and lil bro to give CSS exams πŸ˜› and our expressions are always the same as Ham's and Imaad's 🀣🀣🀣 resignation 🀣🀣🀣 ... i guess part of the reason i like KAM is the little jolts of recognition that i get ... that yeh it is at it is 😊 And i love the guided tour of Bahawalpur πŸ˜† cant believe stayed within 2-3 hrs of it for 2 years and didnt visit once 😳 And all those tongas πŸ˜› ahh my childhood ... yeh its the same in smaller cities 😊 

coming to the story ... i think the way it was all rushed within the first three four episodes ... the actual falling in love part isnt as important as what happens afterward ... so i was fine with little conveniences like interconnected characters. (Btw chauffeur is Shakir and daughter is Nusrat - i think πŸ€”) i guess Ham's family, knowing his stubborn nature πŸ˜† steered clear of it when it came to his personal life ... they didnt like his friendship with a middle class guy and didnt like the familiarity with chauffeur etc but i guess didnt do much beyond a token resistance. Family reminds me, i liked the whole cast except the SIL 😳 Just cant like her 😳. 

Grr have to leave now 😳 before load shedding 😳 

will come back later 😊
OMG yes Imaan does look like Sonakshi Sinha at times 🀣 only that Imaan is more feminine 🀣 dont wanna be rude but i just find Sonakshi a bit guyish 🀣 🀣

hello Skep...Sami and Arwen!! havent been active here...but my new born nephew just keeps me so busy πŸ˜†

PS- the episodes have been so sad πŸ˜” i just feel so sad for Hammad!
Edited by cacoethes - 12 years ago
btw Skep calling Hammad "HAM" 😳 bwahahahahahaha 🀣 🀣 🀣