At the Gazebo ...

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Arwen ... here is the thread you wanted us to share for discussing K&M.  I didn't call it Coffee table but called it the Gazebo. 😆

gazebo

Let us return once again to talk about what goes on in the lives of ppl in the serials.  Not because we have nothing better to do but because we need to get together for some fun.  Words and chatter increase momentum of life and we shall come here just for that.  The serial itself will be secondary and this will be the place where we can put our diverse viewpoints across a table. 

What say?? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear skepy nice thread gazeebo ke neeche..also skepy i was wondering can u pm me ur poem on mothers...
also skepy imraan abaas is haaawt but serial is love story and girl very good looking lets see what it has in store for us
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola Skep and Sami 🤗🤗🤗

grr load shedding 😡

Ok i'll upload the first three episodes ... the show will have 11th one tomorrow 😛 so alot of catching up to do 😆
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ek chameli ke mandwe tale baith ke karenge hum sabhi baatein...
chai ki chuski ke saath yaa phir lemonade as i guess its hot in india and here still cold gosh cant belive i still wear my winter coat

Arwen11 thumbnail
Khuda Aur Mohabbat

Vdo quality is no where near MZZB  ðŸ˜³

And yeh Sami .. its an out and out love story ...  but i have heard its a beautiful one 😊 English version of the novel is available if either of u r interested 😊

what i like about the story is that the love story has ... i dunno how to describe it other than use the word soul ... it has definite resonance inspite of being pretty Shakespearean ðŸ˜† Best part for me is that the so called "modern" people are more extremist in there views 😛 one of m fav characters Abdullah is so humble and sweet ... 

anyway enough of this ... u guys watch and i'll post the rest 😊 and we can always start a new show if u dont like this one 😆
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
skeptical thumbnail
winter coat?   and here I am wiping the sweat from my brow ...

I particularly liked that picture of the Gazebo.  Wish we could really sit like that and chat away ...😊
skeptical thumbnail
The story is avaialbale in English ... where? How? On the net? 😲

Shall watch the episode tmrw and comment.  It's much too late right now ...
Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
skeptical thumbnail
Sakhi ...

You said in the written version of MZZB, Sara forgives Arfeen which they didn't show ...  Could you write and tell me a lil in detail about that?
Arwen11 thumbnail
Skep ... link is posted in the forum 😆 some of my friends are already reading it 😛

yeh sure ... watch when u guys have the time 😊

Arwen11 thumbnail

BTW .. i dont deny KAM has its share of inconsistencies (in some ways MZZB was a better production) but i tend to ignore them 😆

Ok episodes... I'll post all the remaining ones in this post and u can watch at ur leisure 😊 

Khuda aur Mohabbat