Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok .. saw a bit of the OST ... yeh i saw a few episodes ... the good looking guy's name is Mikaal😍

yeh odd story ...but not out of the ordinary ..

this misuse of a halala isnt uncommon ... i read an article around the same time ... about couples getting divorced in anger and than using halala to get around it πŸ˜› BUT dramas do use creative liberties ... talaq and halala arent as easy as they make it seem (and how some ppl misuse it)
Arwen11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

kk watch kar ke dekhan its about taht halala thing and later on hwo girl is falling in love with second huby and rifuses o get divorced types it was very weired story

one thing though πŸ˜† whatever little I saw .. i loved the tour of spain 🀣🀣🀣 and that house!! wow😍
Edited by Arwen. - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes spain was awesoem hai na hate tooba sidique since noor bano days..lol i know its immature as it was her character who was hatable but na...kya karein... spain twist was good
sami01 thumbnail
it also uses sasural genda phool song a lot its hilarious how on faisal's facebook page people r slamming use of Indian songs and saying they want people to boycott but it was used in drama the song,i think its nice as music has no  boundaries
Arwen11 thumbnail
well cant blame u for being "immature" πŸ˜† unlikeable characters do that to the actors πŸ˜› her character in this show as well ... well i guess i dont like wimpy characters and both faisal's and tuba's were that πŸ˜› (at least that's what it looked like from what little i saw 😊)
 younger brother was awesome😍

Spain😍 

Anyway Sami, i'll leave now 😊 I have this awful flu so i'll just sleep now and hope i feel better tomorrow 😊

Take care πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 
Arwen11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

it also uses sasural genda phool song a lot its hilarious how on faisal's facebook page people r slamming use of Indian songs and saying they want people to boycott but it was used in drama the song,i think its nice as music has no  boundaries

actually it was this song which totally turned me off πŸ˜› it was the episode after the divorce when i think MIL suggest to mother that lets got for halala ... and later mother pretty much emotionally blackmails her ... tuba is coming down the stairs ... character is supposed to be all sad and upset and what not and this song is playing the background!!! i was like what the hell ... never watched the show again ...

nothing against using music yaar laikin scene appropriate music tou ho πŸ˜† what is the point of using such a shaddi type song when the scene is supposed to depict the sadness and feeling of utter loss and loneliness and what not of the character 🀣🀣?

Ok final bye πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sami01 thumbnail
yes i agree so inappropriate so true go sleep off and u tc and get well soon
skeptical thumbnail
Regarding the first episode, I could hear nothing but a crackling throughout the five/six parts.  So it was a silent movie.  All I could guess was that the guy is from a modern family while the girl is from a conservative bakground.  Her father is a cleric (?) and devout and has inculcated the traditional values in his daughters.  For most part, their faces were covered and it was difficult to tell who was who. 🀒

Anyhow a party is arranged in the guy's house and the girls have arrived in all their finery.  Well! One doesn't know that, since they are in veils.  I just added my two cents nonsense! πŸ˜‰ 

But they dont miss their prayers much to the chagrin of the host ladies.  Good Grief their expressions say ... How infra dig!!!

And though the guy gets a glimpse of the girls, he cant get a proper intro.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Skep - i would hear the cackling in one of the ear pieces so i would take it out and just listen from the one left πŸ˜† 

Sorry ,... i'll try looking for a better quality vdo 😊

EDIT:

okay edited all the posts to add (what seem like) better quality vdos 😊 Now watch and tell us what u think πŸ˜†

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Skep πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— it's so good to see you! and watching KAM...yay! πŸ˜†

love the show...especially because it looks so simple and pure!