Pratigya

FOOD FOR THOUGHT 4TH MAY... - Page 2

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I may be the only one on the forum saying this, but I really don't want Krishna and Prats to make up so soon. And not because Krishna deserves to be punished by Prats... but for exactly the opposite reason. I'm sick of Prats always acting superior to Krishna, and I'm sick of watching him beg and grovel for forgiveness. 🀒 

He's a real person, and he acts like a real person. Pratigya is so lost in her bookish world, that she never knows how to deal with real-life issues. In books and movies, when the villian gets a good bashan in the end, he/she completely changes and becomes a positive character. Prats still thinks this will happen in real life (so to speak). But realistically, no one changes with words alone, at least I've never seen a life-changing effect of a bashan on anyone.

I don't think Krishna did much wrong, he apologised, he's willing to make up for it, he said he won't be violent again, yet he's getting the third degree. This time I want Prats and Krishna to make up only after they talk things out completely, with Prats also meeting him halfway and saying" yes Krishna, I can understand how you were provoked, but please don't do such a thing again as I fear for your life 😳"
If it's just going to be Krishna begging and pleading, and Prats making angry stony faces, then they're better off not talking to each other for a while. I can't stand this puppy act by Krishna. 🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: anusarkar

Nice one Cari! Just came to the forum to read yours.

So this is all that is left in MKAP now. I read the article saying that they make up with a hug. What happened. Anyways I cannot take this anymore.

Another issue bugging me is why put Adarsh in jail inthe first placefor corruption onlyfor SS to come and bail him out. With everything happening in India about corruptionright now the Cvs Pppshould really handle this issue seriously. I watched CNN the other day and Icould not believe what I saw. Indian citizens are gettingdesperate to get answers and they do want the goverment to punish the people who are taking bribes. SS bailing Adarsh out will not be taken in a good wayby the viewers and trps will not improve.

ANu

thanks anu...
It's scary if they don't treat adhardhs case seriously...
That's the whole thing that the tracks are not serious. The fun characters are fictional and entertaining and the boring ones are just useless. But interestingly enough this show of total hungama.. And we all are really analysing it. Its like I d said don't look for reality in this...
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

I may be the only one on the forum saying this, but I really don't want Krishna and Prats to make up so soon. And not because Krishna deserves to be punished by Prats... but for exactly the opposite reason. I'm sick of Prats always acting superior to Krishna, and I'm sick of watching him beg and grovel for forgiveness. 🀒

He's a real person, and he acts like a real person. Pratigya is so lost in her bookish world, that she never knows how to deal with real-life issues. In books and movies, when the villian gets a good bashan in the end, he/she completely changes and becomes a positive character. Prats still thinks this will happen in real life (so to speak). But realistically, no one changes with words alone, at least I've never seen a life-changing effect of a bashan on anyone.

I don't think Krishna did much wrong, he apologised, he's willing to make up for it, he said he won't be violent again, yet he's getting the third degree. This time I want Prats and Krishna to make up only after they talk things out completely, with Prats also meeting him halfway and saying" yes Krishna, I can understand how you were provoked, but please don't do such a thing again as I fear for your life 😳"

If it's just going to be Krishna begging and pleading, and Prats making angry stony faces, then they're better off not talking to each other for a while. I can't stand this puppy act by Krishna. 🀒

I agreee with you totally... I watch the show and when I get angry I keep shouting at krishna to get himself a divorce lawyer. That is my little secret.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

U are not the only one...I think everyone was kind off disappointed...especially after reading the article title...but it turned out it's nothing new ..it's same old case..going rounds in circles...Right now all I see one spouse constantly trying to meet the expectations of other...is that how marriage works??...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

U are not the only one...I think everyone was kind off disappointed...especially after reading the article title...but it turned out it's nothing new ..it's same old case..going rounds in circles...Right now all I see one spouse constantly trying to meet the expectations of other...is that how marriage works??...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

talking and sorting things out is important too. Then the hugging. Sometimes a hug can also mollify...Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail

carisma nice post

i loved the hading
Maa ki mamta and bap ki bapta
🀣🀣

now ss will be back from yatra to take charge ⭐️
as u said u r non of side i agree for thatπŸ˜ƒ
i m thinking if baba said he wont fight with noone according to article
how he ll be protect himself?
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

I agreee with you totally... I watch the show and when I get angry I keep shouting at krishna to get himself a divorce lawyer. That is my little secret.

πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Maybe I don't think to THAT extreme, but I want to see some changes. Just because she is the lead, doesn't make her perfect. Only Krishna shouldn't have to change or compromise. It would be so good to see both changing a little for each other 😊
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reading this post reminds of K's dialogues during his introduction scene to the boys who were fighting - do not remember exactly but some thing like 'Nar bano,Naari nahi' -

Now what is his mission - Pratigya ka puppy bano?
elle45 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnsu

Reading this post reminds of K's dialogues during his introduction scene to the boys who were fighting - do not remember exactly but some thing like 'Nar bano,Naari nahi' -

Now what is his mission - Pratigya ka puppy bano?

πŸ˜† Do you think the story is getting to a place where Krishna feels he has done enough begging and pleading? And where he feels Prats should also be a bit more flexible?

We've been waiting for Krishna's empowerment for months and months. There has to be a time when enough is enough.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† Do you think the story is getting to a place where Krishna feels he has done enough begging and pleading? And where he feels Prats should also be a bit more flexible?

We've been waiting for Krishna's empowerment for months and months. There has to be a time when enough is enough.

I sooo wish that happns...iriitated and bored with sooo called hug and romantic scnes b/wn kriya...now thy don't exit for me as a couple but thy looks lyk teacher and student...😡 teacher getting angry from student on his mistakes and studentt kep saying srry to her to b in good books of her,...πŸ˜³πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€“ IS THIS what cv's want to show as women empowerment where woman stands to her so-called  ground without giving second thought on what other person have to say...?😡
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago