Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

FOOD FOR THOUGHT 4TH MAY... (Page 3)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by elle45

I may be the only one on the forum saying this, but I really don't want Krishna and Prats to make up so soon. And not because Krishna deserves to be punished by Prats... but for exactly the opposite reason. I'm sick of Prats always acting superior to Krishna, and I'm sick of watching him beg and grovel for forgiveness. Dead

He's a real person, and he acts like a real person. Pratigya is so lost in her bookish world, that she never knows how to deal with real-life issues. In books and movies, when the villian gets a good bashan in the end, he/she completely changes and becomes a positive character. Prats still thinks this will happen in real life (so to speak). But realistically, no one changes with words alone, at least I've never seen a life-changing effect of a bashan on anyone.


I don't think Krishna did much wrong, he apologised, he's willing to make up for it, he said he won't be violent again, yet he's getting the third degree. This time I want Prats and Krishna to make up only after they talk things out completely, with Prats also meeting him halfway and saying" yes Krishna, I can understand how you were provoked, but please don't do such a thing again as I fear for your life Embarrassed"

If it's just going to be Krishna begging and pleading, and Prats making angry stony faces, then they're better off not talking to each other for a while. I can't stand this puppy act by Krishna. Dead
I agreee with you totally... I watch the show and when I get angry I keep shouting at krishna to get himself a divorce lawyer. That is my little secret.
 
ShockedLOL Maybe I don't think to THAT extreme, but I want to see some changes. Just because she is the lead, doesn't make her perfect. Only Krishna shouldn't have to change or compromise. It would be so good to see both changing a little for each other Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 776

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Reading this post reminds of K's dialogues during his introduction scene to the boys who were fighting - do not remember exactly but some thing like 'Nar bano,Naari nahi' -
 
Now what is his mission - Pratigya ka puppy bano?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45heera1702

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 2249

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnsu

Reading this post reminds of K's dialogues during his introduction scene to the boys who were fighting - do not remember exactly but some thing like 'Nar bano,Naari nahi' -
 
Now what is his mission - Pratigya ka puppy bano?
LOL Do you think the story is getting to a place where Krishna feels he has done enough begging and pleading? And where he feels Prats should also be a bit more flexible?
 
We've been waiting for Krishna's empowerment for months and months. There has to be a time when enough is enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulheera1702Pragati.TMayavi-26

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by mnsu

Reading this post reminds of K's dialogues during his introduction scene to the boys who were fighting - do not remember exactly but some thing like 'Nar bano,Naari nahi' -
 
Now what is his mission - Pratigya ka puppy bano?
LOL Do you think the story is getting to a place where Krishna feels he has done enough begging and pleading? And where he feels Prats should also be a bit more flexible?
 
We've been waiting for Krishna's empowerment for months and months. There has to be a time when enough is enough.
 
 
                        I sooo wish that happns...iriitated and bored with sooo called hug and romantic scnes b/wn kriya...now thy don't exit for me as a couple but thy looks lyk teacher and student...Pinch teacher getting angry from student on his mistakes and studentt kep saying srry to her to b in good books of her,...Stern SmileThumbs DownGeek IS THIS what cv's want to show as women empowerment where woman stands to her so-called  ground without giving second thought on what other person have to say...?Pinch


Edited by Pragati.T - 04 May 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulheera1702

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 15504

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hi carisma, a decent episode...really felt bad for saxes...it would b heartwrenching for any family to watch their home dismantled like that...n that too ay police searching for illegal money which prof n nainaji detests...komal had a point that a father should support his son but prof had better point that a father should not support his son in wrong...which is why we see a krishna n sakthi...if relations r given importance than what is right then there wouldn't b 'bhagvatgeeta' in the world...n also liked how the family got together n put things back...now internet n computers may be around but that doesn't mean books r worthless..books r here from time immemmorial guiding people about what is right n wrong , written by human beings who lived their life in its full reality in this world, n would continue to do so until life exists in the world...most humans even now r illeterate throughout the world with india leading in illeteracy rate many not even heard of computers...now P had nailed it when she said K's attack on radhe hasn't done any good to the dabha but has resulted in its shutting down n K has to start from scratch...liked the moment of unity betn the brothers although for a bad thing, but thats how they r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-

Neeraja1970 Newbie
Neeraja1970
Neeraja1970

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I am a silent reader in this forume. How ever I decided I will put in few of my thoughts after going through various posts in this forum. I am surprised and also disappointd by people's reactions. Education, culture and good morals are required to have a good society but people seem to put down Saxena's principles because good behoaviour seems to be looked down upon and bashful and shameful behaviour is admired. Please think, if you will have a daughter in law or sister in law like Komal would be really very happy? Think honestly and reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi carisma, a decent episode...really felt bad for saxes...it would b heartwrenching for any family to watch their home dismantled like that...n that too ay police searching for illegal money which prof n nainaji detests...komal had a point that a father should support his son but prof had better point that a father should not support his son in wrong...which is why we see a krishna n sakthi...if relations r given importance than what is right then there wouldn't b 'bhagvatgeeta' in the world...n also liked how the family got together n put things back...now internet n computers may be around but that doesn't mean books r worthless..books r here from time immemmorial guiding people about what is right n wrong , written by human beings who lived their life in its full reality in this world, n would continue to do so until life exists in the world...most humans even now r illeterate throughout the world with india leading in illeteracy rate many not even heard of computers...now P had nailed it when she said K's attack on radhe hasn't done any good to the dabha but has resulted in its shutting down n K has to start from scratch...liked the moment of unity betn the brothers although for a bad thing, but thats how they r
yes I would feel bad for a normal family in that case... But when it comes to the sax family I cannot even think of them in a serious context, like pratigyas bashan.
regarding books... I love books. Infact I have my own library at home. But the answers to life are not all in the books. What's he reading. How to be a successful business man, adapt towards change and innovation,
Education is a must. And I for one never need to use the library, as I purchase all my books as I have a passion to read... But I do not loose focus from the real world. My dad is highly intelligent and I love the way he adapts to change... He has always taught us to be good decent human beings. When I got my first mobile phone at the age of 21, he despised the idea... But later adapted to it...now he sits there with his grandchildren downloading I phone aps. See hence saxena people are unrealistic characters for me, inc pratigya. When I lecture my friends over right and wrong... In the end they will say yes mother. So on todays day and age whos got time for pratigyas bakaity and bashan.
This fft is more for a laugh, then serious debate discussion and bakaity.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeraja1970

I am a silent reader in this forume. How ever I decided I will put in few of my thoughts after going through various posts in this forum. I am surprised and also disappointd by people's reactions. Education, culture and good morals are required to have a good society but people seem to put down Saxena's principles because good behoaviour seems to be looked down upon and bashful and shameful behaviour is admired. Please think, if you will have a daughter in law or sister in law like Komal would be really very happy? Think honestly and reply

You are right... I have kh morals and standards more so then many people. Firstly if we are talking abt the show then we are looking for entertainment. Saxenas are just repeatedly on about the same thing on every episode... That is boring. For more serious shows I enjoy debate shows... and progs like aap ki kacheri.
Real life issues bakaity here would be more apt... But not in a fictional show. Where there has been nothing but double standard
And hypocrisy. I like komal... She entertains me... Not saying I would want to be like her. Its important to not run on fictional characters standards but your own. Differentiate between fictional and real life. Remember not to be influenced in real life by fictional characters.


Edited by carisma2 - 05 May 2011 at 12:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
just a thought on 17th AUG episode

2

Author: alonsomania   Replies: 15   Views: 1583

alonsomania 15 1583 18 August 2010 at 7:54am by MERARAI
Never thought that they'd go upto this level!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: shruthiR   Replies: 64   Views: 5033

shruthiR 64 5033 03 August 2010 at 6:06am by AlmostHonest
Friday's food for thought

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 64   Views: 5236

MERARAI 64 5236 25 July 2010 at 9:07pm by CrAzYRED
Never thought I'd say this..

2 3

Author: Rahm   Replies: 16   Views: 2630

Rahm 16 2630 16 June 2010 at 9:46pm by pritirays
Just a thought

Author: Thamanna85   Replies: 0   Views: 634

Thamanna85 0 634 02 June 2010 at 5:24am by Thamanna85

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index