Pratigya
Pratigya

FOOD FOR THOUGHT 4TH MAY... (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma as usual nice one. you made me laugh. i know they both r right in their own way. see i like prats and i like krishna also. i like krishna because he is more practical and innocent but his ways are bad. but he steals our heart. from the start i have been saying in the name of education the cv's r making miserable tracks. i wan them to show more practicability and commensense and a balance. here the balance is not atall there.Poojie and mnsu i completely agree with the underlined statement of yours.
I don't want to comment anything on the story...just that...finish this storyline and move forward Sleepy...and please bring in a light hearted track ...can't take any more usools

I have to say...education is very very important...but def not the whole world...Infact my business lecturer told me that if you want to be Bill Gates...you don't necessarily need a college degree...I mean a significant amount of successful people don't hold a college degree...they learnt it from the school of life!! ...If the cvs wanted to promote education...they could have used better and a bit more sensible dialogues here...
This whole sax family drama looks so primitive - like we are in a age where education is just a start in our country and he is going around with a campign to enlighten people about the availability of good books.
Aren't we supposed to learn from life experiences of ours and people around us. Haven't they heard of interactive and practical learning? I do not know what subject shaamu teaches but most of subjects taught in colleges also has practicals and projects to get pass grades and get the degree.
thanks lakhs...have you nothing to add to the post today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Nice one Cari!  Just came to the forum to read yours.
So this is all that is left in MKAP now. I read the article saying that they make up with a hug. What happened. Anyways I cannot take this anymore.

Another issue bugging me is why put Adarsh in jail in the first place for corruption only for SS to come and bail him out. With everything happening in India about corruption right now the Cvs should really handle this issue seriously. I watched CNN the other day and I could not believe what I saw. Indian citizens are getting desperate to get answers and they do want the goverment to punish the people who are taking bribes.  SS bailing Adarsh out will not be taken in a good way by the viewers and trps will not improve. 

ANu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I may be the only one on the forum saying this, but I really don't want Krishna and Prats to make up so soon. And not because Krishna deserves to be punished by Prats... but for exactly the opposite reason. I'm sick of Prats always acting superior to Krishna, and I'm sick of watching him beg and grovel for forgiveness. Dead 

He's a real person, and he acts like a real person. Pratigya is so lost in her bookish world, that she never knows how to deal with real-life issues. In books and movies, when the villian gets a good bashan in the end, he/she completely changes and becomes a positive character. Prats still thinks this will happen in real life (so to speak). But realistically, no one changes with words alone, at least I've never seen a life-changing effect of a bashan on anyone.

I don't think Krishna did much wrong, he apologised, he's willing to make up for it, he said he won't be violent again, yet he's getting the third degree. This time I want Prats and Krishna to make up only after they talk things out completely, with Prats also meeting him halfway and saying" yes Krishna, I can understand how you were provoked, but please don't do such a thing again as I fear for your life Embarrassed"
If it's just going to be Krishna begging and pleading, and Prats making angry stony faces, then they're better off not talking to each other for a while. I can't stand this puppy act by Krishna. Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulheera1702a_umaMayavi-26....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Nice one Cari! Just came to the forum to read yours.
So this is all that is left in MKAP now. I read the article saying that they make up with a hug. What happened. Anyways I cannot take this anymore.

Another issue bugging me is why put Adarsh in jail inthe first placefor corruption onlyfor SS to come and bail him out. With everything happening in India about corruptionright now the Cvs Pppshould really handle this issue seriously. I watched CNN the other day and Icould not believe what I saw. Indian citizens are gettingdesperate to get answers and they do want the goverment to punish the people who are taking bribes. SS bailing Adarsh out will not be taken in a good wayby the viewers and trps will not improve.

ANu
thanks anu...
It's scary if they don't treat adhardhs case seriously...
That's the whole thing that the tracks are not serious. The fun characters are fictional and entertaining and the boring ones are just useless. But interestingly enough this show of total hungama.. And we all are really analysing it. Its like I d said don't look for reality in this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I may be the only one on the forum saying this, but I really don't want Krishna and Prats to make up so soon. And not because Krishna deserves to be punished by Prats... but for exactly the opposite reason. I'm sick of Prats always acting superior to Krishna, and I'm sick of watching him beg and grovel for forgiveness. Dead

He's a real person, and he acts like a real person. Pratigya is so lost in her bookish world, that she never knows how to deal with real-life issues. In books and movies, when the villian gets a good bashan in the end, he/she completely changes and becomes a positive character. Prats still thinks this will happen in real life (so to speak). But realistically, no one changes with words alone, at least I've never seen a life-changing effect of a bashan on anyone.

I don't think Krishna did much wrong, he apologised, he's willing to make up for it, he said he won't be violent again, yet he's getting the third degree. This time I want Prats and Krishna to make up only after they talk things out completely, with Prats also meeting him halfway and saying" yes Krishna, I can understand how you were provoked, but please don't do such a thing again as I fear for your life Embarrassed"

If it's just going to be Krishna begging and pleading, and Prats making angry stony faces, then they're better off not talking to each other for a while. I can't stand this puppy act by Krishna. Dead
I agreee with you totally... I watch the show and when I get angry I keep shouting at krishna to get himself a divorce lawyer. That is my little secret.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulelle45a_umaheera1702Pragati.T....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

U are not the only one...I think everyone was kind off disappointed...especially after reading the article title...but it turned out it's nothing new ..it's same old case..going rounds in circles...Right now all I see one spouse constantly trying to meet the expectations of other...is that how marriage works??...ConfusedConfused

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 04 May 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45heera1702a_umacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

</div>

<div>I don't think Krishna did much wrong, he apologised, he's willing to make up for it, he said he won't be violent again, yet he's getting the third degree. This time I want Prats and Krishna to make up only after they talk things out completely, with Prats also meeting him halfway and saying" yes Krishna, I can understand how you were provoked, but please don't do such a thing again as I fear for your life Embarrassed"

U are not the only one...I think everyone was kind off disappointed...especially after reading the article title...but it turned out it's nothing new ..it's same old case..going rounds in circles...Right now all I see one spouse constantly trying to meet the expectations of other...is that how marriage works??...ConfusedConfused

talking and sorting things out is important too. Then the hugging. Sometimes a hug can also mollify...

Edited by carisma2 - 04 May 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45heera1702

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

carisma nice post

i loved the hading
Maa ki mamta and bap ki bapta
ROFLROFL

now ss will be back from yatra to take charge Star